HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Is this site fucking legit?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
DarthXX



Posts : 22
Join date : 2011-06-03

PostSubject: Is this site fucking legit?   Fri Jun 03, 2011 5:43 pm

Did Terran actually make his own forum where he can be king of his own world? This is too much. Are you propagating your terrible builds from a new home base?

FYI Terran, the front page comes up with all blank text, way to make it work on a variety of browsers.

Keep on trucking,
Darth
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wrath



Posts : 35
Join date : 2011-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Is this site fucking legit?   Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:53 pm

Darth before you go spewing your own messianic bullshit about how Terran is bad, I advise you to be able to prove what you say, because when you say it here, its here forever, people will see right through any lies, if you don't believe me, trolls of your quality were badly beaten in the thread above this one. If his builds are bad, then the burden of proof is on you, and directly here you will not be able to lie, not try to hide lying. And I'm not sure what browser your using, but from what is currently known the other browser that doesn't work here is internet explorer, and if your using that I don't really need to say more.


You know people who throw the phrase, "X person has terrible builds" are often the same ones who have the worst builds themselves, short of stuff like wammos. So mirror mirror on the wall, stop projecting you're failure on others. If you declare this sites builds bad, you will lose, and you will lose badly and where everyone can see. Maybe it's appropriate someone like you Darth start your own thread in the hall of shame. So I dare you, bring it on.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terran
Admin


Posts : 811
Join date : 2011-02-15
Age : 98
Location : Terrestrial

PostSubject: Re: Is this site fucking legit?   Sat Jun 04, 2011 7:06 am

DarthXX wrote:
Did Terran actually make his own forum where he can be king of his own world? This is too much.

No, Darth. I didn't make a website. Youre asleep, you're dreaming, you're wetting the bed over the excitement. Don't go humping my leg when you wake up, will you?

DarthXX wrote:
Are you propagating your terrible builds from a new home base?

Are you propagating your terrible troll campaign from my new 'home base'? You run nothing but toddler level griefing builds. You use  and/or  on your Monks,  on your Assassins,  on your Warriors, and  on your Rangers. And you talk to me about terrible builds? I've tried to reason with you many times, and all you do is run away crying and calling me names. You're an adult, start acting like one. Your own Guild and several associated troll Guilds were forcefully disbanded and several members banned (up to a third of them I've heard), and you stopped playing for a while soon after (possibly due to being banned or a fear of being banned). Members of your own Guild eventually started siding with me, after measuring your disinformation and bad attitude against seeing first hand experience of how well my builds have worked.

Get over it buddy. Let it go.

DarthXX wrote:
FYI Terran, the front page comes up with all blank text, way to make it work on a variety of browsers.

Rubbish. This website uses flash. Here are the official stats for flash enabled browsers...



I've also embeddded flash banners into the forum links, meaning you had to have a working Flash Player to get here in the first place. Try reloading the first page a few times, perhaps the server is overloaded and you're getting a bad connection. Or perhaps you're just talking crap to discredit me like you always do. I've even made it dialup friendly by compressing file sizes very tightly. Even if the flash didn't load, there are navigation options in plain text. The plain text is in the four links in the nav bar at the top (Main, Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Forumotion). The text at the bottom is a jpg image, and all standard browsers support jpg images. Your comment of 'the front page comes up with all blank text' is out of touch with reality.

DarthXX wrote:
Keep on trucking,
Darth

Keep on trucking, Darth.



Wrath wrote:
from what is currently known the other browser that doesn't work here is internet explorer

It still works in Internet Explorer, it's just a little laggy in the forum index. I scripted a work around to force the flash to work. The compatibility problem is most likely related to dysfunctionally restrictive default settings in Internet Explorer, as an attempt to bandaid patch the holes in their badly made browser. Someone at Adobe or Microsoft changed something recently and messed it up. Seriously, Internet Explorer is so badly made you just don't want to know. The only reason anyone uses it to begin with is because it comes with Windows. And Firefox is broken now due to bloatware. Chrome is the way of the future, check these stats out here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://buildwars.forumotion.com
Jax



Posts : 23
Join date : 2011-06-17

PostSubject: Re: Is this site fucking legit?   Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:37 am

Lol ikr Darth, he's also hired a slave bitch, or just a moron, to agree with him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terran
Admin


Posts : 811
Join date : 2011-02-15
Age : 98
Location : Terrestrial

PostSubject: Re: Is this site fucking legit?   Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:23 pm

Jax wrote:
Lol ikr Darth, he's also hired a slave bitch, or just a moron, to agree with him.

A more accurate explanation would be - Lol ikr, Darth hired a slave bitch, or just a moron, to agree with him.

My words speak true on their own. Wrath only agrees with me because he's seen a lot of your crap in-game. He's been around enough to know the truth.

Keep on trucking, Silven. Keep on trucking.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://buildwars.forumotion.com
Wrath



Posts : 35
Join date : 2011-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Is this site fucking legit?   Sat Jun 18, 2011 3:49 am

Jax wrote:
Lol ikr Darth, he's also hired a slave bitch, or just a moron, to agree with him.

Silvan, if there is someone who is a slave bitch or a moron here, it would be you, and now its for everyone to see you have no arguments, not even false ones anymore, just blatant lies that are discredited and dis proven within minutes. If' there's someone whose a slave bitch here, it's you, and the owner is your own little slave bitch addiction to you're own stupidity. grow up.

and something else to you retard, just because other people decide to stand up to people who want to harm a community, doesn't mean their a slave to anyone. I've had this theory in my head for awhile now about you and your ilk, I can't understand what brings you to do the things you do, your actions seem like the actions of a sociopathic stalker whose incapable of finding out that hes wrong. I'm not just calling you a retard for no reason, people commonly define retarded people as those with 50 iq who aren't capable of normal social conduct, I think at this point you qualify. Someone who is so incompetent they cant or wont admit when they know they are clearly wrong, someone who seeks only to degrade the community and play games that follow suite, someone who helps to impede progress, its quite literally a retardation put upon the game by you. Stop trying to infect others with you're retardation or face the consequences of people finding out. Go fuck yourself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jax



Posts : 23
Join date : 2011-06-17

PostSubject: Re: Is this site fucking legit?   Sat Jun 18, 2011 4:17 am

So one person has agreed with you, theres like 10 people ON YOUR OWN forum who don't. lol it's pretty funny
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RageShift



Posts : 9
Join date : 2011-06-18

PostSubject: Re: Is this site fucking legit?   Sat Jun 18, 2011 3:25 pm

Jax wrote:
So one person has agreed with you, theres like 10 people ON YOUR OWN forum who don't. lol it's pretty funny
ahahaha so true.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wrath



Posts : 35
Join date : 2011-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Is this site fucking legit?   Sat Jun 18, 2011 3:39 pm

RageShift wrote:
Jax wrote:
So one person has agreed with you, theres like 10 people ON YOUR OWN forum who don't. lol it's pretty funny
ahahaha so true.

Rageshift I don't know you, but you're a moron for saying that, and its astounding to anyone with a brain when you look at silvens statment for more than half a second.
your saying it's "so true" that because 10 people respond differently, they must be right, this is a non-sequitor, it doesnt follow any logic, its just uninformed troll nonsense that a toddler can see past. You know a few hundred years ago people thought the world was flat, and you could sail right off of it, the amount of people who though the world was flat outnumbered the people with reason by the hundreds of millions, if not billions. Quit being absurdly stupid and step above the intelligence of the idiots posting here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jax



Posts : 23
Join date : 2011-06-17

PostSubject: Re: Is this site fucking legit?   Sat Jun 18, 2011 3:43 pm

Wrath wrote:
RageShift wrote:
Jax wrote:
So one person has agreed with you, theres like 10 people ON YOUR OWN forum who don't. lol it's pretty funny
ahahaha so true.

Rageshift I don't know you, but you're a moron for saying that, and its astounding to anyone with a brain when you look at silvens statment for more than half a second.
your saying it's "so true" that because 10 people respond differently, they must be right, this is a non-sequitor, it doesnt follow any logic, its just uninformed troll nonsense that a toddler can see past. You know a few hundred years ago people thought the world was flat, and you could sail right off of it, the amount of people who though the world was flat outnumbered the people with reason by the hundreds of millions, if not billions. Quit being absurdly stupid and step above the intelligence of the idiots posting here.

Summary: URMORON WHOREU METHINKMEGOOD MEBELIEVETERRAN

lol typical baddie.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wrath



Posts : 35
Join date : 2011-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Is this site fucking legit?   Sat Jun 18, 2011 5:08 pm

I'm accused of being a typical baddie when I correct someone for saying something is true when there is zero proof, and just others agreeing? hardly. The only people are the ones stupid enough to think just because others agree with you, meaning your correct, that is the cheaters way out of an argument, and it's completely worthless. You try and hide in numbers because you're too much of a pussy to actually admit the truth here. Cowards hide behind numbers when they have nothing else, real men aren't afraid to stand up and speak the truth regardless of how many retards stand against them. By the logic your giving, if 10 people were to say go eat a huge pile of dinosaur diarrhea, and one person were to say it's a bad idea, then evidently the sign of a typical baddie is anyone who actually tries to use reason and logic to support your argument. So you go ahead silven, you keep on drinking that Cool aide, the same way the people from jones-town did. for reference, the only people who didnt die there, are the ones who didn't play follow the leader. Keep on trucking silven, you're doing great.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RageShift



Posts : 9
Join date : 2011-06-18

PostSubject: Re: Is this site fucking legit?   Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:37 pm

You lamer. Asking me to read silven's post? why don't you for a second.

Theres more people who disagree with him in his own forum: TRUE

It's Funny: VERY TRUE.

And hence my statement. "so true"

All this other crap you bring up is totally invalid.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wrath



Posts : 35
Join date : 2011-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Is this site fucking legit?   Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:04 am

Rageshift, time and time again it has been explained to you that simply believing something doesn't make it true, and no amount of people saying the same thing changes that. All you seem to be able to do is ignore everything that presented that’s evidence against you or others like you. Today I asked a neighbor of mine who lives close by, if I could ask her five year old for question, It's sad I had to take it this far, I asked the child a very simple question, If the spokenmajority of people believing something makes something true. I have been saying for a while now even children can understand things you claim you can't, today I have proved that. Even a five year old can tell you it takes actual evidence to make something factually true. If you still don't believe me, go ask your parents, siblings, or friends the same thing.

Unfortunately we are getting off topic again, and like you have done in other threads as well, you defend indefensible points and ignore anything you do not like. Even a five year old can see through your shit. If a simple child can see through this shit, it’s almost impossible for you to not be able to understand that believing something doesn't make it true.

I'll get us back on topic though, Darth has made many accusations against both Terran and I, most of them are unfounded lies, and some are just partial lies. IIRC, Darth has even came ABing with us a few times and actually saw what our builds can do, and about mid-game that game he disconnected and didn't attempt to reconnect, thus leaving us mid game without a 4th player. If you wish to discuss builds, do it here

If you want to address Darth and support him or whatever, do it. I really don't care if you or the trolls here try and lie and pretend he hasn't done anything. You did the exact same thing for Silven, the only thing this does is give me and others a bigger referencing point to use later. I will tell you right now, it's not just me who sees through this bullshit, there are others that trolls like Silven or Darth have abused in game that have just not spoken up. With every lie you tell and truth you hide from, you give me and others more to use against trolls.

I think with how you speak you fear others agreeing with people other than you and your point of view, that is exactly what is achieved when such blatant lies are sitting there for the world to see. Darth has learned for now not to dig his own grave further; yet you choose to walk off that same cliff into thin air, not noticing you're about to fall. You might actually learn something by following his example. Mark my words; your days of being able to spin the truth and lie are numbered. there will come a day when a majority of people stand up against it, Me and Terran are just the first voices in a sleeping chorus to wake up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RageShift



Posts : 9
Join date : 2011-06-18

PostSubject: Re: Is this site fucking legit?   Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:16 am

It might not necessarily be true that terran is bad but that's what the majority believes (including me).
I've already invalidated that argument on the other thread. But here it is again.
Going around imposing your own beliefs and disregarding others' won't bring you much respect.
They'll call you bad. And troll you like Silven did. Get your shit together. Seriously.


Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarthXX



Posts : 22
Join date : 2011-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Is this site fucking legit?   Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:13 am

Wow Terran you sure like to make up bullshit, my associated "troll" guilds were never disbanded by Anet, I'm still in my same guild that I've been in for ages. As for my friends who "joined" you I'm pretty sure none of them even care about you, so at least make an effort to use some names instead of making up bullshit. As for why I stopped playing, I went to Europe over Chirstmas for holidays and moved country there after and so had no stable internet connection for 5 months.

I've tried to explain it so many times dude, but if you can't see why fire storm and meteor on a dervish is shit, there's no arguing with you.

ps. fixed ur site, all ur pretty flash animations got flagged and blocked by my ad blocker.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terran
Admin


Posts : 811
Join date : 2011-02-15
Age : 98
Location : Terrestrial

PostSubject: Re: Is this site fucking legit?   Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:10 pm

DarthXX wrote:
Terran you sure like to make up bullshit

Darth, you sure like to make up bullshit. You've failed so hard that even other trolls have trolled you in-game just to make you stop.

DarthXX wrote:
my associated "troll" guilds were never disbanded by Anet

I don't know the exact Guild names, but I did hear that CNEX was included, and several people you were involved with. I consider you all the same group. The lot of you were given a big kick up the ass as a warning. Very convenient that you dissapear the moment it happens. Not just you but most of you, all dissapeared at the same time, right after it happened. This isn't the first time it's happened either.

DarthXX wrote:
I'm still in my same guild that I've been in for ages

I'll admit that not everyone in your Guild has been a worthless troll. But all too often, the offenders are coming from [CAKE] and [SRS] more than anywhere else. You're at the epicenter of this troll infestation, and one of the greatest offenders. You've made that very clear here in my forum.

DarthXX wrote:
As for my friends who "joined" you I'm pretty sure none of them even care about you, so at least make an effort to use some names instead of making up bullshit

Nice to know I got through to them. I've been told stories about your Guild status messages about me, and how they backfired and made people stop believing your crap. I'm not going to name any names, because people don't want to get involved. Some have asked me specifically not to say a word. They don't know how to deal with you, and don't want to be stalked by you the way I am. You just don't get it. Your little troll campaign against me backfired big time, and you went ape shit at me over it every time someone turned their back on you and defended me. Is it any wonder people don't speak up? I don't blame them. It's best that someone like myself take all the troll-fire instead of those that can't handle it. I don't need others to back me up either. The proof is here on this very forum, and it's here to stay. So wise up, take it like a man and change your ways. This is what happens when you troll. You eventually run across someone like me and get your ass kicked. It's time you stopped repeating the same mistake and learned from it.

DarthXX wrote:
As for why I stopped playing, I went to Europe over Chirstmas for holidays and moved country there after and so had no stable internet connection for 5 months

I don't buy it.


DarthXX wrote:
I've tried to explain it so many times dude, but if you can't see why fire storm and meteor on a dervish is shit, there's no arguing with you

I've beaten you so many times with it. I've tried to explain it to you so many times. All you do is call me names and say crap like, 'hahaha, firestorm dervish suxxxxx!', even when you die. You form griefer teams to chase me around all day spamming knockdown to annoy me and stop me from killing you, and you still lose vs pug teams. Wrath and I even took you on a run to show you first hand. We cut through everything like a hot knife through butter, and your only explanation was, 'All those teams were bad'. There's always a convenient excuse.

DarthXX wrote:
ps. fixed ur site, all ur pretty flash animations got flagged and blocked by my ad blocker

Default ad blockers do not block the flash. The animations have absolutely no bearing on an ad blocker, ad blockers only detect links that open in a new window, or without your permission. I've tried this on multiple operating systems, multiple hardware, and multiple browsers. It only happens when you have an obscure browser, a 3rd party overzealous blocker, or change your settings and make things dysfunctional. You have to have flash working to even get here, because the forum section links are flash. They don't appear without the flash. I make it a flash requirement on purpose. To the dismay of oldschool meloncholy's that think its justified to demand 100% text based compatibility on their old 386, flash is a standard for websites today. Without it, you wouldn't have youtube, facebook games, etc. Even mobile phone apps are flash. Google searches are able to retrieve flash data now too. If flash doesn't work for you, it's a sign that you're doing something wrong. Even guildwars.com and guildwars2.com use flash.

Buddy, all you have to do is stop trolling, and go do good things for people for a change. Is that really so hard? Why be such a destructive parasite? Just try it, you might actually find something of greater value than the empty happiness you get from trolling. You might, you know... actually become something you can be proud of, and you wont feel the need to fake it anymore. You're capable of so much more. I've tried and tried to reason with you, and all you do is call me names and get your troll buddies to come and do it too. You have no idea how many people have secretly pm'd me in support of standing up to you lot. You have no idea how much you've made a fool of yourself. You could turn it all around right now, and start doing something good for a change. Here's a challenge for you - Go make an anonymous PvE character, with a respectable name. Go to a big town like Ascalon, and hand out 100 gold to random people, without saying a word. You can even give them a swamp flower, there are places where you can click on a swamp flower over and over to get another one, and get stacks of them fast. I'll even do it with you if you like. You might actually find a side of yourself you never knew was there. It's time to end this troll crap and be one of the big boys.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://buildwars.forumotion.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Is this site fucking legit?   Today at 3:27 pm

Back to top Go down
 
Is this site fucking legit?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Anyone know a good overseas site to buy cd's from?
» Revamping Site!
» New Gfx Site
» zombie dating site
» Legit Madden League

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 ::  :: -
Jump to: