HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Silven Shadow

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Terran
Admin
avatar

Posts : 811
Join date : 2011-02-15
Age : 99
Location : Terrestrial

PostSubject: Silven Shadow   Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:23 am

He threatened to post a topic in my forum about this himself, and woosed out of it. So I've decided to save him the trouble.

It all started in AB (unless he was stalking me before then and I didn't notice), must have been over a year now. He was running a Ranger, something like this (I don't know what his attributes were, but I do remember he had low Marksmanship, so I've left them all at a default 0)...

{template_download}{prof_imgs}{skills}
{build_name}
I was running this...

{template_download}{prof_imgs}{skills}
{build_name}
He was chasing me all round the map, game after game, spamming cripple and trying to randomly interrupt my 1/4 cast time spells. I didn't mind at first, because his conditions were freeing up more energy for me via , and his interrupt build couldn't catch any of my spells. One particular game, he chased me for a full lap and a half around Ancestral Lands. I decided to see how persistent he was, by running all the way to a corner of the map, and he followed me all the way. I sat there for a while easily tanking his conditions (he seemed to have no damage besides poison). I eventually got tired of it and tried to walk away and go find my team (who were capping fine without me at the time). He wouldn't give up, so I turned around and started wanding him in my high energy set. He had 50% Health at the time, probably from infusing someone. I wanded him down to about 50 health, and stopped to tell him in all chat to at least use his . He was so focussed on getting me that he didn't even notice, so I finished wanding him till he died. I then found my team and finished the match.

Well, that just wouldn't do for Silven. He began trash talking me in the district ever since, following me around and versing me as much as he could. He insisted on using the same old crap Ranger build, even after I tried to reason with him many times. His trash talking continued, and he continued to die and lose matches. He tried to spread a lot of false information about me, which seemed to backfire and resulted in people speaking up to defend me. And then there were the Terran Wars. He, or one of his buddies from his troll guild, made a name similar to one of my in-game characters, and talked nosense in my name to discredit me. A bunch of other people decided to do the same, only speaking for me instead of against. I even teamed up with some of them from time to time, and we did Terran teams to make it hard for him to tell which one was the real Terran. You can imagine how upset he was, especially that time he got flattened by 4 Dervishes all named Terran.

Eventually, he set up a challenge for me in a desperate attempt to finally kill me. One of his team members from his Guild or Alliance told me that he had spent 4 hours making a build to defeat me. He kept nagging me to do it over and over, until I eventually agreed, just to get him off my back. He wanted me to get 3 of the best players I knew, and do a 4 vs 4 scrimmage. I asked if I could just hench it, he reluctantly agreed. I accept his invite, and visit his Guild hall. I randomly grabbed 3 henchman in a hurry, largely ufamiliar with the new henchman builds at the time. I said I was ready, but they weren't. They spent another 20 minutes trying to form a heavy anti-monk team that would surely shut me down and kill me once and for all.

The match finally starts... They were using an interrupt Ranger, a knockdown Warrior, a VOR/Backfire mesmer and a Monk. I obliterate them very convincingly, and offering them another attempt. Same thing second time round. I think we even went a third. The point was made clear, and they went quiet for several minutes. No more trash talking for the rest of the day.

You would think he would have given up, but no. The next day, he elevates his trash talking anti-Terran campaign. Ever since then, he's continued to desperately abuse me at any chance. He's been put in his place by other players many times as well, people telling to grow up, stop using a crap build and learn how to play. I did try to reason with him many many times, but he would just whine and cry, and start lying. To this day, he constantly claims that I have never beaten him, and that he always kills me every time he meets me. He even built up a whopping collection of 6 screenshots of the times he saw me dead, claiming that he soloed me. 2 of the screenshots didn't even look like me. He formed highly organized anti-Terran builds with his Guild/Alliance (Sean, Darth and their small group of trolls), and still had big problems getting me down and beating my pug teams in AB. Their weapon of choice was to button mash interrupt/knockdown spam. One time, I recieved a random guest invite to do some GvG. After a couple of matches, Silven comes along, notices me and starts throwing a toddler tantrum, 'I'm not playing with Terran! What is he doing here!? Get him out of here!'. I remember the awkwardness of everyone around him, and a few comments about him needing to grow up.

Anyway, you get the point. This doofus is really messed up and insists on stalking me. The reason I decided to write his entry in my hall of shame was due to an incident at Fort Aspenwood recently. He did nothing but follow me around all game, trying to kill only me, with a knockdown spam Assassin griefing build. He says he's going to post a record of his false claims here in my forum, but it doesn't happen. I guess he couldn't find something he could doctor convincingly enough. The chat log of it is here (Silven is Jax)...


Notice that he claims I never cleared a gate. Coincidentally, here are 4 screenshots of me doing just that while he said it, using only 3 skills, and getting attacked by a mob on the way...





He also challenged me to beat him in AB, but I had just come from there...


All he does is lie and use griefing builds in a desperate attempt to 'beat me'. Fort Aspenwood provides him this chance, a place where sacrificing your life to rush/open a gate is a common tactic and part of the game. But hey, keep on telling yourself that you legitimately beat me, Silven. You need to get over yourself and this obsession with me. You don't get better than someone by dragging them down. You get better by lifting yourself up. Stop competing against people and compete with them. I've tried to help you, but you're too blinded by this obsession. I am not your mortal enemy, let it go. Learn from Captain Ahab and the white whale.

Here's your number one stalker medal Silven...



Last edited by Terran on Wed May 09, 2012 5:12 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://buildwars.forumotion.com
relyk



Posts : 11
Join date : 2011-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Silven Shadow   Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:53 am

I hope I got the build right. Now everyone can go pwn Jax: http://pvx.wikia.com/wiki/Build:D/E_Terran_Demolition_Scythe
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jax



Posts : 23
Join date : 2011-06-17

PostSubject: Re: Silven Shadow   Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:49 am

You can stop hiding my posts now, nice censoring, just like in your screenshots. BUT 7lines in on the first screen it shows you joining another game. NICE one! Idk how I'm supposed to link any screenshots if you just delete them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wrath



Posts : 35
Join date : 2011-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Silven Shadow   Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:25 am

Silven, I don't know you as well as Terran does, but I was their for much of the time during you're bullshit troll war against him that ended terribly with all forms of proof against you, simply denied them like someone with amnesia. Silven, Terran isn't the kind of person to delete anything against him, you just threaten to post and then back out, and when someone does something you don't have the balls you could ever hope to do you just go into flat denial. Your accusations won't work here, much like your troll brethren that have attempted to and have failed. miserably. By posting here you only seal your fate worse, judgment day has arrived and you're bullshit is being exposed.


Many, many months ago as you well know, I was Terrans' teammate for running builds like dervish hamstorm, that pissed you and all you're troll friends off so badly, I was there during the times where you copied his name when you got seriously offended that he was beating you, again and again. That backfired like you're shit is starting to backfire now. I use to think of you as an above average troll back then as well, but now... your just reduced to making meaningless accusations that have no ground in any sense of reality, I really think the only way you could make the comments you do is from suffering from some serious mental disorder, like a form of schizophrenia or something. If all you do is make baseless accusations, you will lose. you will lose like Relyk did and the other trolls who tried and failed badly to win their argument that didn't exist in the thread above this one. You dig your self deeper and make the end result more painful, I hate to plagiarize, but it's appropriate here to. Like Terran said to Darth, keep on trucking. You only make you're situation worse.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jax



Posts : 23
Join date : 2011-06-17

PostSubject: Re: Silven Shadow   Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:27 am

But his screenshots just proved he's a load of bull... so what up?

Edit: oh and the only reason anybody knows terran is because most I, and others, labelled him the worst player in existance. Not because he's good, most people laugh at him. If it weren't for us there'd be no Terran to laugh at, and you'd have no dick to suck. So be greatful!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terran
Admin
avatar

Posts : 811
Join date : 2011-02-15
Age : 99
Location : Terrestrial

PostSubject: Re: Silven Shadow   Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:23 pm

Jax wrote:
You can stop hiding my posts now, nice censoring, just like in your screenshots...Idk how I'm supposed to link any screenshots if you just delete them.

You're full of it. This is just more lies of desperation. The only thing I've edited is your poll here, by adding a 'No' option just to make it fair. That doesnt stop you from messing with the votes though.


Jax wrote:
BUT 7lines in on the first screen it shows you joining another game.

Yes, the game finished and I joined another. The point still stands. I can verse a mob and still get enough nukes in time to clear a gate. The timing of those screenshots shows that I clear gates regularly, too coincidental for such a rare event as you would like others to believe. That's the whole point of Luxons in Fort Aspenwood, to rush gates or die trying, not to tank and survive. If you kept up with your griefing, all I had to do was run something like this, rendering you completely useless...

{template_download}{prof_imgs}{skills}
{build_name}
Jax wrote:
But his screenshots just proved he's a load of bull

My screenshots prove that you're a load of bull. To make it worse, so do yours.

Jax wrote:
the only reason anybody knows terran is because most I, and others, labelled him the worst player in existance

The only reason anybody knows you is because you and your small group of trolls make a fool of yourselves by attempting to troll me and failing on a regular basis. The best scenario you can get is to fool a couple of uninformed players very temporarily. In most cases, they end up apologising later and your trolling results in an open door to dialogue with them, to show them alternative ways of playing, and the many strategies, tactics and skill combinations they weren't familiar with, and probably wouldn't have become aware of if it wasn't for the dialog that your backfired troll attempts resulted in. Just today in Fort Aspenwood, I spent a couple of hours in discussion and build testing with such players, who wouldn't have known any better if they didn't see your troll disinformation exposed for what it is. I've been receiving pm's all day from players looking for honest feedback and advice, because they've seen enough to know you lot are full of it.

Jax wrote:
Not because he's good

I regularly prove myself in battle, much to your great frustration.

Jax wrote:
most people laugh at him

You don't get it, spaceball, you're the ones people are laughing at. They just don't speak up in public because they don't want to have to deal with you.


Jax wrote:
If it weren't for us there'd be no Terran to laugh at, and you'd have no dick to suck. So be greatful!

I'm grateful that your posts clearly confirm the topic of this thread.

{template_download}{prof_imgs}{skills}
{build_name}


Last edited by Terran on Thu Oct 20, 2011 4:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://buildwars.forumotion.com
Jax



Posts : 23
Join date : 2011-06-17

PostSubject: Re: Silven Shadow   Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:12 am

Before you talk again, read the screenshots derrrrrrrrrrrp.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terran
Admin
avatar

Posts : 811
Join date : 2011-02-15
Age : 99
Location : Terrestrial

PostSubject: Re: Silven Shadow   Sat Jun 18, 2011 3:28 am

Jax wrote:
Before you talk again, read the screenshots derrrrrrrrrrrp.

Before you talk again, you read the screenshots, without 'skimming' over them and seeing only what you want to see. After reading them yet again, perhaps I should have given you a bigger stalker medal? Here you go...



Last edited by Terran on Thu Oct 20, 2011 4:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://buildwars.forumotion.com
anton hates pve



Posts : 1
Join date : 2011-06-18

PostSubject: Re: Silven Shadow   Sat Jun 18, 2011 3:47 am

with you running builds like that, its wonder if you even know anything about this game. And as for jax i know him and he is a pretty good at this game. Oh and PVE arenas like AB/FA/JQ are NOT real PVP. Run that garbage in places like HA or GVG and ppl will just laugh like crazy and take their time to kill you slowly, and then rank and troll you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wrath



Posts : 35
Join date : 2011-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Silven Shadow   Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:07 pm

I took the time to give Silven a chance to clear his name of all the accusations that Terran has accused him of, and some of which I know are true, because I was actually there. In this conversation I politely asked Silven what his deal was, the first words he typed were, "why are you so fucking retarded" the next line was "name all top 10 gvg guilds you have been in". Now instead of addressing the issues at hand, Silven just deflected, called me retarded many times, accused Terran of doing nothing but lying, Terran actually brings proof to the table, silvan tells you to believe what he does, or he labels you fucking retarded, ignores you, and then continues going on.
I tried several times to hold a reasonable conversation, asking things like why would Terran do these things you accuse him of, all silvan did was say terran had never killed him, and some dribble nonsense about screenshots. After I tried, three or four times to get him back on topic and to attempt to figure things out, he decided to call me retarded again and ignore me. Apparently silvan also claims hes in a top 20 gvg guild and he "decides" the meta now. what a joke. just a bunch of baseless claims and he isn't even man enough to try and defend them. I really hope he knows that being in the top 20 now is a joke, a huge joke compared to even like a year ago. You remind me of Relyk dancing in the ruined remains of pvxwiki.


Terran offers proof, silvan offers what appears to be lies, and when given the chance to absolve himself of things he is accused of, he chooses to be extremely defensive, extremely closed, and if you question him at all on what happens, he just flat denies it. and for people who don't believe me, I took screen shots, many of them. I tried explaining to silvan what had happened at guildwarsguru to Terran, (which again i saw for my own eyes as it happened) all he did was try and divert the topic to the bunch of trolls disagreeing with Terran as proof they are right. The truth is, anyone who could even believe that would have to be stupid, a bunch of morons agreeing with each other doesn't make them right or wrong, being right or wrong, makes them right or wrong, and it takes the mental capacity of someone very young to realize that.


When someone gives you a chance to clear your name with honest questions, you don't divert attention, you dont try and pull bullshit out of your ass for some litmus test, you allow someone to actually find out your side of the story, and question you if something looks suspicious, you don't ignore them. The only reason you do that is because you know you're lying and because you know you are caught. I dont know what causes a person to act like this, but to me its very sad. He lied about everything terran gave proof of, any topic Terran said anything about, he flat out denies ever existed, the scrimmage Terran documented? apparently that never happened, and only 1 person versed Terran in that scrimmage, apparently hes also never been in a guild with Darth either. I can go on and on about the things he tried to deny, (again) I have screen shots of all of this. To me, it's the sign of a liar, and a coward who has everything to hide, who makes those actions. Something really fucked up must have happened to you to make you act like that man.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wrath



Posts : 35
Join date : 2011-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Silven Shadow   Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:17 pm

anton hates pve wrote:
with you running builds like that, its wonder if you even know anything about this game. And as for jax i know him and he is a pretty good at this game. Oh and PVE arenas like AB/FA/JQ are NOT real PVP. Run that garbage in places like HA or GVG and ppl will just laugh like crazy and take their time to kill you slowly, and then rank and troll you

With that statement, I don't think you know much about guildwars at all, he is running a very, very, very effective build in Fortaspenwood, and last time i checked, anet listed those areas as real pvp to, it's not not pvp because you and a bunch of your idiot friends decide so, Stop pretending like the morons at HA or GVG are so far above the players who play at FA or AB or any of those areas you deem worthless, the truth is, you're not, you're not far above them at all, the only difference is a few tips and tricks and a few hours worth of lessons that you can teach to anyone. Stop making excuses and realise it's player versus player like everywhere else. If you don't understand a build don't talk about it, if you don't understand that he doesn't use all of his builds in the same areas, just uninstall Guildwars already. His builds are far, far, far more powerful than meta, he have proven it time in and time out, and he will prove it to you if you want proof anton. Before you go bashing him, you should actually try to understand his builds, instead of acting like some little wammo kid. People have insulted Terrans builds over and over, but you know what? he goes to HA all the time beats, and holds halls with random way, no vent, with any variety of builds, shut your ignorant mouth when you have no clue what your fucking talking about. People frequently get pissed and freaked out when he runs unique builds and it ends up destroying the other team, I have been with him many times when he has taken unranked random way, no vent and consistently beaten down r10 teams. I will say it again, just to dispute your retarded claims, he and/or I will prove what we say, any time, any day. if you accuse one of his builds of being bad, then we can take you wherever needed and prove what it does, how it works, and exactly how powerful it is. You should really try and understand a build before you mock it and shove your head up your ass in ignorance.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jax



Posts : 23
Join date : 2011-06-17

PostSubject: Re: Silven Shadow   Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:34 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wrath



Posts : 35
Join date : 2011-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Silven Shadow   Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:48 pm

Silvan I wasted my time trying to hear your side of the argument, all I got from you were threats you were going to ignore for for challenging you on anything, and just more lies about what terran has proven time and time again, when someone gives you a chance to clear your name, and you do shit like that, you make it painfully obvious what is really going on here. But again, if you want to go on believing terran has lied about all the times hes killed you and all of that bullshit nonsense, then back it up, or take the risk you just end up looking worse by making extremely false claims with less proof than christians use to verify the validity of there religion, it's all a bunch of nonsense, grow up you coward. Your just a big fucking pussy who isn't man enough to admit when hes wrong, or provide proof to his argument. Just a big fucking cunt who doesn't know when to shut his mouth.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RageShift



Posts : 9
Join date : 2011-06-18

PostSubject: Re: Silven Shadow   Sat Jun 18, 2011 3:16 pm

Ahaha.

First of all. I don't consider FA/JQ/AB real pvp either unless there's some real organized team playing (which generally only happens in ab).

Why?

Cause even though Anet calls it PVP~ Only teribad/inexperienced players actually take this type of softcore PVP seriously. (Like you and Terran)

If I were to play with my organized group, killing players in those arenas would be like killing hordes of creatures in PVE. Stupid Mindless NPCs.

Hence the frequently used term towards newfags "Go back to PVE."

Now moving on.

Terran.

I remember playing with him a long way back. He always ran Gimmick builds.
But wait. What defines Terran as a good player?
His ability to kill NPC's? (Which many other builds can do better and more efficiently?)
Or the fact that he plays RANDOM WAY in HA cause real organized teams won't have him?

Seriously. Reading this crap is like some fat chick's live journal blabbering on how her boyfriend left her cause she was too fat.
And cause she has little to no friends, she has to post her emo shiz on the interwebs.

You're damn fat and ugly (Teribad). Not cause your boyfriend said so(Jax), but cause the world see's you that way.
Even if you weigh less than that of your blubberous friends(Other teribad players). Your still fat (teribad).




Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wrath



Posts : 35
Join date : 2011-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Silven Shadow   Sat Jun 18, 2011 3:52 pm

RageShift wrote:
Ahaha.

First of all. I don't consider FA/JQ/AB real pvp either unless there's some real organized team playing (which generally only happens in ab).

Why?

Cause even though Anet calls it PVP~ Only teribad/inexperienced players actually take this type of softcore PVP seriously. (Like you and Terran)

If I were to play with my organized group, killing players in those arenas would be like killing hordes of creatures in PVE. Stupid Mindless NPCs.

Hence the frequently used term towards newfags "Go back to PVE."

Now moving on.

Terran.

I remember playing with him a long way back. He always ran Gimmick builds.
But wait. What defines Terran as a good player?
His ability to kill NPC's? (Which many other builds can do better and more efficiently?)
Or the fact that he plays RANDOM WAY in HA cause real organized teams won't have him?

Seriously. Reading this crap is like some fat chick's live journal blabbering on how her boyfriend left her cause she was too fat.
And cause she has little to no friends, she has to post her emo shiz on the interwebs.

You're damn fat and ugly (Teribad). Not cause your boyfriend said so(Jax), but cause the world see's you that way.
Even if you weigh less than that of your blubberous friends(Other teribad players). Your still fat (teribad).




\

Rageshift, only trolls like you and the degraded remnants of the real "high end" guildwars community don't consider all forms of pvp, pvp, we don't need egos to pretend what were doing is better, organized or not each part of pvp adds something to the game. Rageshift, you come here on another post agreeing with silven that because more people agree on something than disagree, it means their right, that kind of farm inbred stupidity really shows who you are. Want to know why terran does randomway and beats r10 teams? its because high ranked teams run gimmick shit builds and don't understand how to run a superior rune. Baseless claims that terran only runs gimmick builds is a joke, like you. And you know, your claims of terran being some fat chick isn't true, and its the most common thing for others to insult others based on their own insecurities, terran made this site to improve guildwars, and to put trolls like you in their place. Your use of the word teribad speaks to your integrity as a person, and I have known many top tiered gvg people throughout my five years on guildwars, the good ones didnt talk a bunch of bullshit and assume stupidity like you do, so go look in the mirror you worthless piece of trash. Come back when you have a real argument to make, not just fake bullshit I could invent with half a brain.

And hey while were add it, your the one trying to say terran defines himself as a good player because he kills npcs, its not that at all, it just seems your too incompetent to look more than an inch in front of you're face. Skill level, experience, build and proffesion expertise, and knowledge of game mechanics is what makes a good player a good player, learn the difference, or just make your self look worse, the choice is yours. And exactly which organized group is that rageshift? a bunch of kiddies who only know how to run one or two proffesions that are only consistent in meta? some players choose to step outside meta and run very complex builds others just can't understand.
The last time I did an HA run with Terran, we steamrolled r10 teams that ran both meta and gimmick builds, and terran has done this, on many, many, many more occasions than that. and to another point, you say "Hence the frequently used term towards newfags "Go back to PVE."" do you know who says that? trolls who only seek to harm others, and really inexperienced pvpers. High end players play both pve and pvp, and recognize the challenges of both, something you don't understand. perhaps if you were to actually go try some pve, you might not find it such a joke. The only ones who use the words teribad, are players who are too stupid to realise how bad they actually are.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RageShift



Posts : 9
Join date : 2011-06-18

PostSubject: Re: Silven Shadow   Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:16 am

Wrath wrote:


Rageshift, only trolls like you and the degraded remnants of the real "high end" guildwars community don't consider all forms of pvp, pvp, we don't need egos to pretend what were doing is better, organized or not each part of pvp adds something to the game.

Dude. First of all I'm not trolling. Do you even know what that means?
Secondly, yes it adds something to the game. A place where bad players can have a decent match at their own level. A place for kiddies to play like Shing Jea Arena.

Hence if you're gonna take that type of PVP seriously, and treat killing NPC's as an acomplishment to define how good you are at "PVP" You're pretty bad...

Wrath wrote:


Rageshift, you come here on another post agreeing with silven that because more people agree on something than disagree, it means their right, that kind of farm inbred stupidity really shows who you are.


You're wrong there. That's assuming the world revolves around you. If the majority say you're wrong, then you have to consider that you're wrong. Not persist your that your own view is correct.

Wrath wrote:

Baseless claims that terran only runs gimmick builds is a joke, like you.

It's not baseless, it's from my experience playing with him. Yet you disregard it anyway. Saying "it's a joke like you" is not a valid argument.

Wrath wrote:

And you know, your claims of terran being some fat chick isn't true

It's a metaphor to explain why nobody likes people who post this stuff. Cause all they do is whine. I thought you were literate enough to understand that concept

Wrath wrote:

and its the most common thing for others to insult others based on their own insecurities

Ahaha. You say that when you throw insults at the end of every argument. Roughly 6 or 7. And if you did psychology, it's obvious that this is another case of deflection.
Why would i be insecure to post such an argument? "look in the mirror" aye? Sounds like you're mad and can't post a valid argument.

Wrath wrote:

terran made this site to improve guildwars, and to put trolls like you in their place.

It's nice that terran made this site. It's pretty neat to be honest. But that doesn't mean that his opinions on guildwars are necessarily correct. Call someone who's debates against the idea a "Troll" isn't gonna earn you much respect.


Wrath wrote:

Your use of the word teribad speaks to your integrity as a person, and I have known many top tiered gvg people throughout my five years on guildwars, the good ones didnt talk a bunch of bullshit and assume stupidity like you do, so go look in the mirror you worthless piece of trash. Come back when you have a real argument to make, not just fake bullshit I could invent with half a brain.

Another stab at a stranger.
I have provided a valid argument. All you have are your insults. It does not matter that i use the term "teribad". It's a term that's understandable and therefore used to communicate the idea. By insulting that, you insult shakespeare and the very foundation of the english language: communication. Go study up some history.

Wrath wrote:

And hey while were add it, your the one trying to say terran defines himself as a good player because he kills npcs, its not that at all, it just seems your too incompetent to look more than an inch in front of you're face. Skill level, experience, build and proffesion expertise, and knowledge of game mechanics is what makes a good player a good player, learn the difference, or just make your self look worse, the choice is yours. And exactly which organized group is that rageshift? a bunch of kiddies who only know how to run one or two proffesions that are only consistent in meta? some players choose to step outside meta and run very complex builds others just can't understand.
The last time I did an HA run with Terran, we steamrolled r10 teams that ran both meta and gimmick builds, and terran has done this, on many, many, many more occasions than that. and to another point, you say "Hence the frequently used term towards newfags "Go back to PVE."" do you know who says that? trolls who only seek to harm others, and really inexperienced pvpers. High end players play both pve and pvp, and recognize the challenges of both, something you don't understand. perhaps if you were to actually go try some pve, you might not find it such a joke. The only ones who use the words teribad, are players who are too stupid to realise how bad they actually are.

Dude, you say that to a stranger. You don't know how i play, you don't know that i PVP or PVE or don't play at all, my experience, my play style.. I like how you assume that everyone else is bad.



Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wrath



Posts : 35
Join date : 2011-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Silven Shadow   Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:42 am

Rageshift, you came here defending silven and agreeing with extremely ignorant things that lack serious reasoning skills, example: saying someone is correct just because others agree. I don't say what I do without some kind of basis for it, and let me correct you, I don't give a shit if five billion people call the world flat, doesn't mean it's true, and it doesn't mean it should ever be considered, it's just flat out stupid. And agreeing with people because of sheer numbers, makes you a sheeple as far as i'm concerned. I have dealt with many trolls, and I think YOU don't know what a troll is, if you want to challenge me on that do so, you will lose. When you say things, such as defending silven reguardless of what hes actually done on this site, if you bothered to look you would see how bad what he is done is. So don't accuse me of not seeing the other side of the argument when you flat out ignore everything that isn't your opinion. There are mountains of proof of what silven has done, recently, and much over time. Get over it.


You say "nobody posts this stuff" want to know why? its because its common wisdom not to deal with trolls, and that's why the gw community is in shambles right now, though its getting better, and trolls are actually being dealt with more now. Honestly from how you talked, you don't sound all that experienced, and you obviously haven't bothered to actually try any of the ideas here, and when you decide to mock a build for absolutely zero reason, I'm sorry, that just really, really, looks like trolling. You accuse me of not being literate, yet you don't take the time to try and understand any of the builds here. If you want to discuss builds, there is a place for it, like everyone else has been directed to.


The only person here who is putting anything towards killing npc's as some recognition of skill, is you. You're trying to put words in my mouth and it's going to backfire.
Do you know why I have respect for FA/JQ/AB? its because it actually does add something serious to the game, do you know what I see when I hear gvg/ha "pros" going to ab? a lot of the time they are absolutely clueless how to actually win, they just bring builds like shockaxe and troll anyone who tries to actually prove shockaxe is completely terrible in ab. If you want to define someone as a terrible player, its those who go hating on other arenas, who just don't have enough respect to actually try builds that belong to that area. Most of the time, all I hear is so called "pros" coming to ab, losing badly and saying it sucks and is for bad players, from the sound of it, I have played many more areas, far more than you. YOU are the one who should actually consider alternative arguments before pretending yours is correct. There is actual hard evidence behind what Terran or I say, and as said to everyone else, we will prove everything that is said.



I might have been a little overzealous going after you rageshift, but what I said was hardly far from the usual truth, anyone who I've ever encountered defending silvens defenseless positions, has always followed the same troll behavior. The use of the word "teribad" is nothing more than a troll term, the only people I have ever encountered using it are those who don't have an actual argument to make. And it looks like that's what you used it for, saying someone is fat and ugly and then saying "(teribad)" is just troll nonsense and nothing more, that's not an argument, not in the slightest. I look over your posts again and again, all I see are insults and accusations in the face of arguments, insults should they be used at all are used to back up statements, and given to those who deserve them.


Dude. you say you're not trolling, but that's what all the signs point to, a troll is someone who tries to divert the truth, hide behind arguments that have no basis and call them arguments, like calling someone a fat chick and saying their teribad. You can ask anyone, that's obvious trolling. I will tell you something, until the day arrives you're actually able to throw all of your own beliefs aside, you will never be able to fully see anything that isn't opinion. It might seem okay to you to hide behind numbers or players, but people like Terran or I just aren't that weak. The truth is all that matters to people like us, it does not matter how many people you use to try and back up an opinion, the truth will come out. Maybe once you start to see the world outside of your opinions, you will see the truth, until then you have one armed tied behind you're back.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RageShift



Posts : 9
Join date : 2011-06-18

PostSubject: Re: Silven Shadow   Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:43 am

After reading that, i see you still have a misunderstanding of my original post.

Let me clear it up for you. Since you didn't catch it the first or second, third or forth time.

Fat in the extended metaphor is used to represent the characteristic of being bad.
I could have used many other terms like "depressed" or "ditzy" to represent being bad.
In no way saying "fat" in the metaphor meant to be literal.

Secondly, you seem to have the mindset that the majority of people's opinions do not matter.

Cause being "good" in this context isn't a characteristic that can be self-proclaimed in society.
If you think you're beautiful, but everyone else honestly says otherwise. The truth is: You're not beautiful.

Back in the day, i beat this other warrior that strayed from his team 1v1. I was proud, but then he said "Get good and learn to qknock".
So i learnt to qknock and found that it was very effective. I didn't get offended, in fact i thank him.

When people say you're bad, find out why and fix it.
The way i see it, Terran's builds are often debatable. Jax knows the meta well. He knows why terran's builds are often flawed. But frankly, he just can't be bothered explaining why in long paragraphs.
He'll just laugh and take the piss out of your ignorance. If you want to know why, just ping me a build when i'm online and we'll try to discuss.

Not everyone can be bothered to explain, they'll just say it's bad.

Other than that, I don't really care what you think of me, if you think I'm a troll. Then so be it. But I've been using the teribad (instead of bad) ever since my friend described this silly mock build that the player "The Big Kahuna Burger" pinged to her teams. (one with pet attacks without actually having a pet). He said something like this: "Haha awesome. It's so bad it's teribad"
I just prefer to use the term. Like how i prefer to have the plural of moose as "meese".

So if you're really gonna call me a troll. I guess i should start trolling. Up to you buddy.

But to be honest, even though you say you've dealt with trolls before. I doubt you deal with them properly. Why? Cause it's obvious that you're feeding them.
You take what they say too seriously. And trolls love it.

For example when Jax says that Terran is the worst player in GW, that's obviously an exaggeration. I think he's not that bad but he's not good either.
If you take it seriously and start being over protective it's just gonna humiliate you and Terran. Which seems to often be the case.









Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wrath



Posts : 35
Join date : 2011-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Silven Shadow   Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:56 pm

I don't know in what world you live in, but words don't mean something else because you want them to, that's just nonsense, nothing but nonsense.
Secondly, you show a lack of critical reasoning skills man, you say "Cause being "good" in this context isn't a characteristic that can be self-proclaimed in society." and you also said "If you think you're beautiful, but everyone else honestly says otherwise. The truth is: You're not beautiful.", by the logic you use, I could get a million people to eat shit and tell others it's good, and it would then change fact that shit tastes like shit. I'm sorry, if you think that your living in a dream world where opinion is fact. Someone is either right or their wrong, there is no maybe. The world is either flat, or it's not, so from what I can gather, a few hundred years ago, you would be one of the people who would agree that the world is flat simply because other people said it. It's complete nonsense, and it shows you lack major critical thinking and reasoning skills. Either that or your just trolling really badly and failing, whichever suits ya, I don't mind.


I know what feeding a troll is, feeding a troll is when you play into their games and give them some sort of satisfaction in a response, that's not what happened here, and there is a difference between exposing a troll for their own stupidity and feeding them, those are two completely opposite things. Learn the difference, because its obvious to everyone else here that's not whats happened. If trolls here were being fed, silven would actually sound like he was winning, in fact the only thing I've heard him do in a awhile is post empty one sentence posts and/or just say "lol".


Rage, from how you post it sounds like you yourself can't even tell the difference when someone is lying and when their not, someones opinion only ever supports anything when they aren't lying and when in fact they are being truthful, this is preschool logic, yet you don't seem to be able to see it. If someone is wrong, there opinion means nothing, if five billion people are wrong their opinions are worthless. Stop assuming everyone's opinion counts the same, they don't. Some lie, some tell the truth, some fall for others lies and don't know the difference.


You should seriously stop assuming everything you have learned up to this point is correct when you havent bothered to look outside that limited box, Like terran and I have both said many times now, we will prove everything we say, and we aren't afraid to, personally man I think silven went and whined to you about getting his ass beat in a forum thread, and you just dove in without looking at whats actually happened, terran has made very serious accusations, and has proof to back them all up. Silven has doen a lot of really bad trolling and constantly lies about everything, the day before yesterday I tried to get his side of the story, and all he was able to do was say terran is a bad, terran is a liar, and everything he has said is a lie, when I pressed him on any of it, he threatened to ignore me, when I asked anything that challenges one letter of what he said, he went into deep denial, and just started throwing insults up. I have screen shots of all of this, if silven lied to you and got you to defend him, I feel bad for you. We prove everything we say, silven proves nothing, NOTHING and just makes up random lies, example: terran edited a poll silvan had made because he gave two options on a poll question of "is terran bad" the two options were yes, and very, terran added a "no" option to balance it out, silven then accused him multiple times of deleting his posts, the truth is, with the way forumotion works, it would say if posts were edited or deleted. Quit trying to defend someone who is beyond guilty. You say you have played with silven and you know he's "good" from experience, from my experience those words suggest he asked you to come defend him without telling him what he actually did, if that is the case, then I'm sorry for being harsh against you for defending him, and it's a misunderstanding. Seriously, if silven asked you to defend him, I would of first look of what hes being accused of, I personally took the time to ask him, he couldn't explain one thing he said, and there is proof of what he's done.


If you want to discuss builds with me, we can do it the thread designed for it, if you think terrans builds are flawed, like many have in the past, either him or I will explain to you skill by skill if we have to. Just like we've done for hundreds of others. Many, many people have called terrans builds bad and simply not understood them, and as a result both him and I have spent hours and hours explaining this to others, in pm, public chat, and especially on nameless, and with a success rate of literally 100% on that, except for those who were deliberately there to lie and troll, I don't have any fears about talking about ANY of the builds on this site. I will say here and now, any build on this site that is comparable in pvp or pve area, is equal to, or in the vast majority of cases, far, far better than meta. If you want to challenge me on that, terran or I will prove this, at any hour of the day if that's what it takes. Like I have done for everyone else here who have made the exact same claims as you have... we won't just prove it in discussion, we will prove it in any of the arenas, doesn't matter to us. If you really are innocent here, and if you're not just hear to troll, then be man enough to actually take us up on the offer that I'm extending to you. Come play with us, we will prove every word and more. Man up, or pussy out. Your choice.




Back to top Go down
View user profile
RageShift



Posts : 9
Join date : 2011-06-18

PostSubject: Re: Silven Shadow   Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:29 pm

Wrath wrote:

I don't know in what world you live in, but words don't mean something else because you want them to, that's just nonsense, nothing but nonsense.

Well there are these things called "metaphors and similes" in this world Wrath. I believe they teach that early in high school.

Wrath wrote:

Secondly, you show a lack of critical reasoning skills man, you say "Cause being "good" in this context isn't a characteristic that can be self-proclaimed in society." and you also said "If you think you're beautiful, but everyone else honestly says otherwise. The truth is: You're not beautiful.", by the logic you use, I could get a million people to eat shit and tell others it's good, and it would then change fact that shit tastes like shit. I'm sorry, if you think that your living in a dream world where opinion is fact. Someone is either right or their wrong, there is no maybe. The world is either flat, or it's not, so from what I can gather, a few hundred years ago, you would be one of the people who would agree that the world is flat simply because other people said it. It's complete nonsense, and it shows you lack major critical thinking and reasoning skills. Either that or your just trolling really badly and failing, whichever suits ya, I don't mind.

First of all, i would like to point out the word "honestly" being used in my sentence. This invalidates your first example to begin with.
Secondly when the subject is abstract such as beauty or being good. It is opinion that defines it. As it is an unmeasurable subject. Whereas The Earth is a quantitative subject. Again showing that you have not provided a valid example.

Here's a creative worksheet for you that you should complete before posting again:
http://www.superteacherworksheets.com/causeeffectfactopinion/factopinion3.pdf
Don't worry, it even comes with answers!

Wrath wrote:

I know what feeding a troll is, feeding a troll is when you play into their games and give them some sort of satisfaction in a response, that's not what happened here, and there is a difference between exposing a troll for their own stupidity and feeding them, those are two completely opposite things. Learn the difference, because its obvious to everyone else here that's not whats happened. If trolls here were being fed, silven would actually sound like he was winning, in fact the only thing I've heard him do in a awhile is post empty one sentence posts and/or just say "lol".

And that "lol" is a strong trolling phrase that basically mocks all your serious efforts to reason with him. You got trolled.

Wrath wrote:

If someone is wrong, there opinion means nothing, if five billion people are wrong their opinions are worthless.

If the world thinks you're ugly. I'm pretty sure you're ugly. If you're not.... you're pretty conceited.

And you know what. You're too easy. Your arguments are easily disproved and your examples weak.
You're like a child that cannot stand being wrong but unable to provide a valid argument. Constantly replying "No you!" as a defense.

There is no point in reasoning with ignorant children.

When Silven said "Did you know that Terran has his own site?", i replied with "oh cool, link please". I originally came to this site with good intentions. But reading your posts really just ruins it.

I have given you your chance, but you have not provided a single valid argument against me. You really just made a fool of yourself.

So i'll be trolling you from now on. Why? Cause there is really no point for me in arguing with an unreasonable and uneducated fool.

Maybe terran can provide a reasonable debate if he wants one less troll on his forums.





Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terran
Admin
avatar

Posts : 811
Join date : 2011-02-15
Age : 99
Location : Terrestrial

PostSubject: Re: Silven Shadow   Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:03 pm

RageShift... Wrath wanted to deal with you himself, so I gave him the chance. But it's time I say a few words.

RageShift wrote:
Ahaha...newfags...Go back to PVE....fat chick's live journal...emo shiz...interwebs...You're damn fat and ugly (Teribad)...blubberous friends

You make an account as soon as I make this thread about Silven stalking me. Of all the places you post, it's here. The first thing you say is 'Ahaha'. You make things up, admit to trolling and deny it at the same time. Let me take a guess, you're a pathological college dropout/soon to be dropout, trying to abuse the new powers you learned from your psychology class. Psychology classes don't cure psychopathy. But psychopaths do find them irresistable, and they often experiment with these new tools in online games, to see how far they can mess with people and get away with it. Once in a while, they come across someone like me.

Here's a tip - Normal people don't look for excuses to troll. They just don't troll at all, because they have self respect. Once you start, you invalidate everything you say, past present and future, until you gain the integrity required to slowly earn the trust and respect of your peers. It's a long road to recover from once you fall, but that's how it works with cause and effect. Opinions are illusions, the result of irrational emotional interpretation. Belief is a tool that can work for or against you. You live in a world of smoke and mirrors.

Nothing you've said relates to the topic of this thread, nor does it do anything to change the fact that Silven is a stalker, encouraged by a bunch of fellow stalkers who use online games as a safe haven to mess with other people without consequence. Your comments only show how widespread this problem has become in online games. People who, rather than play the game, merely use it as a medium to harrass and put down other people for their own enjoyment.



It's the last refuge of a scoundrel.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://buildwars.forumotion.com
RageShift



Posts : 9
Join date : 2011-06-18

PostSubject: Re: Silven Shadow   Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:50 am

Terran wrote:


You make an account as soon as I make this thread about Silven stalking me. Of all the places you post, it's here.


Cause most of this site is empty. This is the most discussed thread along with the PvX one.

Terran wrote:

The first thing you say is 'Ahaha'. You make things up, admit to trolling and deny it at the same time. Let me take a guess, you're a pathological college dropout/soon to be dropout, trying to abuse the new powers you learned from your psychology class. Psychology classes don't cure psychopathy. But psychopaths do find them irresistable, and they often experiment with these new tools in online games, to see how far they can mess with people and get away with it. Once in a while, they come across someone like me.

No. I'm actually an engineering student that loves formal debate. Pointing out how your arguments are invalid and how your examples are bad is too easy.

Terran wrote:

Here's a tip - Normal people don't look for excuses to troll. They just don't troll at all, because they have self respect. Once you start, you invalidate everything you say, past present and future, until you gain the integrity required to slowly earn the trust and respect of your peers. It's a long road to recover from once you fall, but that's how it works with cause and effect.

Your sarcasm, "Keep on Trucking", And giving big stalker badges are all forms of trolling sourced from you.
You just invalidated everything you said "past present and future"

Terran wrote:

Opinions are illusions, the result of irrational emotional interpretation. Belief is a tool that can work for or against you. You live in a world of smoke and mirrors.

No Terran, opinions are what people honestly believes in. You seem to get them confused with "lies". They are not irrational and not always emotional. And only from opinions will you know how the world views you.
Being good or bad is a comparative term. When you say being good or being bad, a comparasin is made based on a person's past experience.
And if the majority says you're bad, that's a lot of independent comparasins based on collective experience.


Terran wrote:

Nothing you've said relates to the topic of this thread, nor does it do anything to change the fact that Silven is a stalker, encouraged by a bunch of fellow stalkers who use online games as a safe haven to mess with other people without consequence. Your comments only show how widespread this problem has become in online games. People who, rather than play the game, merely use it as a medium to harrass and put down other people for their own enjoyment.


No. From your posts it looks like you're trying to harass and put down Silven. You're pissed and you bitch about it. Thats the truth.
So why don't you grow up, and take Silven's insults like a man.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terran
Admin
avatar

Posts : 811
Join date : 2011-02-15
Age : 99
Location : Terrestrial

PostSubject: Re: Silven Shadow   Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:39 am

RageShift wrote:
most of this site is empty. This is the most discussed thread along with the PvX one

An 'empty' site that, within a small timeframe, contains more truth and quality builds than the rest of you have achieved in 6 years. I didn't make this website for popularity, I made it to tell it how it is. No sugar coating, no beating round the bush, no nonsense. If I wanted to play popularity games, I would suck up to other community sites for an affiliation link, brown tongue my way up the chain of command, mess with search engine statistics, cheat my way into gaining peoples trust, and bs my way through life. It's amazing how far one can get in life by being a fake. Some of us don't need to fake it.


RageShift wrote:
I'm actually an engineering student that loves formal debate. Pointing out how your arguments are invalid and how your examples are bad is too easy

An engineering student with a crash course in human psychology lessons required for his debating class? Ask your teacher what happens when you start a debate with, 'Ahaha'. Better still, copy and paste your teacher this whole thread and see what he says. You can't actually point out anything of relevance. You've broken many rules of debate from the very beginning. Internet trolls are heavily attracted to debating classes, because they're desperate to learn how to fake winning. You just can't fake it, and that's the key. There are no shortcuts. Debating is supposed to be an exercise in critical thinking skills. By debating with others, you're shown the errors in your reasoning methods for the purpose of correcting them, and improving your mindset and ability to express information. Not everyone understands this, and they practice debate in order to refine their ability to win via fallacies.

RageShift wrote:
Your sarcasm, "Keep on Trucking", And giving big stalker badges are all forms of trolling sourced from you.
You just invalidated everything you said "past present and future"

Darth commented with, 'Keep on trucking', as a mockery of me by misrepresenting the situation in his favor. I simply threw his comment right back at him in a more acurate context (with metaphorical imagery to reinforce the spirit of the point), to show that he was projecting his flaws on me and foolishly drowning himself in the process and getting nowhere. The same goes for Silven, who tried to pull the same projection on me in the same thread, just as you're doing here. So keep on trucking, RageShift...


RageShift wrote:
No Terran, opinions are what people honestly believes in. You seem to get them confused with "lies". They are not irrational and not always emotional. And only from opinions will you know how the world views you.
Being good or bad is a comparative term. When you say being good or being bad, a comparasin is made based on a person's past experience.
And if the majority says you're bad, that's a lot of independent comparasins based on collective experience.

Opinion (Wikipedia): an opinion is a subjective belief, and is the result of emotion or interpretation of facts. An opinion may be supported by an argument, although people may draw opposing opinions from the same set of facts. Opinions rarely change without new arguments being presented. However, it can be reasoned that one opinion is better supported by the facts than another by analysing the supporting arguments

Opinion (Dictionary): judgment or belief not founded on certainty or proof

Argumentum ad populum: a fallacious argument that concludes a proposition to be true because many or most people believe it; it alleges: "If many believe so, it is so." This type of argument is known by several names, including appeal to the masses, appeal to belief, appeal to the majority, appeal to the people, argument by consensus, authority of the many, and bandwagon fallacy, and in Latin by the names argumentum ad populum ("appeal to the people"), argumentum ad numerum ("appeal to the number"), and consensus gentium ("agreement of the clans"). It is also the basis of a number of social phenomena, including communal reinforcement, the bandwagon effect, and the spreading of various religious beliefs

RageShift wrote:
No. From your posts it looks like you're trying to harass and put down Silven. You're pissed and you bitch about it. Thats the truth.
So why don't you grow up, and take Silven's insults like a man.

No. From your posts it looks like you're trying to harrass and put down me for posting strong evidence to show that Silven is a stalker. You're pissed and bitching about it here. That's the truth. So why dont you grow up, and take it like a man, as Wrath already told you to do?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://buildwars.forumotion.com
RageShift



Posts : 9
Join date : 2011-06-18

PostSubject: Re: Silven Shadow   Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:16 am

Terran wrote:

RageShift wrote:

most of this site is empty. This is the most discussed thread along with the PvX one

An 'empty' site that, within a small timeframe, contains more truth and quality builds than the rest of you have achieved in 6 years. I didn't make this website for popularity, I made it to tell it how it is. No sugar coating, no beating round the bush, no nonsense. If I wanted to play popularity games, I would suck up to other community sites for an affiliation link, brown tongue my way up the chain of command, mess with search engine statistics, cheat my way into gaining peoples trust, and bs my way through life. It's amazing how far one can get in life by being a fake. Some of us don't need to fake it.

My comment is on why my first post is here.
Who said anything about popularity? Self obsessed much?

RageShift wrote:
I'm actually an engineering student that loves formal debate. Pointing out how your arguments are invalid and how your examples are bad is too easy
An engineering student with a crash course in human psychology lessons required for his debating class? Ask your teacher what happens when you start a debate with, 'Ahaha'. Better still, copy and paste your teacher this whole thread and see what he says. You can't actually point out anything of relevance. You've broken many rules of debate from the very beginning. Internet trolls are heavily attracted to debating classes, because they're desperate to learn how to fake winning. You just can't fake it, and that's the key. There are no shortcuts. Debating is supposed to be an exercise in critical thinking skills. By debating with others, you're shown the errors in your reasoning methods for the purpose of correcting them, and improving your mindset and ability to express information. Not everyone understands this, and they practice debate in order to refine their ability to win via fallacies.
[/quote]

Ahahaha silly terran. If you actually knew what you were talking about, Laughing at your opponent is a known and effective way to start a counter argument.
And you don't have to take debating classes. It's just common sense.

And note that none of my arguments have been invalidated.


RageShift wrote:
Your sarcasm, "Keep on Trucking", And giving big stalker badges are all forms of trolling sourced from you.
You just invalidated everything you said "past present and future"

Terran wrote:

Darth commented with, 'Keep on trucking', as a mockery of me by misrepresenting the situation in his favor. I simply threw his comment right back at him in a more acurate context (with metaphorical imagery to reinforce the spirit of the point), to show that he was projecting his flaws on me and foolishly drowning himself in the process. The same goes for Silven, who tried to pull the same projection on me in the same thread, just as you're doing here. So keep on trucking, RageShift...

It's still trolling. Hence your reasoning is still invalid "past present and future"

Terran wrote:

RageShift wrote:

No Terran, opinions are what people honestly believes in. You seem to get them confused with "lies". They are not irrational and not always emotional. And only from opinions will you know how the world views you.
Being good or bad is a comparative term. When you say being good or being bad, a comparasin is made based on a person's past experience.
And if the majority says you're bad, that's a lot of independent comparasins based on collective experience.

Opinion (Wikipedia): an opinion is a subjective belief, and is the result of emotion or interpretation of facts. An opinion may be supported by an argument, although people may draw opposing opinions from the same set of facts. Opinions rarely change without new arguments being presented. However, it can be reasoned that one opinion is better supported by the facts than another by analysing the supporting arguments

Opinion (Dictionary): judgment or belief not founded on certainty or proof

blah blah blah

Does not change the fact that how "good" you are is still defined by others. And you have been defined bad. Cause being "good" is an opinion in itself. Refer back to moot of argument.

The world thinks you're bad terran. That doesn't change no matter what you think.

RageShift wrote:
No. From your posts it looks like you're trying to harass and put down Silven. You're pissed and you bitch about it. Thats the truth.
So why don't you grow up, and take Silven's insults like a man.


Terran wrote:
No. From your posts it looks like you're trying to harrass and put down me for posting strong evidence to show that Silven is a stalker.

Another "No you~!" deflection. Silly Terran. You're almost as bad as wrath. ALMOST. You need to learn how to post valid arguments and realize that the world doesn't revolve around you.
Just cause you have a high opinion of yourself. It doesn't mean it's true. You're still teribad.

May the troll wars begin.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarthXX



Posts : 22
Join date : 2011-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Silven Shadow   Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:21 am

Wow Silven nice job, I think I still have some of my Terran convo SS up somewhere.



Part 2

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Silven Shadow   

Back to top Go down
 
Silven Shadow
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» League: Blighted Shadow Storyline
» shadow priest without meditation
» Blighted Shadow
» "My Sacrifice: My Shadow" (Eothan)
» Shadow Spectres

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 ::  :: -
Jump to: