Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My very first dishonor!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Terran
Admin
Terran

My very first dishonor! Empty
PostSubject: My very first dishonor!   My very first dishonor! EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 10:53 pm

An example of how broken the dishonor system is. Meanwhile, bots, leechers, trolls, griefers and anyone else who needs a kick up the ass, do what they do freely and unhindered. And if you dare report them, you get dishonor for the trouble. Due to the chronic leeching in Fort Aspenwood, people report for leeching at the drop of a hat, so that a single disconnect is all that's needed to get a dishonor hex. The sad thing is, I was in the middle of killing Gunther when I disconnected.

A system so broken will only encourage the very thing it's designed to prevent. Shame shame.

My very first dishonor! Dishonor

A dishonor to Arenanet for the pseudo-dishonor to me! I wrote this post while waiting for the 5 minute hex to end bounce
Back to top Go down
https://buildwars.forumotion.com
DarthXX

PostSubject: Re: My very first dishonor!   My very first dishonor! EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 2:40 pm

Sure, it's ok to admit it man everyone ragequits in FA.
Back to top Go down
Terran
Admin
Terran

PostSubject: Re: My very first dishonor!   My very first dishonor! EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 6:10 pm

I don't rage quit. I rage win. Go to FA and see for yourself.
Back to top Go down
https://buildwars.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My very first dishonor!   My very first dishonor! Empty

Back to top Go down

My very first dishonor!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 ::  :: -
Jump to: