Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

This Guild is pretty shit

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DarthXX

This Guild is pretty shit Empty
PostSubject: This Guild is pretty shit   This Guild is pretty shit EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 4:29 am

Title says it all, not gonna lie.
Back to top Go down
Terran
Admin
Terran

PostSubject: Re: This Guild is pretty shit   This Guild is pretty shit EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 1:08 pm

DarthXX wrote:
Title says it all

Elaborate.

DarthXX wrote:
not gonna lie.

The hall of shame proves otherwise.
Back to top Go down
https://buildwars.forumotion.com
BlackTerror

PostSubject: Re: This Guild is pretty shit   This Guild is pretty shit EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 6:18 am

DarthXX wrote:
Title says it all, not gonna lie.
I don't know how you can keep up such a negative attitude, in a forum that helps others.
If you really don't like the guild or any of the builds and you think it sucks why bother coming back?
You might be a nice person beyond the screen, but there's clearly a part of you that is very angry and negative as seen on these forums.

It's amazing, the way everyone else has been handling it. You know your self that you wouldn't be able to get away with this behaviour.
Had you tried this nonsense somewhere else you would have been reported or banned. But the people in this guild actually know that there is a good side to you
and want to help you realize this. That alone is why this guild is a great.

If you are here just to troll the forums and cause grief to help someone else out know that you are wasting your time.
Nobody over the age of 12 takes any of your recent crap seriously and you are only dragging your self down by not contributing.

You could easily turn this around, become someone who can contribute to raising the bar and all of us can become better together.
There is always a bit of shit's and giggles, but at this point you aren't even trolling. This is just defaming, and you really need to understand
this is also a waste of your time as well.

Unlike you and your other friends, I didn't write this reply to get a rise out of you. I did it to make you understand. If you plan on replying
to this with a sarcastic remark, or something negative it means that you still have not understood my message and you still have ways to go.

However I know even if you read 1/2 of this response that it will reach you somewhere and you will become a better person. Or atleast give a valid reason for why you are acting the way you are.
Back to top Go down
Terran
Admin
Terran

PostSubject: Re: This Guild is pretty shit   This Guild is pretty shit EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 12:16 pm

Nicely said, BlackTerror!
Back to top Go down
https://buildwars.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This Guild is pretty shit   This Guild is pretty shit Empty

Back to top Go down

This Guild is pretty shit
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 ::  :: -
Jump to: