HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

A day in the life of an E/Mes, with a touch of Ranger

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Terran
Admin

PostSubject: A day in the life of an E/Mes, with a touch of Ranger   Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:49 am

My ed to marry me, but I found her in the ! I was ed. I saw him in the act, ing. Upset, I said to her 'You just broke our !', and I ran back home in the , with . My ed with jealousy. I called her up the next day, she says it was just a , its just an , its all in your head. I said, 'How can you  to your words like that?' She comes home later that night, and something caught my . She had a love ! I tell her 'You're just a , you have no !', and run back over coal's place, during a n to stop for a . It was blowing a , and a  of wind turned into a . I was sucked up into the sky, and s were flying everywhere. I was ed. I looked down to see the  below, And I tell myself, 'I don't need this !' I looked up to the sky and roared, 'Have some , you're giving me an ! Why do you have to go  everything!? I started to , and had a . And then I awake, to find that it was all just . I Guess  is bliss.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://buildwars.forumotion.com
Jax

PostSubject: Re: A day in the life of an E/Mes, with a touch of Ranger   Sat Jun 18, 2011 4:20 am

The skills actually have to fit in the story, see I know your brain doesn't work too well but you can't just take half of the skill and think it works. This is fucking funny not because of what it says but because of how stupid you must be to have written this. lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terran
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A day in the life of an E/Mes, with a touch of Ranger   Sat Jun 18, 2011 4:40 am

It was just something I wrote while waiting for an AB match to load. Do better or zip it, stalker.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://buildwars.forumotion.com
Jax

PostSubject: Re: A day in the life of an E/Mes, with a touch of Ranger   Sat Jun 18, 2011 4:49 am

lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A day in the life of an E/Mes, with a touch of Ranger   

Back to top Go down

A day in the life of an E/Mes, with a touch of Ranger
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1