Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A day in the life of an E/Mes, with a touch of Ranger

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Terran
Admin
Terran

A day in the life of an E/Mes, with a touch of Ranger Empty
PostSubject: A day in the life of an E/Mes, with a touch of Ranger   A day in the life of an E/Mes, with a touch of Ranger EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 9:49 am

My [Lava Font]ed to marry me, but I found her in the [BED OF COALs]! I was [SHOCK]ed. I saw him in the act, [GRASPING EARTH]ing. Upset, I said to her 'You just broke our [INCENDIARY BONDS]!', and I ran back home in the [SEARING HEAT], with [BURNING SPEED]. My [MIND BURN]ed with jealousy. I called her up the next day, she says it was just a [CONJURE FLAME], its just an [ELEMENTAL FLAME], its all in your head. I said, 'How can you [APPLY POISON] to your words like that?' She comes home later that night, and something caught my [WANDERING EYE]. She had a love [MARK OF RODGORT]! I tell her 'You're just a [TEASE], you have no [GUILT]!', and run back over coal's place, during a [STORM DJINNS HASTE]n to stop for a [BREATH OF FIRE]. It was blowing a [GALE], and a [GUST] of wind turned into a [WHIRLWIND]. I was sucked up into the sky, and [LIGHTNING BOLT]s were flying everywhere. I was [SHELL SHOCK]ed. I looked down to see the [CHURNING EARTH] below, And I tell myself, 'I don't need this [DIVERSION]!' I looked up to the sky and roared, 'Have some [EMPATHY], you're giving me an [ANEURYSM]! Why do you have to go [COMPLICATE] everything!? I started to [PANIC], and had a [BLACKOUT]. And then I awake, to find that it was all just [FEVERED DREAMS]. I Guess [IGNORANCE] is bliss.[build prof][/build]
Back to top Go down
https://buildwars.forumotion.com
Jax

PostSubject: Re: A day in the life of an E/Mes, with a touch of Ranger   A day in the life of an E/Mes, with a touch of Ranger EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 4:20 am

The skills actually have to fit in the story, see I know your brain doesn't work too well but you can't just take half of the skill and think it works. This is fucking funny not because of what it says but because of how stupid you must be to have written this. lol!
Back to top Go down
Terran
Admin
Terran

PostSubject: Re: A day in the life of an E/Mes, with a touch of Ranger   A day in the life of an E/Mes, with a touch of Ranger EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 4:40 am

It was just something I wrote while waiting for an AB match to load. Do better or zip it, stalker.
Back to top Go down
https://buildwars.forumotion.com
Jax

PostSubject: Re: A day in the life of an E/Mes, with a touch of Ranger   A day in the life of an E/Mes, with a touch of Ranger EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 4:49 am

lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A day in the life of an E/Mes, with a touch of Ranger   A day in the life of an E/Mes, with a touch of Ranger Empty

Back to top Go down

A day in the life of an E/Mes, with a touch of Ranger
Page 1 of 1