Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Profession - Dervish

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Terran
Admin
Terran

Profession - Dervish Empty
PostSubject: Profession - Dervish   Profession - Dervish EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 11:16 am

[Default Dervish;OgCikys88cFvA4D84G8afFAA]
[Alsacien;OgCjkyqJbOAYnb/d6WdL3IYBAA]
[Uto Wrotki;OgCjkyqJbOn7A8AG7WuRwibBAA]
[Avatar of Balthazar;OgGjUppMLScfjhDYibCAcFuFuXA]
[Avatar of Grenth;OgikIipj6yuzzNAjgxuCgNW3H+C]
[Avatar of Lyssa;OgGkUhpqaymTA+5idL3IYBgbJ+C]
[Reapers Sweep;OgGikys8cuDwQXxtAY7PexuA]
[Reapers Sweep 2;OgajkopMLOn7AsrYALAwuj7xLA]
[Reapers Sweep 3;OgajkkpMbOn7AsrYALAGvY3WBA]
[Wounding Strike;OgajoopMLOAYo7/VcLAGv0XbBA]
[William Wallace;OgOjkyqJbOBYp7AWAUdxugXVCA]
[Austin Powers;OgWjEwpM7QAYjhLAYX0XCAiATAA]
[Acolyte of Balthazar;OgCjkOqMLPu3uPCuc3fnuJYBAA]
[Acolyte of Dwayna;OgCjkOqMLPv3uPCuc3fnuJYBAA]
[Acolyte of Grenth;OgCjkOqMLPw3uPCuc3fnuJYBAA]
[Acolyte of Lyssa;OgCjkOqMLPx3uPCuc3fnuJYBAA]
[Acolyte of Melandru;OgCjkOqMLPy3uPCuc3fnuJYBAA][build prof][/build]

Last edited by Terran on Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:00 am; edited 17 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://buildwars.forumotion.com
Terran
Admin
Terran

PostSubject: Re: Profession - Dervish   Profession - Dervish EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 4:18 pm

[Default Dervish;OgCikys88cFvA4D84G8afFAA][Equip;PkphQPZH+kqep5I90ip5IBLFp5IFXdp5IBrhp5I3DA]
[Alsacien;OgCjkyqJbOAYnb/d6WdL3IYBAA][Equip;PkphQHZH+kqOp4I90Sp4I9DFp4IFXNp4IBrRp4I3DA]
[Uto Wrotki;OgCjkyqJbOn7A8AG7WuRwibBAA][Equip;PkphQ/YH+kqOp3I90Sp3I9DFp3IFXNp3IBrRp3I3DA]
[Avatar of Balthazar;OgGjUppMLScfjhDYibCAcFuFuXA][Equip;Pk5hQPXH+kaojJVPqOp5IB7Sp5I9EFp5IFXNp5IBrRp5I3D]
[Avatar of Grenth;OgikIipj6yuzzNAjgxuCgNW3H+C][Equip;Pk5hQnWH+SaojJVPqOp0IB7Sp0I9EHp0I3TNp0IBrRp0I9D]
[Avatar of Lyssa;OgGkUhpqaymTA+5idL3IYBgbJ+C][Equip;Pk5hQPXH+SaojJVPqOp5I90Sp5I9DFp5IFXNp5IBrRp5I3D]
[Reapers Sweep;OgGikys8cuDwQXxtAY7PexuA][Equip;Pk5hQvWH+kaojJVPqOp1IB7Sp1I9EFp1IFXNp1IBrRp1I3D]
[Reapers Sweep 2;OgajkopMLOn7AsrYALAwuj7xLA][Equip;Pk5hQvWH+kaojJVPqOp1IB7Sp1I9EFp1IFXNp1IBrRp1I3D]
[Reapers Sweep 3;OgajkkpMbOn7AsrYALAGvY3WBA][Equip;Pk5hQvWH+kaojJVPqOp1IB7Sp1I9EFp1IFXNp1IBrRp1I3D]
[Wounding Strike;OgajoopMLOAYo7/VcLAGv0XbBA][Equip;PkphQvaI+kqOp1I90Sp1IBLFp1IFXNp1IBrRp1I3DA]
[William Wallace;OgOjkyqJbOBYp7AWAUdxugXVCA][Equip;PkphQXYH+kqepyI90ipyIBLFpyIFXdpyIBrhpyI3DA]
[Austin Powers;OgWjEwpM7QAYjhLAYX0XCAiATAA][Equip;PkphQXYH+kqepyI90ipyIBLFpyIFXdpyIBrhpyI3DA]
[Acolyte of Balthazar;OgCjkOqMLPu3uPCuc3fnuJYBAA][Equip;Pk5hQHXH+SaojJVPqep4IB7ip4I5DLp4IHXdp4I9khp4I3D]
[Acolyte of Dwayna;OgCjkOqMLPv3uPCuc3fnuJYBAA][Equip;Pk5hQXWH+SaojJVPqepyIB7ipyI5DLpyIHXdpyI9khpyI3D]
[Acolyte of Grenth;OgCjkOqMLPw3uPCuc3fnuJYBAA][Equip;Pk5hQfWH+SaojJVPqepzIB7ipzI5DLpzIHXdpzI9khpzI3D]
[Acolyte of Lyssa;OgCjkOqMLPx3uPCuc3fnuJYBAA][Equip;Pk5hQnWH+SaojJVPqep0IB7ip0I5DLp0IHXdp0I9khp0I3D]
[Acolyte of Melandru;OgCjkOqMLPy3uPCuc3fnuJYBAA][Equip;Pk5hQ3WH+SaojJVPqep2IB7ip2I5DLp2IHXdp2I9khp2I3D]

Last edited by The Architect on Mon May 16, 2011 12:02 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Terran
Admin
Terran

PostSubject: Re: Profession - Dervish   Profession - Dervish EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 5:22 pm

Default Dervish - Explanation not done yet

Alsacien - Explanation not done yet

Uto Wrotki - Explanation not done yet

Avatar of balthazar - Keep [avatar of balthazar] on at all times. Spam [fear me] and [watch yourself] on recharge. Keep [heart of fury] on. The combination of [avatar of balthazar] and [heart of fury] will constantly feed your adrenalin skills and your [radiant scythe][crippling victory][chilling victory] combo. This build is designed to buff your team and wear down your opponent.

Avatar of Grenth - Explanation not done yet

Avatar of Lyssa - Keep [avatar of lyssa] on at all times. Spam [fear me] on recharge. Due to [avatar of lyssa], [balthazars rage] will recharge very fast. Use that to chain with your attacks by doing [balthazars rage] early, then [wearying strike][balthazars rage][twin moon sweep]. By using [balthazars rage] between attacks like this, you can keep recharging and unloading your deep wound spike as you need. Due to [avatar of lyssa], [whirling charge] can be kept up as a permanent run buff. [rending aura] can be used as extra damage, and to penetrate armored foes. In the case of a knockdown from elsewhere, it can also strip foes of enchantments during a spike. This build is designed to wear down your opponent, with the ability to deep wound spike.

Reapers Sweep - Explanation not done yet

Reapers Sweep 2 - Explanation not done yet

Reapers Sweep 3 - Explanation not done yet

Wounding Strike - Keep your [conjure flame] on at all times. Cover it with [eremites zeal] and [heart of holy flame]. Use [eremites zeal] and [heart of holy flame] for your [wounding strike] deep wound. If you're running out of energy, make sure you get close enough to the enemy to get the maximum benefit from [eremites zeal]. Your attack combo is [wounding strike][victorious sweep][crippling sweep]. Your attack combo will recharge fast, and is spammable thanks to [eremites zeal] feeding you enough energy back. Try to keep [heart of fury] up all the time, by reapplying it every time it recharges. Spike hard, fast and repeatedly.

William Wallace - Explanation not done yet

Austin Powers - Explanation not done yet

Acolyte of Balthazar - Explanation not done yet

Acolyte of Dwayna - Explanation not done yet

Acolyte of Grenth - Explanation not done yet

Acolyte of Lyssa - Explanation not done yet

Acolyte of Melandru - Explanation not done yet[build prof][/build]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Profession - Dervish   Profession - Dervish Empty