HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Bouncy Clowns

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Terran
Admin

PostSubject: Bouncy Clowns   Tue Feb 22, 2011 4:58 pm

Last edited by The Architect on Fri Mar 04, 2011 3:35 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://buildwars.forumotion.com
Terran
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Bouncy Clowns   Tue Feb 22, 2011 4:59 pm

[Haggis;OgGikys8cuDwQXxtAY7PexuA][Equip;Pk5hQ3WH+kaojJVPqOp2IB7Sp2I9EFp2IFXNp2IBrRp2I3D]
[Ball sack;OgGikys8cuDwQXxtAY7PexuA][Equip;Pk5hQvWH+kaojJVPqOp1IB7Sp1I9EFp1IFXNp1IBrRp1I3D]
[Twelve Inch Shoe;OgGikys8cuDwQXxtAY7PexuA][Equip;Pk5hQ/WH+kaojJVPqOp3IB7Sp3I9EFp3IFXNp3IBrRp3I3D]
[Krusty;OgGikys8cuDwQXxtAY7PexuA][Equip;Pk5hQnWH+kaojJVPqOp0IB7Sp0I9EFp0IFXNp0IBrRp0I3D]
[Sideshow Bob;OgGikys8cuDwQXxtAY7PexuA][Equip;Pk5hQfWH+kaojJVPqOpzIB7SpzI9EFpzIFXNpzIBrRpzI3D]
[Crikey;OwUUMw2+G4SvVWaNggE+DtEmA2EA][Equip;Pk5hnOhwlSakkpWXqAhyINxIjyIBLbiyIvSZgyIBr7myI9E]
[Charlie Chaplain;OwUTMw3C3ZMKQmJdxLSLxEYTAA][Equip;Pk5hnegwlSakkjWXqAnzILxEnzIBLZizI1S/mzIBrDnzI9E]
[Crackers;OAOjEyiKJOW7o5krlkcn2DTmJA][Equip;PkpxUvaTkiqIo1I90Mo1IDLro1IvVHo1IDrLo1INFA]
Back to top Go down
Terran
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Bouncy Clowns   Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:52 pm

Haggis, Ball Sack, Twelve Inch Shoe, Krusty, Sideshow Bob -

Crikey - This is a fast casting healer. Use  as your antispike,  as a pre-prot and a set and forget heal,  on both monks as a pre-prot if the enemy is using knockdown. Use  to remove important hexes in-between heals. Don't be scared of getting close to your opponent to trigger . It can be combined with  for massive energy gain. When in  mode, be sure you're close to your opponent to get the most ouf of , and spam your 1/4 cast time spells  to get all your energy back to maximum in seconds. When antispiking, there are 2 ways to do it. Due to the hidden 0.75 second aftercast delay to all spells, you will get the fastest heals by casting glimmer twice in a row.  +  will trigger in 1.25 seconds.  +  +  will put a 0.5 second aftercast delay inbetween your 2 s. For a quarter of a second, you will have a weaker heal. It's not much, but during a good spike, it can mean the difference between a save and a death. Play around with the two combos and recognize the timing difference.  +  vs  +  + . Knowing when to go into  mode is key. You can cast it on recharge, or save it until you need to do a big heal spam at low energy. Casting  it on recharge can lead you into wasting a lot of free energy at a critical moment, finding yourself drained later when you need it. Do not let your energy get below 10 without casting divine spirit, and make sure you have a fresh  on first.  requires good decision making to use correctly. You can even use it in your high energy weapon set, then switch back to your main weapon set to get your energy back to full before  ends. This build is strong vs interrupts. Be careful not to get your  caught by .

Charlie Chaplain -

Crackers - Even though the focus of this build is to heal,  stacks up a lot of damage over time. Use it as much as you can within safety limits. If energy is a problem, use  as a main heal. + work as your antispike reaction combo. If your team is getting worn down and you need an emergency heal, use  like you would an infuse. Normally, try and focus on  and  for lighter heals, while reserving  for danger zones when an ally is under 50% HP. There are several tricks with your spirit. Firstly, recast  on recharge, fit it in as much as you safely can. Follow it up as soon as possible with a . every 10-15 seconds, you can use another  on it to begin recieving an energy gain. Right before you cast , [spirit syphon] it, then [spirit syphon] the new [empowerment[ again immediately after. You can gain a lot of energy this way. You can gain a lot of energy by looking for enemy spirits as well, and [spirit siphon]ing them also.  and  don't just give you bonuses for your skills, they also buff your armor, health and energy. Try to keep them both up at all times. If you desperately need to do an aoe antispike while  still recharging, it's ok to drop it, but it comes at a cost. You can also do a double  drop for a massive teamwide antispike and give your monks a rest. Try to beat everyone else to resurrecting Monks if you safely can inbetween heals. Cancel/cast by tapping forward if you run out of time and need to antispike before you get them up. If you get them up, you give them 100% energy and give your team a second wind. Use  as needed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bouncy Clowns   

Back to top Go down

Bouncy Clowns
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1