Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Why I built this website

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Terran
Admin
Terran

Why I built this website Empty
PostSubject: Why I built this website   Why I built this website EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 9:39 am

A long time ago, I built a massive database of unique builds to cover every profession combination, along with a variety of tools and guides. My website was called guildwarsbuilds.tk. But after the creation of the Wiki's, the addition of templates, and the constant skill changes that made maintaining it take up too much of my time, I decided to close it down. Recently, I decided to start it back up again, from scratch, and in the form of this forum. I do it not just to store my own homemade builds in a more efficient database, but to help and encourage other players to think outside the box and for themselves. Not just for their own benefit inside the game, but for their wellbeing in general, to make them aware of and to fix the critical flaws in their reasoning methods, which are exposed and amplified in a virtual game world where there are no consequences. The perpetual degeneration and degree of stupidity, arrogance and laziness I've seen come from the Guild Wars community is astounding. It's like giving a chess board to 2 Monkeys, and instead of them playing chess with it, they chew on the rooks, throw the pawns at each other, and piss on the board. Players generally have little to no respect for themselves, and even less for others, preferring to pretend to be something they aren't, instead of becoming something they want. I hope to offer a door leading in the other direction. I play my part in raising the bar, and to set an example, because no-one else has the testicular fortitude to do it.

If you want to comment on any of my builds, please use this section. The build sections themselves are locked and strictly used as a database. But you can add your own builds or ideas in the sections dedicated to that purpose. If anyone decides to contribute a lot to that section, I'm open to the idea of giving you your own sub section. If you have any builds or ideas you believe will help others, you're more than welcome to share.
Back to top Go down
https://buildwars.forumotion.com
Jax

PostSubject: Re: Why I built this website   Why I built this website EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 10:42 am

Summary: Idiot does as idiot says.
Back to top Go down
Terran
Admin
Terran

PostSubject: Re: Why I built this website   Why I built this website EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 12:28 am

Monkey see monkey do, Silven. You're unaware of how out of touch you are with reality. You're a perfect example of how village idiots form idiot villages in MMO's, buffing each other up in a fragile house of cards. At this point, I'm going to have to agree with Wrath, that you must have some kind of psychological dysfunction that dominates your behavior, causing you to stalk, grief and troll felllow players the way you do. A community that encourages and validates that kind of behavior is only going to go in one direction, down. And you're dragging everyone else down with you.

There's coming a time where MMO's wont be a safe haven for thugs, stalkers and self inflicted outcasts, and you won't have anywhere to run. Your destructive path ends with you, young wannabe.

Why I built this website Lightsabers486
Back to top Go down
Jax

PostSubject: Re: Why I built this website   Why I built this website EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 2:15 am

You need to actually start addressing the topic, this goes for all your posts.
Back to top Go down
Terran
Admin
Terran

PostSubject: Re: Why I built this website   Why I built this website EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 3:12 am

Jax wrote:

Back to top Go down
Jax

PostSubject: Re: Why I built this website   Why I built this website EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 4:19 am

Reading back what I say doesn't work, for all your posts.
Back to top Go down
Wrath

PostSubject: Re: Why I built this website   Why I built this website EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 6:39 am

You're just embarrasing your self more man, as much as it looks like your spamming meaningless sentences in some little attempt to "dominate" or whatever it is your trying, is just getting us more posts and more attention, and I wanted to say thanks for that. Everytime you don't respond intelligently, is more and more proof against you. You are doing your self undone, more and more, and at least darth had the intelligence to stop when he was underwater. Keep on trucking silven, you're doing a great job.

On another note to people viewing this, buildwars was made to raise the bar, but it appears it now has another purpose now, for every troll Terran or I will beat back there is now proof of you're deeds, post at your own risk. If you post here to troll, or degrade the work others, or to just demean people, you will be exposed. You will not be able to make lies, false claims, make up bullshit without consequence, you will be exposed, for all to see. and now people will finally have a reference point, Silven, Darth, and to the rest of any trolls visiting here, don't expect to act like morons and just endlessly troll; people will be able to see what you are really made up of. This is not a decision made by anyone, it's a recognition of present events.

Of course their is much welcome for anyone who wishes to participate in any fashion, irrelevant of who you are. Have a good time at buildwars.
Back to top Go down
Jax

PostSubject: Re: Why I built this website   Why I built this website EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 8:05 am

lol
Back to top Go down
Wrath

PostSubject: Re: Why I built this website   Why I built this website EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 2:57 pm

have we finally reached the point where that's all your going to say? are you down to that little ammo? maybe instead of trying to make your self look like a big man by covering others posts by saying one word responses you could man up and either leave, or actually be a man and face the consequences of your actions; or come up with an actual argument that isn't "I'm right your wrong, im right your wrong! im right your wrong!" like a screaming preschooler who gets upset when he knows hes wrong. Game over. you lose.
Back to top Go down
Jax

PostSubject: Re: Why I built this website   Why I built this website EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 3:52 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down
Wrath

PostSubject: Re: Why I built this website   Why I built this website EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 4:02 pm

It appears that it just the case. Silvan, if thats all your going to say, you really ought to not consider wasteing more time here, the more you lie, the more you evade the truth, the more of your troll friends you sick on us, the worse you will get beaten and your lies exposed. The problem that on some level, whether you admit it or not, you know we are right, and if we weren't, and you had some actual argument other than, "it didn't happen" or "HES JUST LYING" Maybe you don't see it because people think its best to ignore trolls, but for every post and view of you and your troll friends, others see your own shit to, and in time even more will, and that will keep on building, and you will have a harder and harder time fighting the truth. The reality is, you have already lost; between you, your troll friends, and any of the trolls here, none of you have actually made any argument, just avoided anything that tried to shine a little bit of truth on you, and whats worse is, you all just respond with more baseless claims of "it didnt happen" or "terran does nothing but lie" it doesnt bug me that you don't see the truth, what bugged me before is that when exposed it didnt come with consequences, now any time you try and troll in game and claim crap, there are literal mountains of evidence of what you've done. Like I said, the games already over, you're just too stupid to see it yet.
Back to top Go down
Jax

PostSubject: Re: Why I built this website   Why I built this website EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 3:40 am

lol
Back to top Go down
relyk

PostSubject: Re: Why I built this website   Why I built this website EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 8:33 am

Your holy macguffin is sitting on a pile of shit with Terran and Wrath standing on top holding a flag that reads "We are the Truth"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why I built this website   Why I built this website Empty

Back to top Go down

Why I built this website
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 ::  :: -
Jump to: