Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Silven Shadow

Go down 
+5
anton hates pve
Wrath
Jax
relyk
Terran
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
DarthXX

Silven Shadow - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silven Shadow   Silven Shadow - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 3:31 am

DarthXX wrote:
Wow Silven nice job, I think I still have some of my Terran convo SS up somewhere.

Silven Shadow - Page 2 TerranRulespt1

Part 2

Silven Shadow - Page 2 TerranRulespt2

Doesn't seem to be an edit button so I'll just have to make another post and fixed in quote.
Back to top Go down
Terran
Admin
Terran

PostSubject: Re: Silven Shadow   Silven Shadow - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 6:40 am

Darth, you took screenshots after a certain point in the conversation, when you refused to admit there was no aftercast delay after [wounding strike], meaning that you could apply deep wound followed by [inferno] or [flame burst] at a much faster speed than casting two PBAOE (Point Blank Area Of Effect) spells. I tried to explain this a whole range of ways, but you screwed around bs'ing and using alternate terms that you preferred to use, and that is why I took you to Nameless Isle. I knew very well that it was your intention (as usual) to try and trap me by misquoting me, but I took you anyway. Notice how you only have screenshots after a certain point? Nothing but an attempt to misrepresent me.

By PBAOE having no aftercast, I was referring to the long aftercast delay being removed in one of the game updates here, on 7/3/2008. I quote a sample - 'Inferno: removed the long aftercast', 'Flame Burst: removed the long aftercast'. I used the term 'precast' as a way of trying to get through to you, due to you making up nonsense beforehand, which you conveniently didn't include. By 'hidden mechanic', I was referring to mechanics of the game that you weren't unaware of, or refused to admit. An example of this is learning positioning skills to successfully use PBAOE skills. Anyone can try this for themselves, by using [wounding strike] followed by a queued [inferno] or [flame burst], and watching the speed at which it hits. The whole point of it was over the power of its ability to spike, which defeated you many many times. In fact, you just gave up sometimes, because you just couldn't heal fast enough with your crap griefer build. You would resign, and come up with words like 'Terran is baaaaaad', even though you lost. The build you ran was something like this (unsure of the attributes, but I do know that you never used superior runes)...

[Darth;OwIAMXaBymuecXrJPmfN]

You even admitted that the only reason you use [distracting shot] is to grief people (good luck fighting with a bow, maybe that's why you drop so easily). The build I used is nerfed now due to the deep wound on [wounding strike] requiring dervish enchantments, but here it is...

[Terran;OgpjowMYqOA4bBvosSL2F5McBA]

None of this has any bearing on Silven being a stalker. You just don't get it, do you? By excusing the evidence of stalking and attacking me beside the point like this, you only prove how widespread the stalking/trolling/griefing is in the game, and that you're part of it. I could be the best or worst player in the history of Guild Wars, does that really make any difference to validate your behavior? If I was the best player, it would only show jealousy on your behalf. If I was the worst player, it would only show that you suck so much that you pride yourself over defeating the worst player. You lose either way. Your screenshots prove nothing more than my attempts to reason with you. Anyone can try the combo out for themselevs and see that I'm right.

Keep on trucking, Darth. You'll find your place, one of these days.

Silven Shadow - Page 2 Picture12lo
[build prof][/build]
Back to top Go down
https://buildwars.forumotion.com
Terran
Admin
Terran

PostSubject: Re: Silven Shadow   Silven Shadow - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 9:13 am

Sigh (Terran is Peach, Mario is Wrath). So I'm there with some guildies, doing some Fort Aspenwood. We are doing a Super Mario theme, and doing well...

Silven Shadow - Page 2 Teammario

Silven appears (J A X E H)...

Silven Shadow - Page 2 Silvenearlier

After one match, surprise surprise... A point to note about the chat log below is that the two leavers are also regular trolls, and I'm confident that they were part of a plot to leave my team and make me lose, so that Silven could get some kind of hollow victory over me. You can see this clearly when both Silven and his 'top 50 guild' buddy appear out of nowhere at the same time...

(imageshack has since resized this image, causing it to be unreadable. If I can find a backup, I'll fix it)
Silven Shadow - Page 2 Newchat

Silven Shadow - Page 2 Gw118s

Even with them sabotaging the match, they still lose to 'Terran's horrible builds' Wake up!

Last edited by Terran on Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Terran
Admin
Terran

PostSubject: Re: Silven Shadow   Silven Shadow - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 6:20 am

Little dog syndrome: Reduced to humping my leg while I'm AFK.

Silven Shadow - Page 2 Porkw

Down Silven, bad boy!

Next round includes another attempt at uniting trolls from all walks of strife, including an admin from guru who was desperate to censor me...

Silven Shadow - Page 2 Newlog

A troll on his own, cannot hope to defeat me. But an army of united trolls against a common enemy.... still cannot defeat me. I am just one man, imagine what I could do with an army. Since I opened the Guild to invites and announced the Phoenix message, support has been gathering from everywhere. They are afraid, very afraid. So they should be, the jig is up!

Silven Shadow - Page 2 Sword1000
Back to top Go down
DarthXX

PostSubject: Re: Silven Shadow   Silven Shadow - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 4:41 am

Oh crap, the jig is up, better run for the hills!
Back to top Go down
Wrath

PostSubject: Re: Silven Shadow   Silven Shadow - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 7:45 am

For reference, trolls have been running away for ages now.... humiliated, shamed and ruined basically... and now even randoms are putting a stop to troll nonsense these days, so I would say be very afraid, because Terran certainly isn't alone anymore. Silven has given me some pretty shameful screenshots, some to the equivalent of him basically begging me to say it wasn't him in the screenshots mentioned a bit ago. So yeah, i'd say be afraid be very afraid.
Back to top Go down
Wrath

PostSubject: Re: Silven Shadow   Silven Shadow - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 4:24 pm

So I walked into AB the other day just to play a few games with some random people, I Had an Ele with 3 offensive earth aoe skills, a fire ele, a standard
woh monk with return. So I got in game and noticed Silven was there, so I said hi.

Silven Shadow - Page 2 Mesayinghitosilven

Apparently I was in that game with him. So my teams were doing badly, it appears no one was really capping excluding my team. One example:

Silven Shadow - Page 2 Myteamsdoingbadly

So, Silven gets a kill on me and ranks me, I’m in a mob.

Silven Shadow - Page 2 Silvenkillingmeinmobfin

After I have clearly inspected your streaming video, nor I could not find any 'raging'. But...... you see…. someone was raging that day in AB, it just wasn't me.

Silven Shadow - Page 2 Silvenrage02

Sooooooooo, Looks like he’s the one raging… And he screams “DON’T LINK ME” after linking me to his video of him ego killing me in a mob…. Running away from shrines and not helping cap shrines (which is the whole goal in ab) instead he chases players…

Silven Shadow - Page 2 Silvenrunningawayfromsh

So congratulations Silven. You've officially got to the point of stalking me out of game, and From what I see you are so desperate to get a win against me after
that fort aspenwood incident. Ugh, you know the one where you snuck two people into our team and got them to leave and lost that match, with us having 20%
extra left to win. You know, this one:

Silven Shadow - Page 2 Silven06

Silven I am sorry you lost and you're plans backfired, I even told you in AB that you should be aware of the bs you're starting, I have warned you of what the consequences of your actions are, you refuse to listen:

Silven Shadow - Page 2 Mewarningsilvengood

Next, let’s see what Google has to say about stalking:

1.A person who stealthily hunts or pursues an animal or another person.
2.A person who harasses or persecutes someone with unwanted and obsessive attention.

Let's look a bit further and see see what wiki has to say on stalking on this topic:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cyberstalking, Quote

Cyber stalking is the use of the Internet or other electronic means to stalk or harass an individual, a group of individuals, or an organization. It may Include false accusations, monitoring, making threats, identity theft, and damage to data or equipment, the solicitation of minors for sex, or gathering Information in order to harass.

Silven I am really concerned about you. You have consistently proved you're self to be a closet psychopath who gets off on the suffering of others, so let's look at the evidence; you've lied, you've bullshit, you've stalked me, and Terran in game to the point of rigging games to 'make us suffer' for your own pleasure. You still lost; cheaters never win, cheaters never prosper, cheating leads to your own self defeat.

This is something I'm also really concerned about... you being a psycopath:

Psychopath: A person suffering from chronic mental disorder with abnormal or violent social behavior. Would a good example be you cannon rushing your own ally to make him rage for his own suffering for your own pleasure? You betcha super star!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RB_8eWgX6qg

There are five videos of him repeatedly stalking someone under different aliases to make him suffer for his own pleasure. Look he even has observers while he beats someone new in SC2, and still almost loses because of really bad gameplay, It’s right in the SC2 videos. Oh hey Silven if you delete these, damage already done I have these saved to my comp so you can’t go erasing them, others have too.

I have warned you and warned you and warned you, others have done the same too. If you keep taking this closet psychopathy further, it often leads to doing
it in real life. I fear for the safety of those around you, and especially you yourself. What’s worse is because of all your actions put together this is actually something illegal:

I quote from wiki:

Most stalking laws require that the perpetrator make a credible threat of violence against the victim; others include threats against the victim's immediate Family; and still others require the alleged stalker's course of conduct constitute an implied threat. While some conduct involving annoying or menacing Behavior might fall short of illegal stalking; such behavior may be a prelude to stalking and violence and should be treated seriously. While some conduct online identity stealth blurs the line on infringement of the rights of would-be victims to identify their perpetrators. There is a debate on how internet Use can be traced without infringing on protected civil liberties.

Okay so next let's take a look at some australian laws.

Australia:
In Australia, the Stalking Amendment Act (1999) includes the use of any form of technology to harass a target as forms of "criminal stalking."And lets look in the United Kingdom: In the United Kingdom, the Malicious Communications Act (1998) classified cyber stalking as a criminal offense. What your doing is not only immoral, it's illegal in many countries, and further more, let's look at some more about what your actions have gotten you:

You have Captain Ahab syndrome, terran beat you badly in AB many times and you ended up shameing yourself by going after the great white whale over and over and over. You looked down on Terran so badly in the past and you never gave up, you kept hunting him down and your boat kept sinking. Then all the sudden I stood up for him and you came after me, someone you deemed lower than him, and now you’re losing to me too. Take a lesson from Captain Ahab and don’t go down with the sinking ship

Silven Shadow - Page 2 Sinkingship

I quote from terrans newish thread:

Every day, a new plan is made to censor the internet. Every day a new asswipe gives them an excuse. Every day, you lose more of your rights. For ever freedom you abuse, you will lose. And the rest of us are left to suffer the consequences. Meanwhile, those like me are out defending the freedoms that you abuse. If you’re an asswipe on the internet, you’re plainly and simply, an asswipe. How you behave under internet anonymity is a reflection of your true colors. If you think you deserve the internet, start acting like it, and respect the freedom of others.

In summary, I have to say I am very concerned for you, most psychopaths start abusing others for their own sick pleasure and it continues and bleeds further
into their own personal lives, a lack of respect for others is simply a lack of respect for others.I myself have offered you many times a way out to stop your shit and start improving the place around you, so others may enjoy the things people like me help support. You continually choose to degrade the place and act like a 3 year old toddler who doesn’t know the difference between right and wrong. And when you don’t get your way you throw a huge fit

Silven Shadow - Page 2 Toddlertantrum

This is shameless self-defeat, the jig is up, the fat lady is singing, and she’s singing an ode to you:

Silven Shadow - Page 2 Fatladyoperasinger

I warn you again, before you continue and make it worse, look at the consequences of your own actions, look at the shameless self-defeat they have given you,
look at all the embarrassment your own actions have gotten you. The way you didn’t help your team brought a horrible build that doesn’t assist in actually
capping, not helping your allies cap, streaming kills of me in a mob and then claiming I’m the one raging, when YOU use caps, the repeated lying and denying
your own thread.

This is like that episode of south park “Cartman sucks” where Cartman sticks his dick in butters mouth to make him look gay, when only he ends up looking
gay. Yeah. This is you trying to make me look bad, but it backfired on you. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ersWfdVs26g

There is still always a way out of your own bad actions, and I suggest you take it and try improving the community for once, before your own actions dig you that much deeper, the goal you keep chasing by the means you chase it by will only lead you down one path, and there is only one way out, keep on trucking, Silven:

Silven Shadow - Page 2 Donkeyo

I hope you decide to leave your trolling and Griefing, internet cyber stalking and closet internet psychopathy behind one day, or I fear they will end up costing you something much worse than what they have already. Do recall cyber stalking is illegal by Australian law as well.

Silven Shadow - Page 2 Jaild

Until next time

-Wrath
Back to top Go down
Terran
Admin
Terran

PostSubject: Re: Silven Shadow   Silven Shadow - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 7:31 pm

I wanted to comment, in order to clarify and expand on these recent events. Silven has posted his videos of Wrath on several websites. You can find his youtube account here, and his videos below. The video content speaks for itself...

(If you cant go into full screen to read the text, click the youtube button at the bottom of each video)

Silven seems to think that doing this makes Wrath look bad and himself look good. The poor fool just doesn't get it. The more he does this, the worse he looks. He can't 'catch' me, so he targets my friends and Guild members. And like Wile E Coyote, his plans and traps always backfire in his face. Is it no wonder, when he's using these builds in the video...

[build prof=R/Mo name="Silven Shadow"][crippling shot][distracting shot][savage shot][apply poison][lightning reflexes][natural stride][mending touch][infuse health][/build]
[build prof=W name="Salven Shadow"][backbreaker][crushing blow][body blow][bulls strike][protectors strike][frenzy][rush][auspicious blow][/build]

But as Wrath pointed out, his stalking isn't limited to Guild Wars. He has a series of other videos from Starcraft 2. They show himself and another asswipe targetting a new player. They team up with him under diferent aliases, only to repeatedly team-kill and then mock him over it. They even go so far as challenging him 1 vs 1, with Silven's buddy helping him as an observer while he cheats with macros to play most of the game for him. That's how bad they are, as both gamers and people. Here are the videos...

The only one he's making a fool of is himself, and he's too stupid to realise. Despite all this, I still don't hate Silven. I pity him. Maybe if he was surrounded by decent people, he would have become a better person and learned important life lessons. He still could be, even now. It's never too late. He's both a perpetrator and a victim here. This is what online gaming culture has become, as stated in my 'why we game' article here. A poisonous spawning ground and safe haven for closet psychopaths who pretend they're gamers.

About stalking - The only thing that prevents people from going to gaol for online stalking in most cases, is due to lazy/unresourced police who can't be bothered looking at evidence, and confusing privacy laws that protect perpetrators instead of victims. Both the laws and attitudes are changing all over the world, in face of the widespread problems it causes. These problems are stated in my 'consequences of online behavior' article here.

I'll restate several definitions from Wikipedia here to show how Silven fits them like a glove...

Psychopath: A personality disorder characterized by a pervasive pattern of disregard for the feelings of others and often the rules of society. Psychopaths have a lack of empathy and remorse, and have very shallow emotions. They are generally regarded as callous, selfish, dishonest, arrogant, aggressive, impulsive, irresponsible, and hedonistic. Despite this, psychopaths are often superficially charming and can be highly adept at manipulation.

Stalking: A term commonly used to refer to unwanted and obsessive attention by an individual or group to another person. Stalking behaviors are related to harassment and intimidation and may include following the victim in person and/or monitoring them. The word stalking is used, with some differing meanings, in psychology and psychiatry and also in some legal jurisdictions as a term for a criminal offense.

Bully: A form of aggressive behavior manifested by the use of force or coercion to affect others, particularly when the behavior is habitual and involves an imbalance of power. It can include verbal harassment, physical assault or coercion and may be directed repeatedly towards particular victims, perhaps on grounds of race, religion, gender, sexuality, or ability. The "imbalance of power" may be social power and/or physical power. The victim of bullying is sometimes referred to as a "target".

I want to make it clear that Silven is not alone in this. Psychopaths/stalkers/bullies will seek out and find each other on the internet, forming communities to back each other up. He is a victim of peers who encourage and reinforce what he does. He isn't 'evil'. He's just a boy who's lost and confused, and needs help to push him in the right direction. Sadly, I don't see anyone else around him who sets a good example. If you see him around, give him a hug and remind him that he has it in him to change his ways and become a decent person. All he has to do is make the choice.

Additional videos regarding this topic: Take a look at the comments to these 2 videos, and see what the world thinks of bullying...

Silven Shadow - Page 2 Cyberwo
Back to top Go down
Silven

PostSubject: Re: Silven Shadow   Silven Shadow - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 11:43 am

Ok so let's discuss why you're a fuckwit, just in these recent days. (seeing as we know how much of a fuckwit you've been already)

1. You take things out of context = fuckwit
2. You lost and raged and again you took everything out of context = fuckwit
3. Everybody can clearly see everything on the video, don't know why you're trying to complain = fuckwit
4. Stop spamming me with links because you = fuckwit
5. Pretending I got people to leave = fuckwit
6. Thinking that you're good for winning a game where you cannot choose your teams = fuckwit
7. Again watch the video, I loaded up the game without knowing you were in or anything. = fuckwit
8. The rest of your thread I didn't read because you spammed it with irrelevent images and videos = fuckwit
9. Again meta builds aren't bad = fuckwit
10. I beat you every single time with meta builds = fuckwit
11. There was somebody like you in SC2 thinking he was good but absolute shit, he then started spamming our teammates with crap so I knocked him down a peg. again you = fuckwit
12. I was streaming, my friend wasn't an observer, he was watching my stream and you can listen and see he was commenting on things i was doing, but you're too much of a fuckwit
13. Again you spammed another thread of usless shit = fuckwit

How many times do I have to prove your fuckwit ass wrong?
Back to top Go down
Terran
Admin
Terran

PostSubject: Re: Silven Shadow   Silven Shadow - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 4:19 pm

Mirror mirror on the wall, 13 steps to wayward fall...

Ok so let's discuss why you're a fuckwit, just in these recent years. (seeing as we know how much of a fuckwit you've been already)

1. When caught, you try to put things out of context to hide your shame and cry victim against your victims = bully tantrum.
2. You lose repeatedly and rage, so you try to put things out of context by recording a rare match where your team wins against a random team, through no fault of Wrath and no contribution from you = failed defamation.
3. Everybody can clearly see everything on the video, don't know why you're trying to complain = beating a dead horse.
4. Stop spamming me with lies, because that = desperation.
5. Pretending you didn't get people to leave = denial.
6. Thinking that you're good for winning a game where you cannot choose your teams = little dog syndrome.
7. Again watch the video, it shows a clear premeditated intent = stalking.
8. The rest of my thread you did read, but pretend you didn't because it's full of relevant images and videos = busted.
9. Again meta builds are bad, and this has been proven in great detail = you won't adapt.
10. You lose almost every single time with meta builds = you won't learn.
11. There was somebody, you, in SC2 thinking he was good but absolute shit, he then started griefing teammates with macro's because no-one was there to knock him down a peg = psychopath.
12. You were streaming, your friend was an observer, he was watching your stream and you can listen and see he was advising you on things you were doing, but you're too much of a macro botter to realise = village idiot.
13. Again you spammed this thread with useless shit = act of self defeat.

How many times do I have to prove your griefer ass wrong?
Back to top Go down
Silven

PostSubject: Re: Silven Shadow   Silven Shadow - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 4:42 am

Holy fuck you are so stupid lol.
Back to top Go down
BlackTerror

PostSubject: Re: Silven Shadow   Silven Shadow - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 3:30 pm

Silven wrote:
Holy fuck you are so stupid lol.

Great reply. As expected from a troll of such high caliber.

The irony is great in this one.

How long will you keep running? Despite the hard evidence you've actually uploaded yourself, you still continue knowing what you are doing.
Stop this bullshit destructive attitude. Its wasting everyone's time, especially yours.
You think the one sentence replies you post here makes you a troll? You honestly think that you are trolling these forums?
You are unable to respond to anything properly because you are scared shitless.
The truth is spilling out of your actions.
Instead of mocking you like most of the guild wars community does these forums are just exposing how far you go.
Stop greifing, stop stalking people and finally face your real issues.

There is seriously nothing more to be said. Your typical response to this will be "lol whoru stfu" but please spare me the nonsense.
The minute u stop all this bad shit you might actually find greater happiness and not instant gratification at someones expense.

Your ego is only getting in your way. I can't believe that you resort to insults when people are just outlining what you are actually doing. Sounds to me like you dont even condone your actions.

What kind of friends do you have? I only hope that your friends have talked to you about this shit you keep pulling. Those are probably your only real friends. Once again stop wasting your time and finally make a positive difference in your life.

If you really want to make a difference start by saying how it was taken out of context. Also make sure to explain why you said that having admit you didn't see the images or videos and as an excuse you deemed them irrelevant.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Silven Shadow   Silven Shadow - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Silven Shadow
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 ::  :: -
Jump to: