Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Guildwarsguru and PVXwiki exposed!

Go down 
+8
flashmenussuck
Jax
Epic_Builds #2
Jaigoda
Wrath
relyk
Epic_Builds
Terran
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Terran
Admin
Terran

Guildwarsguru and PVXwiki exposed! Empty
PostSubject: Guildwarsguru and PVXwiki exposed!   Guildwarsguru and PVXwiki exposed! EmptySun May 22, 2011 5:37 am

Firstly, let it be clear that Guildwars Guru is listed as an Elite fansite, one of only three Elite fansites in English, and probably the most visited fansite on the official list.

21/5/11 - Out of the kindness of my heart, I decided to sign up and share 128 PvP builds on Guru, in the Gladiator's Arena, a section of their website designed as 'A gathering for PvP players to discuss builds, strategies and tactics for Guild Battle, Codex Arena, Heroes' Ascent and Alliance Battles'. Shortly after posting my thread, it mysteriously vanishes out of thin air. A couple of hours later, I tried again. Half an hour later, it vanishes again! I decided to contact an admin over it, asking whether someone had been covertly deleting my posts. No response. My complaint also deleted.

22/5/11 - I post my thread for a third time. Shortly after, it's deleted again, followed by a threat from an admin...

Guildwarsguru and PVXwiki exposed! Guruthreat

Interesting. I post builds to be discussed in a discussion forum designed for that purpose, and instead of discussing my builds, an admin deletes my thread repeatedly, and accuses me of not contributing to a discussion thread that I started for that very purpose.

He also tells me to 'make it better'. Let's have a look at the best Guru has to offer in PvP, the complete list of 'quality' PvP builds they've accumulated over these long 6 years.

[Mesmer in Disguise;OgVDE6ssCyijQfIiPOIA]
[Fire Spammer;OgVDMqyMC/ukuBrDM0KA]
[Hexy Mesmer Build;OQRDAZkHDCU3ZLc4HvsC]
[Charmander;OQZDA6gKDmgLp+KMRoIA]
[Life Bond Monk;OwAS8YIHxTgBkihMl1Ue]
[Warrior Puncher;OAVDIsNHDak3Y1dIcFJA]
[Melandrus Favored Archer;OgATcV8m1o1FnxP2xIG1CAA]
[Triple Interrupt Ranger;OgATYnLn5Izq+xI24wW4CAA]
[Double Debilitator;OgUTcV8m1Y2IXJW+xIG1CAA]
[Energy Drainer;OgUTI0BnxoyS4B9ADzAFCAA]
[Choking Gas Shutdown;OgAUYxri1MGT24yO4cH7+WAA]
[Smiting Beastmaster;OgMU4S7eNcG6u3fGi0WA+ezA]
[Hunter Endurance;OQITEXKjtpqAHhK9ktSTx3IAAA]
[Strength and Tactics Max Damage Axe;OQATEHJX5QqOFqEdozNACAA]
[Monk Chaser;OQMTEHJX5YqR1qQtngUkCAA]
[McKilligan's Curseweaver;OQQTc44Q5wvA+vBOP7pMjBA]
[Tiger Warrior;OQITETJbzgqS1pQ14XtrCAA]

In all these years, all they've accumulated are 17 builds, covering only 6 out of 10 professions, most of which are Warrior and Ranger. No template codes included, I had to rebuild them all from scratch. One of the builds claims to use over 200 attribute points, another claims to use runes for its secondary profession. To compare, I single-handedly post a single thread with 128 individual builds and 21 themed team builds, ordered in a table complete with color coded equipment templates to boot. Here's a sample...

Guildwarsguru and PVXwiki exposed! Samplewt

Yet this tiny collection of utter rubbish is the best that has come out of the biggest 'Elite' fansite around. Shame is an understatement. Let's have a look at the quality of these builds. Here's an example - the Paladin Monk Chaser. I'll let Wiki do the talking. Wammo - 'A derogatory term for a Warrior/Monk. It is formed from the combination's acronyms: W/Mo. Often used to describe a bad player, ignorant of the game basics.
"Wammos" (or "Whammos") often choose the Warrior/Monk class combo, thinking that utilizing Healing Prayers along with the offense of a Warrior will make them a better tank (or something of a Paladin). However, there are better ways of achieving this, such as choosing Ranger for the secondary profession, and using Troll Unguent.
The stereotypical Wammo is often seen using Mending, Healing Hands, or other Monk skills while using a Sword. This perception of W/Mo's makes it hard for them to find groups in PvP arenas. Some other combinations, such as using Vigorous Spirit with Cyclone Axe and Triple Chop, or using Holy Strike alongside hammer attacks are considered to be Wammo builds.
Some people also use this term merely to point out a W/Mo, not necessarily to degrade him; although, the underlying communal attitude towards the term "Wammo" remains negative.
'

The best that the biggest Elite fansite can offer is the worst of the worst. Anyone who offers something better (knocking wannabe gurus off their pedestal), is censored and threatened in private.

23/5/11 - I post my thread for a fourth time, along with a message to the abuser and a link here. Shortly after, it's deleted again, followed by another threat with a name this time - Ariena Najea...

Guildwarsguru and PVXwiki exposed! Gwguruthreat2

24/5/11 - After a really big double expresso, I was ready to take a drive into bansville.

I post my thread of 128 builds and 21 team builds again. Within the hour, deleted again! No 'infraction' this time. Still no explanation, no details, not even an excuse. Just deleted. Have they got me? Shall I just give up, and bow to their awesome forum powers of pseudo-guru-dom?

Hell no! I post my thread yet again, and wait for a grandmaster guru to show me their awesome superhero forum powers of deletion!

Deleted in seconds. Reposted even quicker, again, and again.

And finally banned...

Guildwarsguru and PVXwiki exposed! Banbx

So, once my ban is up, I visit guru again and find this...

Guildwarsguru and PVXwiki exposed! Permaban

At the exact same time they decided to permanently ban me, they bring it here to this thread, inadvertently revealing strong evidence that they are the guildwarsguru administration operating under many sock puppets, speaking about information only the guildwarsguru administration and I know about (Note: From this point onwards, this post has been updated to keep up with events). They also reveal that they are the same small group of people behind PVX and other websites, showing many examples of how they have infiltrated, dragged down, vandalised and sabotaged other community websites that don't allow them to role play being boss. In addition to that, they mock me in a guildwarsguru thread without letting me respond, showing how pathetic these losers are.

They even send me an email, in a feeble attempt to intimidate and assimilate me...

Guildwarsguru and PVXwiki exposed! Emailanon

I'll call your bluff on that, kiddo. Sounds like you're afraid. So you should be.

Let's have a look a their affiliates.

Curse.com
CurseForge
WowAce
World of Warcraft Database
Warhammer Online Database
Aion Database
Arena Junkies
FFXIV Core
Tera Fans
LEGO Uni
Diablo Fans
Blade & Soul Dojo
Warhammer Alliance
Zybez Runescape Help
FFXIV Wiki
Diablo Wiki
Star Trek Online Wiki
Runes of Magic Wiki
Blade & Soul Wiki
Evony Wiki

If you look at this list and visit their affiliates, you will find that they all have exactly the same list. They all lead back to curse.com, all previous assimilations of the cursed Zombie Borg Enterprise. They even have a history of hacking players accounts, and false flag reporting anyone who unravels their little scheme.

A conspiracy is afoot!

Take a look through these to the tune of video above for a dramatic effect...

www.guildwarsguru.com (guildwars guru)
Guildwarsguru and PVXwiki exposed! Gurusite

www.curse.com (curse.com)
Guildwarsguru and PVXwiki exposed! Curse

www.curseforge.com (curse forge)
Guildwarsguru and PVXwiki exposed! Curseforge

www.wowace.com (wowace)
Guildwarsguru and PVXwiki exposed! Wowace

db.mmo-champion.com (World of Warcraft Database, and component of www.mmo-champion.com )
Guildwarsguru and PVXwiki exposed! Wowdb

www.wardb.com (Warhammer Online Database) I'll throw you a penny out of pity, to go through the two you got from those annoying curse ads asking for personal information.
Guildwarsguru and PVXwiki exposed! Warhammerdatabase

www.aionarmory.com (Aion Database)
Guildwarsguru and PVXwiki exposed! Aiondatabase

www.arenajunkies.com (Arena Junkies)
Guildwarsguru and PVXwiki exposed! Arenajunkies

www.ffxivcore.com (FFXIV Core) Includes the wiki also listed under the guildwarsguru affiliates.
Guildwarsguru and PVXwiki exposed! Ff14core

www.terafans.com (TERA Fans)
Guildwarsguru and PVXwiki exposed! Terafans

www.legouni.com (LEGO Uni) Let's learn how to use LEGO, at the LEGO university! Or let's not...
Guildwarsguru and PVXwiki exposed! Legouni

www.diablofans.com (Diablo Fans)
Guildwarsguru and PVXwiki exposed! Diablofans

www.bladeandsouldojo.com (Blade & Soul Dojo)
Guildwarsguru and PVXwiki exposed! Bladesouldojo

www.whalliance.com (Warhammer Alliance)
Guildwarsguru and PVXwiki exposed! Whalliance

www.zybez.net (Zybez Runescape Help)
Guildwarsguru and PVXwiki exposed! Zybez

www.diablowiki.com (Diablo Wiki)
Guildwarsguru and PVXwiki exposed! Diablowiki

www.stowiki.org (Star Trek Online Wiki) I guess they haven't managed to fully assimilate them yet. Zombie Borg Enterprise vs the Star Trek United Federation of Planets... no chance! Trekkies are too smart for you, and too experienced with Borg invasions.
Guildwarsguru and PVXwiki exposed! Startrekwiki

www.theromwiki.com (Runes of Magic Wiki)
Guildwarsguru and PVXwiki exposed! Romwiki

www.bladeandsoulwiki.com (Blade & Soul Wiki) I guess they are having trouble with this one too. He who has no soul, cannot gain one. So give it up, Zombie Borg drones.
Guildwarsguru and PVXwiki exposed! Bladesoulwiki

www.theevonywiki.com (Evony Wiki) The internet is plagued with ads of semi naked girls from Evony. It's only natural for these losers to infest that too, because they can't get real girls.
Guildwarsguru and PVXwiki exposed! Evonywiki

And lastly, www.gwpvx.com (PVXwiki). What is a Wiki doing advertising websites for a corporate network?

Guildwarsguru and PVXwiki exposed! Curseinc

Guildwarsguru and PVXwiki exposed! Pvxwiki

Perhaps the problem lies in defining what curse.com actually is (as if the name doesn't make it clear enough). As stated recently in an article on antivirus.about.com, it promotes itself as being a game addon network, but the reality of it is that it's an opportunistic advertising network masquerading as a game addon network. A careful look at their privacy policy shows a disturbing example of what many of their users have come to realise the hard way: that curse.com isn't an innocent victim of repeated hack attempts and database compromise. It's the perpetrator.

A sample of curse.com privacy policy wrote:
We may use your personal information to provide analyses of our users in the aggregate to prospective partners, advertisers and other third parties. We may also disclose and otherwise use, on an anonymous basis, affiliation, position, interests and other non-personal information about customers (dribble talk that says they sell your information for profit)...Although we encourage such third parties to adopt and follow their own privacy policies, we are not responsible for their collection and use of your personal information (the ads are actually hosted by curse.com to enable such malicious code)

Made by bad gamers, for bad gamers. The dumber they are, the more they pay, willing or not. Here's to curse.com keeping their assimilated websites (pvx, guru, and even guru2) dumbed down and tamed like farm animals, suckling off the milk of their personal information while awaiting a harvest of their accounts...

Guildwarsguru and PVXwiki exposed! Taurenmarine1[build prof][/build]

Last edited by Terran on Thu Oct 20, 2011 4:34 pm; edited 14 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://buildwars.forumotion.com
Epic_Builds

PostSubject: Lol   Guildwarsguru and PVXwiki exposed! EmptyWed May 25, 2011 4:52 am

Those are hardly the "complete" list of builds over 6 years. Those are the builds that people theorycrafted into thinking things "might" work and thought it would be fun to try it out. What you did was submit 128 random builds and expect people to discuss all of them. What they probably thought of you was just an elaborate troll. And to make fun of a wammo build is pretty funny since you put UA on a warrior.

PS: GWGuru doesn't store builds
Back to top Go down
Terran
Admin
Terran

PostSubject: Re: Guildwarsguru and PVXwiki exposed!   Guildwarsguru and PVXwiki exposed! EmptyWed May 25, 2011 5:32 pm

Epic_Builds wrote:
Those are hardly the "complete" list of builds over 6 years. Those are the builds that people theorycrafted into thinking things "might" work and thought it would be fun to try it out.

Excuses, excuses. You have a very clearly defined build database, with the worst builds anyone could come up with. You can do far better and you know it. You're just too lazy to learn, and too arrogant to face the truth that you don't know shit. Your notorious bad advice has led many players astray and wasted a lot of their time. Have you no shame? Respect your fellow players, respect their time. Stop being a leech and a fake. If you don't know enough to give good advice, then don't give advice in the first place. All you're doing is making noise to feed your ego, at the cost of others.

Epic_Builds wrote:
What you did was submit 128 random builds and expect people to discuss all of them.

What I did was post 128 very well thought out builds that trump anything you can come up with, in a very organised list. You're free to discuss any and all of them as you wish, noone is forcing you. You banned me because you took offence that someone did better in a single post than your whole website has been able to do in 6 years.

Epic_Builds wrote:
What they probably thought of you was just an elaborate troll.

What they (you) thought was, 'Oh shit! Someone who actually knows how to make builds! Ban him quick before he exposes our ignorance and proves we don't actually know anything! Don't let him embarrass us!'. Anyone who knows anything about me, knows I'm not a troll. I am the bane of trolls. If you don't know this now, you will learn soon. You can't fake shit while I'm around. Try it, and watch what happens.

Epic_Builds wrote:
And to make fun of a wammo build is pretty funny since you put UA on a warrior.

My UA Warrior is strictly a PVE build for Hard Mode, and it got me Legendary Vanquisher and Legendary Guardian in record time. I even have a guide explanating how it works and why it works so well, here. As Wiki says in my previous post, there are two kinds of Wammo. Gain the competence to know the difference. If you want to discuss my UA Warrior build, please start a thread here after carefully looking over the build, reading the guide on how it works, and understanding it. I offered you the chance to give feedback on your own website, but you deleted it because you're not there to help others and share builds, strategies and tactics. You're only there to feed your ego, giving bad advice to pretend you're some kind of guru.

Epic_Builds wrote:
PS: GWGuru doesn't store builds

You're full of shit. What are you going to do, delete your builds database and remove more of the evidence?

Last edited by The Architect on Sun May 29, 2011 4:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Epic_Builds

PostSubject: Re: Guildwarsguru and PVXwiki exposed!   Guildwarsguru and PVXwiki exposed! EmptyWed May 25, 2011 11:11 pm

Most of the people on Guru use http://www.gwpvx.com/pvx_wiki.
The other people use the outdated PVX_Wiki or are PVX Bashers.

"The following are either proven to be effective or purely fun in nature."

Quit being autistic and nitpicking specific articles on a database hardly anyone uses anymore. It's not updated, it stores builds that are used for fun, and everyone uses the wiki's.

And..

Quote :
What they (you) thought was, 'Oh shit! Someone who actually knows how to make builds! Ban him quick before he exposes our ignorance and proves we don't actually know anything! Don't let him embarrass us!'. Anyone who knows anything about me, knows I'm not a troll. I am the bane of trolls. If you don't know this now, you will learn soon. You can't fake shit while I'm around. Try it, and watch what happens.

Guarantee that didn't happen. Your builds have such glaring flaws it's impossible not to think of you as a troll. You got banned because you resubmitted your thread two more times, even after a moderator told you not to do so.

Back to top Go down
Terran
Admin
Terran

PostSubject: Re: Guildwarsguru and PVXwiki exposed!   Guildwarsguru and PVXwiki exposed! EmptyThu May 26, 2011 7:47 am

Epic_Builds wrote:
Most of the people on Guru use http://www.gwpvx.com/pvx_wiki.
The other people use the outdated PVX_Wiki or are PVX Bashers.

Anyone who's played the game for a while knows very well that PVX is an absolute joke, full of trolls and idiots who rip builds, change a skill or two to break it, and pretend they made a build. Ask any experienced player in any PvP district what they think of PVX. PVX was once a part of Wikia, but the PVX community was kicked out of there because it was full of idiots who made unbelievably bad builds to rival your own. All PVX did was give bad advice and do great harm to the game community. This is so wellknown even today, that you're not going to fool anyone by claiming otherwise. After PVX was kicked out of Wikia, their builds degenerated much further, until it became a ghost town and the regular butt end of many Wammo jokes. I remember taking a look at their builds a few months ago, and the featured build was a Warrior/Elementalist who used 3 Axe Matery and a bunch of Elementalist spells. I can't find it today, so I'll remake it for you here...

[It was something like this;OQYWgyUqyVGD5InTUHVCg3IMsi1A]

Let's have a look through more of their historic builds here.

[All Weapons Dominator;OQcVEHZOTa2TxsiaFOhBMr6s0KA]
[Infuse Healer;OQMT00IXxxMSS4JblBbAQkwXA]
[BB Dagger Warrior;OQcTExp25wsAAAAAAAAAAA]
[BB Axe Warrior;OQYTEZJPHKqoSkqwsAAQr4nQAA]
[Pvp Ritualist Hybrid;OACiEyi8YcTmQbAg0MaCAuYA]
[Sharpened Insight;OgojctZqqOYGAAAAAEuJ3p36L]
[Utility Paragon;OQCjUymJaOB5isFGAAAC/ubBAA]
[Surging Golem;OAZTUYEqUBoFGvRpBjyhbAHA]
[Melandru's Resilience Monk;OwIU02HCTMSNgbE+D3ECE1ETfDHA]
[Fast Cast RC;OQNTAWh94ZmQR0iBEEiARBoTA]
[Ether Prism Healer;Oghiwwh8EWBAAAAAAAAAAAAA]
[Derv Bomber;Ogej4NrMLTmXDMrXXXjX8XEgHYA]
[Seeping Critical Wand Assassin;OwZkokL4XNykCEygvAAg+zioLjtA]

I will say though, since they got booted out of Wikia and degenerated even worse, they seem to be doing a little better now. But it's still not good enough, not by a long shot. It's the same old crap that revolves around simple repetition, slowing the game down, and limiting tactical player interaction to compensate for a lack of effort, intelligence and skill. Your new PVX is just another bunch of the same old wannabe's without the trytobe. It does harm to the game community by promoting bad builds and bad advice. And you still can't get my Melandru's Monk done properly, you've been trying to copy it for years. Look here and learn how it works first, before you go breaking it.

There's an obvious reason why so many people 'bash' PVX. You can find some examples of this in your own forum.

I made a Wiki before there was a Wiki, in the form of guildwarsbuilds.tk, which I closed down a while back due to it taking too much of my time to keep up with skill changes. In guildwarsbuilds, I had at least one worthy PvP build for every single Profession combination, and was in the process of making builds to cover every single elite when I closed it down. I even had interactive flash aids to the game, which included world maps, locations of every Elite skill, quests, etc.[build prof][/build]

Epic_Builds wrote:
"The following are either proven to be effective or purely fun in nature."

Guildwarsguru and PVXwiki exposed! Pile-of-shit-sand-castle

Epic_Builds wrote:
Quit being autistic and nitpicking specific articles on a database hardly anyone uses anymore. It's not updated, it stores builds that are used for fun, and everyone uses the wiki's.

I'm Autistic now am I? Your words reek of a growing desperation to divert attention away from your embarrassing behavior. Not everyone uses the Wiki's for builds at all. The PVX Wiki's have a very bad reputation because they are full of bad builds made by wannabe gurus such as yourself.

Epic_Builds wrote:
Quote :

Guarantee that didn't happen. Your builds have such glaring flaws it's impossible not to think of you as a troll. You got banned because you resubmitted your thread two more times, even after a moderator told you not to do so.

Guaranteed it did happen. If my builds have such glaring flaws, then why were you unable to point them out, even when asked to several times now? On the contrary, I can and have shown how your builds have such glaring flaws, in my Wiki quote about Wammo Healers. You delete my builds because you know you don't know enough to make a valid argument against them, and they put you to shame. All you do is talk shit and can't back up anything you say. This makes it impossible not to think of you as a troll.

I was banned for posting well organized quality builds in a build forum. You have no legitimate excuse, you're just a loser who's getting desperate. I have a saying for people like you, 'A village idiot, sitting in the middle of the street eating his own poop, believing that doing so makes him 'kool', because someone told him it was'. You're not impressing anyone, fool. You're only making a fool of yourself and stinking up the town. Wake up, loser.

Last edited by The Architect on Sun May 29, 2011 4:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
relyk

PostSubject: Re: Guildwarsguru and PVXwiki exposed!   Guildwarsguru and PVXwiki exposed! EmptyThu May 26, 2011 1:24 pm

Pvxwiki actually left Wikia after they introduced wikia's new look. The new site, gwpvx, is actually all the old contributors from wikia pvx. Wikia pvx now serves as a look into the apst of all pvxwiki's greatness. A few users took their time to unarchive some great builds and vet awesome new ones that rule. The guildguru crap you linked to is 4 years old btw, no one could obviously be fucked to fix it. That's so obvious that only a fucking idiot could use it as ammunition to trash guildguru. The thread about pvxwiki is also 4 years old so same deal. However, I agree that pvxwiki is designed to promote builds that compensate for effort, intelligence, and skill. The site also makes up for popularity by having 4-5 active users maintain the the pvp and pve. It's unfortunate you could not maintain a wiki all by yourself, I guess a site that doesn't allow people to have a voice on builds would be utter crap. I can't tell you the glaring problems with your 120 builds because I can't seem to find anywhere that you actually posted them except for the screenshot in the above post. I will also glady criticize your 12 team builds if you want me too. I also agree there are a bunch of wannabe guru users on pvxwiki that are bad, but none of them actually make builds, they just troll and theorycraft shit for everyone else to deal with! Why did you say the guy deleted your builds? he never said he was an administrator at guild guru. Are you trying to take your frustrations out on another poster because of your melancholy? In fact, you post a multitude of youtube videos that i had a good time watching, but how much time did you waste actually looking for them and reasoning why they were needed? it must have taking hours! Don;t hate on the seeping wound critical wand assassin, that shit will kick as in jq if you let it. Let me get this straight about the guru thing, you posted all your builds and they deleted the thread. You then posted again, deleted, and got another warning. After the 50th time posting and deleting before getting banned, did it occur to as to why they were removing the thread. It was more than one person doing so. They even went out of their way to ban you, change it to indefinitely, and explain why it was so. For shame on you, for thinking that you were worth more than a second of their time to fuck with! You're are a tragic man that gives bad advice. Your builds are complete crap and the fact you actually try to force other people to play them is a tragedy. I must congratulate you that you some how pulled an elephant out of your ass with running through all the missions and vqs running ua on your bar just because your such a shitty player that you get your team killed constantly. If I were you, I would take a nice look at myself. You talk shit about other people and back yourself up with random youtube videos that make no sense. You're just a loser desperate to get attention for his builds. I bet your a nerd in the basement with anti-social disorder because no one will bother to talk to you. Also, my educated guess is that you're not in fact 93 years old, but 13 years waiting for your balls to drop. Such a depressing person should not exist on this planet. You are an autist. kthxbai. moo!
Back to top Go down
Wrath

PostSubject: PVX wiki has always been a joke.   Guildwarsguru and PVXwiki exposed! EmptyFri May 27, 2011 12:33 am

@relyk

Pvx wiki has always been a major joke for pvp for anyone with any experience at all, they half make builds and try and claim credit. Secondly if your calling his builds bad, point one out or you look at worthless and pathetic as the forum you inhabit. It is easy to call someones builds terrible and say they give terrible advice, it's another to actually know HOW they work. If you are going to talk about builds, actually talk about them like a competent person and not just blindly bash them because you have no understanding of how his builds work.

Pvx wiki builds have always been around average for pve, their are ALWAYS better options but they aren't all terrible. but thats not whats in question here, pvx wiki has always had meta or worse, and meta sucks period, it always has, and like the author here said it slows down the game and makes the playerbase into retards, much like your self, I am suspect.

Thirdly, I saw this authors threads' in guru, they weren't in any violation of rules you idiot, they were posted where builds and feedback FOR builds are suppose to go to contribute to discussion, the moderators broke their own rules just because they got humiliated by someone who actually knows how to post builds.

When you have the intelligence above a shit throwing monkey, come back here, thanks.
Back to top Go down
Terran
Admin
Terran

PostSubject: Re: Guildwarsguru and PVXwiki exposed!   Guildwarsguru and PVXwiki exposed! EmptyFri May 27, 2011 5:40 am

relyk wrote:
Pvxwiki actually left Wikia after they introduced wikia's new look.

Rubbish, you got kicked out of Wikia because your build database was a shameful mess of half-made griefing builds. You didn't leave, you got kicked out. They even had a message about it when they did it, stating why they chose to stop hosting builds and decided instead to add a list of skills that synergise with each other at the bottom of each skill article, in an attempt to encourage players to think and promote a better standard of play.

relyk wrote:
Wikia pvx now serves as a look into the apst of all pvxwiki's greatness.

Take a look at my previous post above, you call those builds great? This is too funny to be sad, and too sad to be funny.

relyk wrote:
A few users took their time to unarchive some great builds and vet awesome new ones that rule.

Like your Wanding Assassin? I dare you to show that to anyone in any PvP district, see how they respond.

relyk wrote:
It's unfortunate you could not maintain a wiki all by yourself, I guess a site that doesn't allow people to have a voice on builds would be utter crap.

On the contrary, I did maintain a Wiki of sorts, all by myself for quite some time. I just didn't apply for fansite listings, and never added my website to search engines. It was a private website I shared with those who were smart enough to make proper use of it. I may not have had a forum back then, but I had various contact details, and regularly discussed builds with players in-game, some of which played a part in the builds I listed. You dishonestly claim that I never gave people a voice on builds. Even now, buildwars is in a forum layout, and theres a section devoted to build discussion. If you actually played the game, you would find that I regularly discuss builds and skills with other players, and encourage them to explore and learn the game outside the toddler sandpit of substandard meta builds.

relyk wrote:
I can't tell you the glaring problems with your 120 builds because I can't seem to find anywhere that you actually posted them except for the screenshot in the above post. I will also glady criticize your 12 team builds if you want me too.

My forum here is very clearly laid out. The very first webpage is as clearly defined as the in-game character creation screen, and designed as such on purpose. Anyone who wants to genuinely discuss my builds can find the build discussion section very easily. 'Build Wars related - For anything related to the Build Wars website, including feedback on my builds.' You're making a fool of yourself by pretending otherwise. And I posted 21 team builds on guru, not 12.

relyk wrote:
Why did you say the guy deleted your builds? he never said he was an administrator at guild guru. Are you trying to take your frustrations out on another poster because of your melancholy?

Someone makes the decision to permanently ban me, and at the same time, he posts here under a third party sock puppet, claiming intimate knowledge of the goings on within the guru administration, trying to do damage control. Are you trying to take your frustrations out on me for showing that you have a Melon head and Cauliflower brain?

relyk wrote:
In fact, you post a multitude of youtube videos that i had a good time watching, but how much time did you waste actually looking for them and reasoning why they were needed? it must have taking hours!

Seconds actually, a few took minutes. If it takes you hours, then perhaps you need to practice your googletubing skills.

relyk wrote:
Don;t hate on the seeping wound critical wand assassin, that shit will kick as in jq if you let it.

The Key here being 'if you let it'. I bet you I could down a whole rum, then have enough time to spike you out with a real build. Seriously, you're a damn fool. Fort Aspenwood and Jade Quarry offer superior faction rewards, even for losses. Because of that, it's full of idiot griefers who run stupid builds that don't contribute to the match at all. People have been complaining about idiots like you in Fort Aspenwood and Jade Quarry for years, myself included. In Jade Quarry, the objective is to be the first to get 10 jade slabs, or have the most when the time runs out. You need to capture/defend shrines, and kill/protect enemy turtles/juggernauts. Most of the work is in retaking shrines, your Assassin build cant do anything but run around griefing players. Seriously, here is the build you think 'kicks ass' (which you can't even spell properly)...

[Seeping Critical Wand Assassin;OwZkokL4XNykCEygvAAg+zioLjtA][build prof][/build]

Firstly, you don't even have a full skillbar! You have 8 in Water Magic, and you don't even use a Water Magic skill. You're using a wand, at 9 Fire Magic, trying to pull critical hits with it as an Assassin. I've noticed you modified the build today in a feeble attempt to hide how embarassing it is.

relyk wrote:
Let me get this straight about the guru thing, you posted all your builds and they deleted the thread. You then posted again, deleted, and got another warning. After the 50th time posting and deleting before getting banned, did it occur to as to why they were removing the thread. It was more than one person doing so. They even went out of their way to ban you, change it to indefinitely, and explain why it was so.

Banned because you losers fear discussing builds and skills with real players that understand how the game works. You're not interested in adding to the game and helping fellow players. You're only there to role play being a guru, exploiting and leeching off the trust and ignorance of other players, and abusing anyone who sheds light on your own ignorance. As Wrath put it, 'I saw this authors threads' in guru, they weren't in any violation of rules you idiot, they were posted where builds and feedback FOR builds are suppose to go to contribute to discussion, the moderators broke their own rules just because they got humiliated by someone who actually knows how to post builds.'

relyk wrote:
For shame on you, for thinking that you were worth more than a second of their time to fuck with!

Shame on you, for thinking that you could fuck with people without consequence.

relyk wrote:
You're are a tragic man that gives bad advice

You're are a tragic man that gives bad advice

relyk wrote:
Your builds are complete crap and the fact you actually try to force other people to play them is a tragedy.

I've already clearly established that YOUR builds are complete crap. To make it worse, you try to force people to play them, claiming that they are meta, like this for example. I don't claim any meta, nor do I try to force anyone to play any build. I'm against meta. Any good player will play outside meta. I encourage build diversity, and for players to look at their options and learn the game.

relyk wrote:
If I were you, I would take a nice look at myself. You talk shit about other people and back yourself up with random youtube videos that make no sense. You're just a loser desperate to get attention for his builds. I bet your a nerd in the basement with anti-social disorder because no one will bother to talk to you.

Right back at you, fool. I don't use youtube videos to back myself up, I use proof to back myself up.

relyk wrote:
Also, my educated guess is that you're not in fact 93 years old, but 13 years waiting for your balls to drop

My account birthday - 11/11/1918. In memory of the end of World War One, and a very important day and year for many other reasons you likely have no clue about.

relyk wrote:
You are an autist.

Another random and unusual accusation of Autism. Only you and Epic_Builds talk like that, and you both share much of the same behavior traits. Perhaps you're both sock puppets of the same guru/PVX admin?

In MMORPG's, there are some who like to role play their character, some who like to play the game, and some who like to role play being a leader and a good player.

In a language you might understand - I am he that wieldeth the weapon of old. Forged in the heart of the Underworld by Dhuum himself. The mighty sword of trollsbane, nemesis of all liars...

Guildwarsguru and PVXwiki exposed! Swordl

Last edited by The Architect on Sun May 29, 2011 4:32 am; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jaigoda

PostSubject: Re: Guildwarsguru and PVXwiki exposed!   Guildwarsguru and PVXwiki exposed! EmptyFri May 27, 2011 7:39 am

I love how you just make up crap about people with literally zero evidence.

Please do show me where it says that PvX was "kicked out" from Wikia. Please tell me how any of the Wikia staff would even know that we were supposedly making crap builds when they don't even play GW. In fact, how would they even keep us out? The Wikia staff only made one ban, which was against Karate Jesus who went just a little too far in vandalizing to escape notice (not to mention he was a mod). Do also note that all of those crap builds were created prior to October 4th, which is the day that we managed to get a backup of PvX on Wikia. It wasn't until sometime in November that the Curse wiki went up, which would show in the history of any page because there won't be any edits on gwpvx.com between October 4th and some date in November. I personally posted up the Hamstorm build on October 18th, which we all know is pretty much the most terrible build in history. We vandalized the site because we wanted to make sure that the already tiny community base of PvX wouldn't get split between two wikis. Thus, we unarchived lots of builds that were obviously outdated, and created new ones that were obviously terrible (the All Weapons Dominator, for example). Again, please notice that all of those builds were brought around after October 4th.

Also, if you had posted just a few builds instead of 128 of them, you might not have gotten the attention you did from the mods. But if you post that many and they're anything but absolute meta (even then, that's still a lot of builds), almost anyone would see that as trolling or spamming.

Oh, and why have you locked all of the build areas? If this forum is all about discussion of builds, shouldn't people be allowed to, you know, discuss them?

Looking at a few builds.... Ah, your Hundred Blades Conjure Warrior, under the HA section. Doesn't have an IAS, and doesn't have an IMS. Has no knockdowns. Besides Savage Slash, it has no utility. Sure, you've got a mediocre self-heal/adrenaline gain, and you'll have pretty decent damage with HB and Conjure, but not having an IAS means that, say, a Conjure Cripslash build (which is actually somewhat outdated) would have just about as much damage while also bringing utility to the table through cripple. That's just by glancing at it, and I'm comparing it to a build that's fallen out of favor due to other more rediculously OP stuff coming out recently (namely dervs).

And one last thing - Relyk was trolling you hardcore.
Back to top Go down
Terran
Admin
Terran

PostSubject: Re: Guildwarsguru and PVXwiki exposed!   Guildwarsguru and PVXwiki exposed! EmptyFri May 27, 2011 10:14 am

Jaigoda wrote:
I love how you just make up crap about people with literally zero evidence.

I love how you just make up feeble excuses and ignore the evidence.

Jaigoda wrote:
Please do show me where it says that PvX was "kicked out" from Wikia.

Anyone who was playing around then and wasn't living under a rock knows that you were 'politely booted out'. Shall I do the politically correct thing and say, 'You were asked to stop making builds and leave'?. Oh wait, you might like this one better, 'Wikia redesigned their website for a more up to date look. Sadly, technical problems have determined that a build database cannot be supported at this time'. Wikia was supposed to be an open encyclopedia, not a database of bad builds run by no hopers that gave bad advice and dragged the game down, nor was it supposed to be a log of community arguments. It wouldn't have been within the spirit of Wikia to discuss the details of what had happened. It was taboo to talk about, but it still happened. And it was common knowledge too. This is why PVXwiki was always seen by the PvP community as a shameful place where bad players go. Where do you think the common phrase, 'PVX Noob!' comes from?

Jaigoda wrote:
Please tell me how any of the Wikia staff would even know that we were supposedly making crap builds when they don't even play GW. In fact, how would they even keep us out?

Whether they played or not, your notoriety for bad builds, bad players and bad attitudes was clearly big enough to reach their ears. If you want to know how they could keep you out, then go back in time and look at the turn of events that led to PVXwiki. The only reason why PVXwiki exists is because Wikia banned you lot from putting your awful builds up there. So you tried to remake what they took from you.

Jaigoda wrote:
We vandalized the site because we wanted to make sure that the already tiny community base of PvX wouldn't get split between two wikis.

You dishonestly blame your fallout with Wikia on someone vandalizing it, and when you builds are shown to be the nonsense they are, you claim you sabotaged and vandalized PVXwiki yourself, in order to manipulate people into joining your new group.

And you actually think that kind of crap is normal? Same old dogs, playing the same childish games. Heres a more acurate version of events to ponder - You're a bunch of incompetent meddling losers who drag down every community you touch. When faced with the consequences, you blame someone else, cry victim, and look for the next group to mess with.

Jaigoda wrote:
Also, if you had posted just a few builds instead of 128 of them, you might not have gotten the attention you did from the mods. But if you post that many and they're anything but absolute meta (even then, that's still a lot of builds), almost anyone would see that as trolling or spamming.

If you can't handle build discussion, then butt out and leave it to the big boys. If you think posting non meta builds is trolling, then you're trolling. If you think 128 builds is a lot...

Jaigoda wrote:
Oh, and why have you locked all of the build areas? If this forum is all about discussion of builds, shouldn't people be allowed to, you know, discuss them?

If you cared to read here, you would understand that the build sections are a database, not a forum. They are locked to avoid clutter. The discussion section is below, right here in the miscellaneous section you navigated through to get here. This website isn't a wiki. I'll leave the wikiing up to these guys.

Jaigoda wrote:
Ah, your Hundred Blades Conjure Warrior, under the HA section. Doesn't have an IAS, and doesn't have an IMS. Has no knockdowns. Besides Savage Slash, it has no utility. Sure, you've got a mediocre self-heal/adrenaline gain, and you'll have pretty decent damage with HB and Conjure, but not having an IAS means that, say, a Conjure Cripslash build (which is actually somewhat outdated) would have just about as much damage while also bringing utility to the table through cripple.

Good Warriors will fit an attack speed buff, run buff and a snare when it benefits their build. Bad Warriors rely on all these utilities to make up for their inability to change targets and position themselves appropriately, preferring instead to mindlessly chase a Monk in circles all day. A bad Warrior cannot see past these utilities, because they lack the competence and knowledge to play their profession without training wheels. Learn to play Warrior first, then come back and post informed comments in the clearly defined section dedicated to it.

Jaigoda wrote:
Relyk was trolling you hardcore.

Obviously, as are you. You're both failing hardcore, so quit now before you embarrass yourself further.

Last edited by The Architect on Sun May 29, 2011 4:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jaigoda

PostSubject: Re: Guildwarsguru and PVXwiki exposed!   Guildwarsguru and PVXwiki exposed! EmptyFri May 27, 2011 9:42 pm

Alright, I'll keep this short and sweet. None of us were ever banned by Wikia, except a single mod who went overboard in vandalizing. If Wikia really wanted us kicked out, they would have deleted the wiki, which was what we had originally asked for because we didn't want there to be two PvX's. As of now, the entire PvX@Wikia is defunct because of the vandalism that took place, and yet Wikia still refuses to delete the wiki.

You've yet to refute any of the actual evidence I gave you (history of builds showing vandalism only started after October 4th, etc.), and have made claims that have no evidence to back them up. Here's some more proof: I was one of the biggest vandals of Wikia, and yet I was never banned by a non-PvX user, And there were only a small handful of bans in October and November. If all of us users got banned and kicked out, how do you explain that?

Quote :
Good Warriors will fit an attack speed buff, run buff and a snare when it benefits their build. Bad Warriors rely on all these utilities to make up for their inability to change targets and position themselves appropriately, preferring instead to mindlessly chase a Monk in circles all day. A bad Warrior cannot see past these utilities, because they lack the competence and knowledge to play their profession without training wheels. Learn to play Warrior first, then come back and post informed comments in the clearly defined section dedicated to it.
So how do you explain pretty much every single melee in the top 20 of GvG's and HA's running an IAS, IMS, and KD, for pretty much the history of GW? Are you saying that rawr, evil, war machine, and all of the best guilds to have played the game were all lacking "competence and knowledge to play their profession without training wheels"? That's got to be one of the boldest statements I've ever heard.
Back to top Go down
Epic_Builds

PostSubject: Re: Guildwarsguru and PVXwiki exposed!   Guildwarsguru and PVXwiki exposed! EmptyFri May 27, 2011 11:54 pm

Oh I want to play "guess his response!"

I'm aiming for something like this:

Quote :
It's obvious that the top 20 in GvG/HA are ALL SHITTERS. The worst shitters of all time, of ALL TIME. They copy-paste from PVX and are nothing but junk if they didn't have vent. Anyone can countdown 3-2-1 and spike with all the gimmicks around! And guess who spreads these bad builds? PVXWiki and they're horrid builds. For example, let's see all the flaws like this build that creeped into the meta.

Shock Axe - "The Shock Axe is a PvP-oriented Warrior/Elementalist build, focusing on adrenaline spikes and disruption through the Elementalist skill Shock."

Eviscerate - LOL EVISCERATE??? Eviscerate does almost no damage at all. At maximum, it deals +29 damage. Deep wound doesn't do anything because when it expires or is removed, no damage was done!
Body Blow - Body Blow? Why would you need a second source of Deep Wound??1(*@!? So much fail already in 2 skills!
Disrupting Chop - I hope you aren't planning on rupting with a 1s cast attack. Leave the rupting to fucking mesmers and rangers and get more DAMAGE, DAMAGE, and MORE DAMAGE.
Shock - Shock causes exhaustion. Warriors have the lowest energy of all the professions. Why would you use shock when at the MOST you can use shock two times in a game???? Might as well use Grapple since that gives you more KD rofl.
Bull's Strike - If you knew how to play you would know that most good PvPers stand still and don't kite. Retarded, redundant skill.
Frenzy - Stupid IAS that "pros" use. If you really want a good IAS, take Flurry instead. Not only do you take double damage leaving you completely prone to spikes, but Flurry provides virtually the same thing with a minor setback! In fact, things like Tiger Stance would be good too. This also requires energy which Shock denies you of.
Rush - See "Bull's Strike"
Resurrection Signet - The only thing this build did right was bring a ress siggy. As a teammate, I would rather this person bring no skills at all but a Ress Siggy so it doesn't gimp itself with Frenzy and no damage.

GET GOOD SCRUBS!
[insert random YouTube Video #1]
[insert random YouTube Video #2]
[insert random YouTube Video #3]
[insert random YouTube Video #4]
[insert random YouTube Video #5]

P.S.- Not Jai, internet was down because of the storm system in the North East US.

Sleep
Back to top Go down
Wrath

PostSubject: Re: Guildwarsguru and PVXwiki exposed!   Guildwarsguru and PVXwiki exposed! EmptySat May 28, 2011 12:24 am

Epic_Builds wrote:

I'm aiming for something like this:

Quote :
It's obvious that the top 20 in GvG/HA are ALL SHITTERS. The worst shitters of all time, of ALL TIME. They copy-paste from PVX and are nothing but junk if they didn't have vent. Anyone can countdown 3-2-1 and spike with all the gimmicks around! And guess who spreads these bad builds? PVXWiki and they're horrid builds. For example, let's see all the flaws like this build that creeped into the meta.

Shock Axe - "The Shock Axe is a PvP-oriented Warrior/Elementalist build, focusing on adrenaline spikes and disruption through the Elementalist skill Shock."

Eviscerate - LOL EVISCERATE??? Eviscerate does almost no damage at all. At maximum, it deals +29 damage. Deep wound doesn't do anything because when it expires or is removed, no damage was done!
Body Blow - Body Blow? Why would you need a second source of Deep Wound??1(*@!? So much fail already in 2 skills!
Disrupting Chop - I hope you aren't planning on rupting with a 1s cast attack. Leave the rupting to fucking mesmers and rangers and get more DAMAGE, DAMAGE, and MORE DAMAGE.
Shock - Shock causes exhaustion. Warriors have the lowest energy of all the professions. Why would you use shock when at the MOST you can use shock two times in a game???? Might as well use Grapple since that gives you more KD rofl.
Bull's Strike - If you knew how to play you would know that most good PvPers stand still and don't kite. Retarded, redundant skill.
Frenzy - Stupid IAS that "pros" use. If you really want a good IAS, take Flurry instead. Not only do you take double damage leaving you completely prone to spikes, but Flurry provides virtually the same thing with a minor setback! In fact, things like Tiger Stance would be good too. This also requires energy which Shock denies you of.
Rush - See "Bull's Strike"
Resurrection Signet - The only thing this build did right was bring a ress siggy. As a teammate, I would rather this person bring no skills at all but a Ress Siggy so it doesn't gimp itself with Frenzy and no damage.

GET GOOD SCRUBS!
[insert random YouTube Video #1]
[insert random YouTube Video #2]
[insert random YouTube Video #3]
[insert random YouTube Video #4]
[insert random YouTube Video #5]

P.S.- Not Jai, internet was down because of the storm system in the North East US.

Sleep
@jaigoda

quote]It's obvious that the top 20 in GvG/HA are ALL SHITTERS. The worst shitters of all time, of ALL TIME. They copy-paste from PVX and are nothing but junk if they didn't have vent. Anyone can countdown 3-2-1 and spike with all the gimmicks around! And guess who spreads these bad builds? PVXWiki and they're horrid builds. For example, let's see all the flaws like this build that creeped into the meta.

Yes thats actually pretty accurate, the top 20 aren't what they are cracked up to be, they are players like you who know a few more tricks, they arent anything special.
When team arenas existed I use to be one of the best necros in ID1 I used to play with zulu it's self and I played against them many times, that guild rivaled people like nH or cirques team post the nH thing. nH and similiarly placed guilds use to play in TA occasionally, they were decent at best especcially if a g3 necro can compete and win. reflected was a really nice monk though. know what seperates a g3 necro from someone like pyth? about 10 little tiny techniques, I like to think I proved that.

Real players do not need vent to play guildwars, noobs rely on it, veterans don't. we know what needs to be done and you can do it a hell of a lot faster with party target commands, you know given the team is actually competent.

@epics_builds

Pvx wiki has always been below the trash level for pvp builds, the pve section often had interesting ideas some that worked well to, but the pvp side was terrible beyond terrible, bottom of the barrell horse shit.

Yeah that sounds about right shockaxe does about as much damage as an axe auto attacking, the author and I have spent many hours proving this to idiotic morons, you like you.

Secondly frenzy is terrible, and cancelling makes it even worse, it's an easy energy dump, and it makes you a hell of an easy target. and any moron can use frenzy badly, just like every "pro" that has zero talent.

Shock is terrible, it always has been.

And LOL if you think body blow creates deepwound you know nothing about gvg, cracked armor is NOT NOT NOT common in any form, the reason people use it over executioners is because of the adrenalin, I don't even gvg anymore and this is shit you learn as a fresh noob.

and your a bigger and more idiotic fool than I thought if you find bulls strike good, ANY experienced Guildwars player knows you can dodge bulls very very easily by moving in a set pattern along with the cancel action key.

if you knew anything about the history of guildwars, which you clearly have no idea, you would know 90% of the best players left late in prophecies as many people did.

Dude, everything you have said is so basic you should be ashamed, even gvg beginners know more than you do.
Back to top Go down
Jaigoda

PostSubject: Re: Guildwarsguru and PVXwiki exposed!   Guildwarsguru and PVXwiki exposed! EmptySat May 28, 2011 4:42 pm

Wrath wrote:
Yes thats actually pretty accurate, the top 20 aren't what they are cracked up to be, they are players like you who know a few more tricks, they arent anything special.
When team arenas existed I use to be one of the best necros in ID1 I used to play with zulu it's self and I played against them many times, that guild rivaled people like nH or cirques team post the nH thing. nH and similiarly placed guilds use to play in TA occasionally, they were decent at best especcially if a g3 necro can compete and win. reflected was a really nice monk though. know what seperates a g3 necro from someone like pyth? about 10 little tiny techniques, I like to think I proved that.
So you're basically saying, "those people were only slightly better than me." And in any competitive game, you'll have situations like that. You'll have a lot of high-level players, and then a handful of top-level players who are only barely above the rest. Diminishing returns, etc.

Wrath wrote:
Real players do not need vent to play guildwars, noobs rely on it, veterans don't. we know what needs to be done and you can do it a hell of a lot faster with party target commands, you know given the team is actually competent.
I'd love to see a guild that constantly splits, like [rawr], play without vent. Rawr in a lot of games didn't have the best builds or the best players, they had the best tactics. You just can't communicate tactics over chat, you have to have vent. Unless you have like ESP with the rest of your team, you need a way to know who's going to split and who's not. It doesn't matter how good you are at GW, anybody needs that.

Wrath wrote:
Pvx wiki has always been below the trash level for pvp builds, the pve section often had interesting ideas some that worked well to, but the pvp side was terrible beyond terrible, bottom of the barrell horse shit.
PvX has always been about storing meta builds, at least on the PvP side. That's a major reason why people got so butthurt about PvX, because they allowed for next to no creative builds in the PvP section (outside of like RA and AB). PvX gets their builds by obs top-level guilds, watching a build, and then posting it up. If anyone posted a non-obs build, it generally got trashed. This is mostly because PvX never had particularly amazing players helping them out. Because of that, they compensated by making builds that they knew were being run by top-level guilds, and thus likely to be effective.

Wrath wrote:
Yeah that sounds about right shockaxe does about as much damage as an axe auto attacking, the author and I have spent many hours proving this to idiotic morons, you like you.
Show me current a build that does more damage and also has the amount of utility (Shock, Bulls, deep wound, interrupt, IMS) as Shock Axe. Also, not once have I insulted you or Architect. If you want to be taken seriously, you'd be better off not saying crap like "idiotic morons, you like you."

Wrath wrote:
Secondly frenzy is terrible, and cancelling makes it even worse, it's an easy energy dump, and it makes you a hell of an easy target. and any moron can use frenzy badly, just like every "pro" that has zero talent.
A 33% IAS increases your damage by 50%. That's a huge increase in damage. Yes, it makes you somewhat vulnerable, but the absolute best warriors will see a spike coming and cancel with Rush. If they need more energy, they'll switch to a zealous axe for a minute. Yes, any moron can use Frenzy badly, I completely agree. It actually takes a high level of skill to make Frenzy truly worthwhile.

Wrath wrote:
So you're just going to say a statement that literally goes against 6 years of top HA/GvG builds, and give no evidence to back up your claim? Sorry, but

Wrath wrote:
And LOL if you think body blow creates deepwound you know nothing about gvg, cracked armor is NOT NOT NOT common in any form, the reason people use it over executioners is because of the adrenalin, I don't even gvg anymore and this is shit you learn as a fresh noob.
Wrath, I think you missed the point of his post. He was posting a mockery of what he expected Architect to say. In other words, he was basically saying the exact opposite of what he really believed. And yes, the reason people run it is because the damage is basically the same and it costs 1 adren less. I'm sure Epic Builds would agree with that one.

Wrath wrote:
and your a bigger and more idiotic fool than I thought if you find bulls strike good, ANY experienced Guildwars player knows you can dodge bulls very very easily by moving in a set pattern along with the cancel action key.
That's why you've got quarterstepping, and prediction skills. A (really) good warrior can know when someone's about to kite, and they'll just hit Bull's and they fall to the floor. The fact that it's a 10 sec recharge KD makes it one of the best utilities a warrior can run, as long as you're smart enough to consistently hit with it.

Wrath wrote:
if you knew anything about the history of guildwars, which you clearly have no idea, you would know 90% of the best players left late in prophecies as many people did.
Whether that's completely true is hard to know, considering they did quit and since then tons of new tactics have been introduced. Either way, there's still a current "best" right now, whether or not they're the best in the history of GW. And you're still a player that admits above that there at least a few people that are (slightly) better than you, and you're literally contradicting everything that they say. If you would post some real evidence, I might better understand your arguments. But as of now, I see some random dude that is going against 6 years of GW knowledge and doing nothing to prove their point. I simply don't believe it, the same way I don't believe the people who claim the moon landing was a conspiracy.

Wrath wrote:
Dude, everything you have said is so basic you should be ashamed, even gvg beginners know more than you do.
Again, his entire post was sarcasm. The first sentence is, "Oh I want to play "guess his [the Architect's] response!"" Shouldn't that have been pretty obvious?
Back to top Go down
Wrath

PostSubject: Re: Guildwarsguru and PVXwiki exposed!   Guildwarsguru and PVXwiki exposed! EmptySun May 29, 2011 4:38 am

Wrath wrote:

Jaigoda wrote:
So you're basically saying, "those people were only slightly better than me." And in any competitive game, you'll have situations like that. You'll have a lot of high-level players, and then a handful of top-level players who are only barely above the rest. Diminishing returns, etc.

Yes, thats absolutely what I'm saying, the top level players are only little tiny tips and tricks from being the best, minus a little LITTLE implementation. Anyway who wants to be as good as the top guild can be at will the difference is actually trying.

Wrath wrote:

jaigoda wrote:
I'd love to see a guild that constantly splits, like [rawr], play without vent. Rawr in a lot of games didn't have the best builds or the best players, they had the best tactics. You just can't communicate tactics over chat, you have to have vent. Unless you have like ESP with the rest of your team, you need a way to know who's going to split and who's not. It doesn't matter how good you are at GW, anybody needs that.

Real people and players can actually do that, sure vent might help a little there, and thats one reasonable application for it, but its not needed, and real players don't need little cheats outside the game to get the job done, they man up and do it, something which largely noone seems capable of these days.

Wrath wrote:

jaigoda wrote:
PvX has always been about storing meta builds, at least on the PvP side. That's a major reason why people got so butthurt about PvX, because they allowed for next to no creative builds in the PvP section (outside of like RA and AB). PvX gets their builds by obs top-level guilds, watching a build, and then posting it up. If anyone posted a non-obs build, it generally got trashed. This is mostly because PvX never had particularly amazing players helping them out. Because of that, they compensated by making builds that they knew were being run by top-level guilds, and thus likely to be effective.

of the many many times I have been to pvx wiki I havent even seen them store real meta builds, they leave two skills out and essentially break the build and call them "options" instead of putting the real build there and perhaps under it, or in the note putting options for changing skills, this is second grader shit.

Wrath wrote:

quote="jaigoda"]Show me current a build that does more damage and also has the amount of utility (Shock, Bulls, deep wound, interrupt, IMS) as Shock Axe. Also, not once have I insulted you or Architect. If you want to be taken seriously, you'd be better off not saying crap like "idiotic morons, you like you."[/quote]

Go see HA section of this site plenty of awesome builds that humiliate shockaxe by huge margins.

Wrath wrote:

Jaigoda wrote:
A 33% IAS increases your damage by 50%. That's a huge increase in damage. Yes, it makes you somewhat vulnerable, but the absolute best warriors will see a spike coming and cancel with Rush. If they need more energy, they'll switch to a zealous axe for a minute. Yes, any moron can use Frenzy badly, I completely agree. It actually takes a high level of skill to make Frenzy truly worthwhile.

One pip of energy regen is equal to 1 energy every three seconds. warriors have two pips, taking one away means if you can't attack once every three seconds it's a waste and it's on a sliding scale in the same fashion. Frenzy is a stance you can pull off by forcing someone to take the damage or switch to rush, its a waste, an energy dump and there are other ias, if you even need one, considering with correct builds you do enough damage to not need an ias ALL of the time frankly, if you need one at all.

Wrath wrote:

jaigoda wrote:
So you're just going to say a statement that literally goes against 6 years of top HA/GvG builds, and give no evidence to back up your claim? Sorry, but

not six, closer to 5 and maybe a bit into four, but yes that is pretty much what I'm saying, there actually was a time when people did HA without vent, the author of this thread is one of them.

Wrath wrote:

jaigoda wrote:
Wrath, I think you missed the point of his post. He was posting a mockery of what he expected Architect to say. In other words, he was basically saying the exact opposite of what he really believed. And yes, the reason people run it is because the damage is basically the same and it costs 1 adren less. I'm sure Epic Builds would agree with that one.

Wrath wrote:

jaigoda wrote:
That's why you've got quarterstepping, and prediction skills. A (really) good warrior can know when someone's about to kite, and they'll just hit Bull's and they fall to the floor. The fact that it's a 10 sec recharge KD makes it one of the best utilities a warrior can run, as long as you're smart enough to consistently hit with it.

I don't care who you are or how good someone is with bulls, the advantage is with the player getting hit, you can dodge bulls anytime reguardless of what someone throws at you. not to mention if you don't hit which good players will prevent anyway, you waste 5 energy, or about 7.5 seconds of time worth of energy regen, same goes for frenzy to. and in this same way it's not hard to E-denial a warrior, you just need to know how to do it. Secondly, I have a lot of those "tricks" that don't include basic basic stuff like q-knocking or q-stepping to. you show me yours, I'll show you mine, put up or shut up.

Wrath wrote:

Jaigoda wrote:
Whether that's completely true is hard to know, considering they did quit and since then tons of new tactics have been introduced. Either way, there's still a current "best" right now, whether or not they're the best in the history of GW. And you're still a player that admits above that there at least a few people that are (slightly) better than you, and you're literally contradicting everything that they say. If you would post some real evidence, I might better understand your arguments. But as of now, I see some random dude that is going against 6 years of GW knowledge and doing nothing to prove their point. I simply don't believe it, the same way I don't believe the people who claim the moon landing was a conspiracy.

I can call something that has evidence behind it a conspiracy to, and by default by that logic that makes it fake. Reguardless if you label something a conspiracy, the evidence matters, not anything else. stop being stupid and consider whats in front of you first. If you have played six years, you would NOT be saying there was not a huge mass exodus since it is completely common knowledge that gw is a "dead" game. If you have played for six years, you know I am correct, if not, you shouldn't be speaking.

Millions of people left guildwars due to crappy server and infernal lag, that was a part of the mass exodus around proph. though the lag wasent extreme until around nightfall. Ha use to be filled to the brim of players, some of the best ones and since later proph it's been declining to where it is now- almost always empty.

Wrath wrote:

Jaigoda wrote:
again, his entire post was sarcasm. The first sentence is, "Oh I want to play "guess his [the Architect's] response!"" Shouldn't that have been pretty obvious?

People and players are as worthless as what they put into their own statements, they are worth what they put out. the attitude and manor in which you address people says a lot; you can insult someone and demean them and it not be inaccurate. When you go about trolling a forum to get a response, that says a hell of a lot about character. that just validates what has been said here.
Back to top Go down
Epic_Builds #2

PostSubject: Re: Guildwarsguru and PVXwiki exposed!   Guildwarsguru and PVXwiki exposed! EmptySun May 29, 2011 5:52 am

Lol lost my password and email to the first one. Oh well.

Quote :
Go see HA section of this site plenty of awesome builds that humiliate shockaxe by huge margins.

See Agent Smith, Double Dragon ele, AP Meteor Shower, The Searing, all the Invoke bars, BOOOOOOON-PROT, Spiteful Spirit, Muslim Terroist, Freezer Burn, RaO Thumper, DwG farmhouse, Xinrae's damage, random sword builds. I mean, the only build I see that humiliates shockaxe is maybe the shockaxe build he put in the warrior section.

Quote :

of the many many times I have been to pvx wiki I havent even seen them store real meta builds, they leave two skills out and essentially break the build and call them "options" instead of putting the real build there and perhaps under it, or in the note putting options for changing skills, this is second grader shit.

Example please.

Quote :

One pip of energy regen is equal to 1 energy every three seconds. warriors have two pips, taking one away means if you can't attack once every three seconds it's a waste and it's on a sliding scale in the same fashion.

So uhh..axes attack at a rate of 1.33 attacks a second, or 0.89 attacks a second with an IAS. How are you having trouble attacking once every 3 seconds? I mean, if you aren't attacking you can you know...switch weapons..?

Quote :

I don't care who you are or how good someone is with bulls, the advantage is with the player getting hit, you can dodge bulls anytime reguardless of what someone throws at you. not to mention if you don't hit which good players will prevent anyway, you waste 5 energy, or about 7.5 seconds of time worth of energy regen, same goes for frenzy to. and in this same way it's not hard to E-denial a warrior, you just need to know how to do it. Secondly, I have a lot of those "tricks" that don't include basic basic stuff like q-knocking or q-stepping to. you show me yours, I'll show you mine, put up or shut up.
Or about 4 seconds auto-attacking on zealous. Making cute nursery rhymes makes the world go round. Do you know the Escape )3-2-1-2-4-5-6)^2 trick huh? Or maybe the Quarter-Half-Eight Suplex Headslam Brawling Headbutt of Asuran Soup?

Quote :

People and players are as worthless as what they put into their own statements, they are worth what they put out. the attitude and manor in which you address people says a lot; you can insult someone and demean them and it not be inaccurate. When you go about trolling a forum to get a response, that says a hell of a lot about character. that just validates what has been said here.
^^
Like how you pulled that one out of your ass.

Back to top Go down
Wrath

PostSubject: Re: Guildwarsguru and PVXwiki exposed!   Guildwarsguru and PVXwiki exposed! EmptySun May 29, 2011 7:16 am

I think we are getting off topic for builds, if you wish to discuss builds & skills more, (which I'm more than eager to do) it's here and if you wish to continue build discussion and I repeat, I am MORE than willing to do so but in it's proper place.

The point of this thread was to point out the corruption on guildwars guru, not to discuss builds persay, though it got off topic I was trying to reference inferior builds even the "best" players use. I do not think it's deniable that 128 builds thread on guru got banned for legitimate reasons, by looking at it, even a toddler can see its well within the rules and in no way does it look like trolling, it's just a large collection of builds up for this discussion, and in a forum that is designed for supposedly talking about and discussing builds that should be welcomed as a new breath of life, not erased and hidden for zero reason. It brings shame upon anyone who posts there and anyone defending and especcially not for the reason of "its not good enough make it better" when noone else contributed near that amount in a single post. It brings nothing but shame upon anyone who posts there, and anyone defending that fetid abuse of power.

It's obvious to everyone and anyone that posting a large amount of builds of quality is NOT spam in ANY form, EVER.

I can say for sure that you and I both know banning a thread in that manor is blatantly wrong, and humiliatingly stupid, especially for guildwars guru being the elite site, I will repeat, YOU and YOUR community should be ASHAMED because of what happened, and especcially in a place designed for build discussion.

It is the true sign of a broken, jaded person to hide behind such blatant corruption and back it up so weakly.

and if you think we here at buildwars are even getting started, to restate the architect, you ain't seen nothing yet.

If you wish to acknowledge the corruption you are welcome to, we don't hold grudges here. We hold truth.

Back to top Go down
relyk

PostSubject: Re: Guildwarsguru and PVXwiki exposed!   Guildwarsguru and PVXwiki exposed! EmptyMon May 30, 2011 4:48 am

Now you're starting to sound like some overzealous cult that says the world was coming to an end May 21 and asking for donations to redeem themselves as you hold all the answers.
Quote :
I do not think it's deniable that 128 builds thread on guru got banned for legitimate reasons, by looking at it, even a toddler can see its well within the rules and in no way does it look like trolling, it's just a large collection of builds up for this discussion
I believe you mean illegitimate reasons, otherwise your train of thought makes no sense at all. Trolling doesn't have to be intentional, but posting a thread over and over ad nauseum because you know it will piss people off is retarded. I'd also suggest you stop using ad populum logic, because so far it seems everyone in the entire world except the architect disagrees with you. And reposting the same 120 builds is the definition of spamming, even on the basis that the thread shouldn't be deleted, a user reposting the same thread is beside that point and obviously displays ill will toward the site, not just the fact his thread gets deleted. Can you please stop adding adjectives in front of all the nouns, you get enough emphasis capitalizing, bolding, underlining, and italicizing all of your text. I believe this is a forum for discussion about corruption in guildwarsguru (and now completely off-topic with pvxwiki), it's not a bandwagon for people to jump if they agree and push anyone off a cliff that doesn't agree. You and the architect seem to get off masturbating furiously to calling other people jaded or sad pieces of shit. You literally must be sucking each other's dicks while you type up your replies.
Back to top Go down
Wrath

PostSubject: Re: Guildwarsguru and PVXwiki exposed!   Guildwarsguru and PVXwiki exposed! EmptyMon May 30, 2011 5:18 am

Relyk, why do you have to point out the smallest flaws when everyone who's viewed this, AND you both know what was meant, its obvious your trolling, and badly so.
It seems you are just making the weakest arguments possible for defending something you know can't be defended, and NO posting something that is within the rules after it gets banned unfairly is NOT spam, the only thing that is is not tolerating abuse of power. Something you clearly defend.

You and I both know along with the others who have posted here know how clearly a moderator abused his power, and clearly for reasons that look like a mentally handicapped person wrote, the only thing you achieve by defending what took place is looking the same exact way. It's obvious to everyone who has viewed this except your little circle fanboy circle at guru exactly how bad it looks to post a large amount of quality builds in a place designed for build discussion, and I repeat.. for the reason of "its not good enough, make it better" and I believe it was classified as spam for the reason of.... "its not good enough, make it better" it takes the intelligence of a half brain dead human to actually realize what transpired here. personally I don't think even you believe the shit that you keep spewing from your own mouth. I just don't find you that ridiculously stupid.

And I think you yourself have read the evidence and the only reason you don't actually address what happened here is because you know you can't, you are just left to make feeble straw-man arguments that don't actually exist.
Back to top Go down
relyk

PostSubject: Re: Guildwarsguru and PVXwiki exposed!   Guildwarsguru and PVXwiki exposed! EmptyMon May 30, 2011 8:52 am

I don't think you are in any position to tell me what I think, although you spend most of the text trying to convince of so. I'll tell you what I think. I think you're under the impression everyone is aware there is some grand conspiracy against people who only have good intentions when they want to post some moderately thought out builds. No such conspiracy exists, people aren't that smart or crafty and you give them more credit than they deserve. I have no relations with anyone on guildguru and I could care less about half the shitters on the site, I'm just here because someone on the Internet is wrong. But you are wrong about the spamming, if something gets banned unfairly, you whine at moderator, admin, or whatever. If they don't listen, it means they don't care or they don't care. Tighten that vagina and move on. You don't throw a hissy fit and continually repost it just to piss them off. No matter what his intentions were, he chose the stupidest and most immature choice of action.
Back to top Go down
Terran
Admin
Terran

PostSubject: Re: Guildwarsguru and PVXwiki exposed!   Guildwarsguru and PVXwiki exposed! EmptyMon May 30, 2011 11:44 am

OK, to sum it all up so far...

I post a well organized thread of builds in the guildwarsguru build forum. My post is repeatedly deleted without due cause. I made a complaint to the administrator. My complaint is also deleted, followed by abuse and threats by the guildwarsguru administration. I repost my thread they had censored, along with a link to this very thread as a log and response to the abuse they were committing. They quickly deleted it and banned me. At this time, the only people who knew of both threads and the permanent ban, were the guildwarsguru administrators who were abusing and threatening me. They make a spontaneous decision to change my unjustified ban to permanent. At the exact same time, Epic_Builds responds here under a sock puppet trying to do damage control, with intimate knowledge of the guildwarsguru administration, trying to present himself as a third party. The perfect timing of his response, and his intimate knowledge of the guildwarsguru administration, makes it very clear that he is a guildwarsguru administrator operating under a sock puppet.

A notable signature move is made. Epic builds calls me 'Autistic'. A very rare and unusual accusation to make.

Another user makes an account by the name of relyk, taking off where Epic_builds had failed. He also plays this very strange Autism card. They share many of the same behavior signatures, which strongly suggests they are either the same person, or part of a small group of people who emulate each other. At this point, it's very clear that these two users are part of the guildwarsguru administration. But it get's worse, much worse. PVX and Wikia are brought into the picture. relyk desperately tries to validate PVX, and accidentally shows that he is one of the PVX editors, by editing a build shortly before advocating it here in this thread. He didn't think I would notice, but I see all.

Another account is made, by the name of Jaigoda. Jaigoda attempts to succeed where Epic_Builds and relyk failed. As it turns out, Jaigoda also randomly calls people Autistic. Here is an example of him being banned by Wikia for doing so, along with a list of other abuses that are identical to his fellows here. He accidentally gives me a link with a trail to this for another reason, too stupid to realise what he was actually showing. The more you lie, the harder it is to hide.

Jaigoda wrote:
None of us were ever banned by Wikia, except a single mod who went overboard in vandalizing.

Really?

Jaigoda wrote:
the entire PvX@Wikia is defunct because of the vandalism that took place

Vandalism that you committed, and even admitted to - 'We vandalized the site because we wanted to make sure that the already tiny community base of PvX wouldn't get split between two wikis'. Wikia is now 'defunct' ironically because of its own success. Despite your vandalism and jealous attempts at sabotage, it was so successful that Arenanet started their own official Wiki that could be directly accessed from the game itself. The contributing editors from Wikia moved to the official Wiki, and a damn fine job they've done too.

Jaigoda wrote:
You've yet to refute any of the actual evidence I gave you (history of builds showing vandalism only started after October 4th, etc.), and have made claims that have no evidence to back them up. Here's some more proof: I was one of the biggest vandals of Wikia, and yet I was never banned by a non-PvX user, And there were only a small handful of bans in October and November. If all of us users got banned and kicked out, how do you explain that?

You claim I have no proof that you were banned from Wikia, while posting links to the proof in the same sentence. Here's a few quotes from Wikia administrators of you getting banned from Wikia...

(Basically being a dick when someone just asked a question)
(Abusing multiple accounts: Socking is srs bsns, let this be a warning to the rest of you fags!)
(personal attacks: I have a feeling that you are calling people autistic niggers a bit too much)

A pefect example of, 'A village idiot, sitting in the middle of the street eating his own poop, believing that doing so makes him 'kool', because someone told him it was'.

A look at your gwpvx account shows what you claim to be 'Best assassin build in the game'.

[PvE Dagger Spammer;OwBi0xjM5wwwcwAAAAo/UDCAA]

Jaigoda wrote:
So how do you explain pretty much every single melee in the top 20 of GvG's and HA's running an IAS, IMS, and KD, for pretty much the history of GW? Are you saying that rawr, evil, war machine, and all of the best guilds to have played the game were all lacking "competence and knowledge to play their profession without training wheels"?

That's exactly what I'm saying. War machine and Evil were Korean Guilds. Ncsoft is Korean. Do some simple math and figure it out. They were sponsored poster children used in a costly advertisement strategy that backfired. You might not realise but most of the top 20 guild builds were made by a mysterious French guy who apparently didn't even play the game. The only reason I know this is because a guy I knew back then picked up on a few suspect comments that were made, and a bunch of us did some probing. It was also frustrating to see builds we made (sometimes months in advance) get copied, modified and broken, then misused in a simple '3-2-1 spike'. Some of them even claimed they made the builds they stole from us. The truth is, only a small handful of players from those guilds made any builds, and even less had any experience with more than one profession.

When War machine was in it's prime, I had the opportunity of playing with one of their core GvG Warriors in Team Arenas. He ran a 55 Wammo with [protective spirit], stood in all aoe, mindlessly spammed on one target all day, blamed our team for his deaths, and didn't have the faintest idea what was going on. All he knew to do was to follow a simple sequence of commands via voice chat. I also had the opportunity to be in Alliance with Rawr for some time, when I was in Xen of Onslaught. A few of their players were decent (usually the quiet ones), but most of them had no clue about 95% of the skills, only ever played one profession, and constantly trash talked everyone around them. Whenever I discussed builds or skills with them, I found their weapon of choice was to simply make shit up and counter with trash talk. They did change after a while (after realising they had a lot to learn), but they had offended too many people too many times and got booted out. I was in an AB team with some of them at the time. Rawr did not represent some kind of 'elite' guild. They were average players with an attitude problem that prevented them from tapping a potential they had the intelligence to use. The only reason they won tournaments was because the competition was so bad. And the only reason why the competition was so bad, was because of people like you dragging the game down to the point where most good players moved on to other games.

Jaigoda wrote:
That's got to be one of the boldest statements I've ever heard.

Epic_Builds wrote:

I'll be wrriting an article named 'The evolution of Shockwar' when i have the time, unless I find my old article first.

Epic_Builds #2 wrote:
See Agent Smith, Double Dragon ele, AP Meteor Shower, The Searing, all the Invoke bars, BOOOOOOON-PROT, Spiteful Spirit, Muslim Terroist, Freezer Burn, RaO Thumper, DwG farmhouse, Xinrae's damage, random sword builds. I mean, the only build I see that humiliates shockaxe is maybe the shockaxe build he put in the warrior section.

Agent Smith - A very powerful but difficult build to use and understand.

Double Dragon ele - It's called Phoenix Dragon, and requires good positioning skills, timing, prediction, judgement of range, and various techniques that are beyond your understanding.

AP Meteor Shower - It's called Lemmings. A unique themed build with an extremely narrow margin for error. A quote from the description - 'This build is a one hit wonder. You either do it right, or fail miserably. It requires precise targetting and quick judgements. Delay for a second and you're dead. Whether you win or lose, it's all over in seconds. It may not be the best build, but very fun, and when it works, DAMN it works'.

The Searing - An old but powerful build that requires multiple Elementalists. Try testing 3 or more of these and watch what happens. Most players don't understand that you need at least 3 Elementalists and [mark of rodgort] for it to work properly. A team of these can one hit AOE kill with a large range, with a 2 second recharge, as well as heavy pressure and constant burning.

All of the Invoke bars - [Invoke Lightning] builds are wellknown for their deadly AOE spike. But what most players don't understand is how vital [Arcane Echo] is. I've proven this very convincingly to a lot of players, which I'm sure you can find out easily enough. It was even nerfed slightly because this combination was so powerful.

BOOOOOOON-PROT - It's called Resilient Boon Prot, and it's a very tricky and multitasking universal build that can pull off what other monks have no chance of doing. For each gear your opponent steps up, this build matches it. With this build, I've held up teams in AB 4 vs 12 on countless occasions, and held versus HA/GvG spikes that other monks consider 'unstoppable'.

Spiteful Spirit - This is a weardown build, designed to work alongside other hexes. There are many versions of this I have yet to add, that use combinations like [spiteful spirit][insidious parasite][empathy][backfire]. Used correctly in the right team build, it's devastating.

Muslim Terrorist - A Necromancer build that uses [deathly swarm][icy veins][arcane echo] to spread damage and/or spike a considerable amount of damage, while combining bombing skills [icy veins][putrid bile][death nova][putrid explosion] to cause a chain reaction of explosions.

Freezer Burn - A Necromancer build that uses two Fire Magic Skills designed to combo with the Necromancer Skills, with almost no sacrifice. Learn how the combos work, then you will understand the build. People mock [fire storm] because they dont understand how to use it properly. It's a combo skill used for both offence and defence. Learn to use it properly and you will appreciate it. Those who think they are safe to stand in it, will get spiked out. While it works as a deterrent against those who are smart enough to get out of it, and not attempt to gangbang that Knocked down Monk, serving as a safety zone for you, and a danger zone for your foe. It lasts 10 seconds for a reason.

RaO Thumper - If you bothered to look properly, this is a Henchman build, hence why it's named after that Henchman, 'Daky'. I took the time to add all the HA and GvG Henchman builds as an addition to my own builds, for reference purposes, and to try them out if you wish. Some of them are flat out awful, but most of them are decent. The Henchman builds were made by players and chosen by Arenanet a long time ago, as a way of inspiring build creativity and making the players feel that they're part of the game. I added those builds as a mark of respect. You can find these lists of Henchman builds here and here.

DwG farmhouse - Most of those are variants for specific team builds like this and this, the first being the default universal build. The idea is to double/triple drop glaive and combine them with other skills. This build is deadly, just two of them can instantly kill in a very large range.

Xinrae's damage - A hard to understand and controversial build for sure, but very effective once you understand how it works. Ritualists are a multitasking profession that take the better part of everything, this build is an example of that. It's not as simple as just spamming skills on recharge.

Random sword builds...the only build I see that humiliates shockaxe is maybe the shockaxe build he put in the warrior section. - The shockaxe build in the Warrior section is another Henchman build listed here. To give just one example, my Hundred Blades builds can get a kill in 3-4 hits, in half the time, without even using an IAS. I don't need to humiliate Shockaxe, it humiliates itself, as do those who use it and try to defend it.

As Wrath said, 'I think we are getting off topic for builds, if you wish to discuss builds & skills more, (which I'm more than eager to do) it's here and if you wish to continue build discussion and I repeat, I am MORE than willing to do so but in it's proper place. The point of this thread was to point out the corruption on guildwars guru'. I've already clearly shown you where to discuss my builds, in a clearly defined section dedicated to it. All you can do is make shit up and throw nonsense at me here, because you're only here to take pot shots at me in a feeble attempt to discredit me.

relyk wrote:
he chose the stupidest and most immature choice of action.

Rubbish. I chose a sensible and responsible action of attempting to share and discuss builds, strategies and tactics, for the wellfare of the game and community, on a website plagued by ignorance. You chose the 'stupidest and most immature choice of action' by promoting crap like this, lying consistently, getting your information wrong consistently, and even calling people Autistic. I actually know the poster child of an Autism awareness campaign, and I sometimes help look after someone who suffers from it. I'm not Autistic myself (obviously), but I'm very familiar with it and it isn't something to mock people over. Autistic people struggle a great deal, what you're doing is no different than hassling someone for having Down Syndrome. It's no different than taking a lollipop from a baby and saying, 'Na Na! I'm bigger than you and I can do whatever I want! I'm better than you!'. The only people who do pathetic crap like that are parasites who waste what they have and drag it down for everyone. But of course, you don't see how pathetic you look, just like the village idiot. It's time you stopped eating your own shit and did something constructive. You're a human being, start acting like one.

relyk wrote:
I have no relations with anyone on guildguru

I don't care if you are an Administrator on guru/PVX/Curse/Etc . The evidence points to a likely chance that you are, but it doesn't matter. The lot of you are dragging the game and community down for everyone else, and it needs to stop.

[build prof][/build]
Back to top Go down
Epic_Builds #2

PostSubject: Re: Guildwarsguru and PVXwiki exposed!   Guildwarsguru and PVXwiki exposed! EmptyMon May 30, 2011 5:15 pm

It seems that all your excuses for your builds being bad is that "it is hard to understand, and very controversial. But when used correctly, it is extremely effective. However all you guys are too horrible to comprehend the epicness culminating within it."

Quote :

Vandalism that you committed, and even admitted to - 'We vandalized the site because we wanted to make sure that the already tiny community base of PvX wouldn't get split between two wikis'. Wikia is now 'defunct' ironically because of its own success. Despite your vandalism and jealous attempts at sabotage, it was so successful that Arenanet started their own official Wiki that could be directly accessed from the game itself. The contributing editors from Wikia moved to the official Wiki, and a damn fine job they've done too.

I'm just going to assume you were on magic puff dragons when you wrote that.

Quote :

You claim I have no proof that you were banned from Wikia, while posting links to the proof in the same sentence. Here's a few quotes from Wikia administrators of you getting banned from Wikia...
1. Actually, Misery is mad shittery. Don't listen to him.
2. Jai is naturally a dick and likes revert wars. (almost as much as you like Quote Wars and random videos)
3. If we were "banned" from Wikia and then started a new wiki, why are the admins from the new wiki the same as the ones from the old?

Quote :
A look at your gwpvx account shows what you claim to be 'Best assassin build in the game'.
[Insert Dagger Spammer template]
Don't know how to do BBCode here but whatever.

In PvE, that very much is the most universal and effective damage assassin build in the game. No other dagger chain can deal as much damage as this one because of the fast activation and fast recharge. The only competitor to using dagger spam is maybe 100 Blades+MoP.

And seriously, any downer can find a conspiracy theory in anything if you look hard enough. And autism in this context does not mean "a developmental disorder that affects the brain's normal development of social and communication skills." It means "a person characterized by a lack of social and communication skills".

Quote :
At the exact same time, Epic_Builds responds here under a sock puppet trying to do damage control, with intimate knowledge of the guildwarsguru administration, trying to present himself as a third party. The perfect timing of his response, and his intimate knowledge of the guildwarsguru administration, makes it very clear that he is a guildwarsguru administrator operating under a sock puppet.

Lol what. I was linked here because a person started a topic saying "PuG Warrior bars" which was about what was the worst PuG bars you saw. A person linked to your site. And once again...any downer can find a conspiracy theory in anything if you look hard enough.

Back to top Go down
Terran
Admin
Terran

PostSubject: Re: Guildwarsguru and PVXwiki exposed!   Guildwarsguru and PVXwiki exposed! EmptyTue May 31, 2011 5:17 pm

In an interesting twist (both a doh! and woohoo! moment), I found out today that the chief guru adnimistrator, Kvinna, did comtact me a day later, via email and not a private message. His words were, 'You will need to send Lemming a PM on the forums as he was the one that moderated your posts. Let me know if you need further assistance after you have talked to him'. I see, bring it up with the abuser? I think not! Isn't that his job? Way to divert acountability. In the 'real world', would a victim of a violent police officer be asked by his superiors to 'sort out out when him first'. Of course not. And it wasn't just one person doing it, I have proof of it too. This is how it went, 'Person 1 deletes my posts. Person 2 deletes my posts. I contact person 3, who tells me to talk to person 1. Person 2 tells me to talk to person 4. Person 5 and person 6 delete my posts'. This crap might fool a toddler, but it won't fool anyone else.

Let's take a look at the next desperate move by these liars...

Guildwarsguru and PVXwiki exposed! Redabuse
Guildwarsguru and PVXwiki exposed! Reportedabuses

If the writing is too small to see, it says, 'Defamatory content and / or affecting the integrity of a person...Makes flagrant incorrect remarks towards a competitors site'.

The contents of this thread show very clearly where this behavior is coming from, along with several admissions and a long list of strong evidence. What do you hope to achieve by falsely reporting me? Is it just a move of desperation because your trolling doesn't work here and your own words fight against you? I am not in competition with you. You would certainly know it if I was. The more quality websites there are, the better. I welcome it. What I don't welcome is a bunch of losers running around lying, manipulating, vandalising and sabotaging the Guild Wars community and asociated websites for entertainment. Do you really think Forumotion are going to listen to false reports of an obvious troll who's on his last straw and desperate to keep the truth from coming out? They deal with idiots like you doing this all the time. Stop wasting their time, and mine. All you're doing is using up the bandwidth of an automated system designed for alerting forum administrators to complaints. If you wan't to get the attention of Forumotion staff, you're going to have to give them your personal details, a valid complaint, and proof. False reports will achieve nothing but give me a red bar in the main page of my admin panel.

The only reason why I haven't banned you and allow you to comment on this thread is because I value fairness, free speech, and the chance to defend yourself if you choose to, something which you obviously don't value. Its only a bonus that you've accidentally given me additional proof and even admissions to your own 'Defamatory content affecting the integrity of a person, and flagrant incorrect remarks towards a competitors site'.

Epic_Builds #2 wrote:
It seems that all your excuses for your builds being bad is that "it is hard to understand, and very controversial.

Again, if you want to discuss my builds, use the section designed for that purpose. This has been made very clear to you several times now, and still I still went out of my way to give you a brief description of those builds, and directed you to the sections that explain how they work, despite the obvious fact that you're not interested in discussing my builds at all, only spouting vengeful nonsense.

Epic_Builds #2 wrote:
I'm just going to assume you were on magic puff dragons when you wrote that

I'm just going to assume you were on magic puff dragons when you wrote that. It would explain a lot.

Epic_Builds #2 wrote:
If we were "banned" from Wikia and then started a new wiki, why are the admins from the new wiki the same as the ones from the old?

Because everyone else moved to the official Wiki, and left you behind.

Epic_Builds #2 wrote:
In PvE, that very much is the most universal and effective damage assassin build in the game.

A build requires 8 Skills. Not a half-made skillbar full of empty slots and the most common Assassin attack sequence in the game [jagged strike][fox fangs][death blossom][critical agility]. All you did was copy what you saw everyone else using, and guessed the rest of the build. To make it worse, you're commenting on a build in Jaigoda's gwpvx account, as though it were your own. Same people, same sock puppetting, same little games.

Epic_Builds #2 wrote:
a person characterized by a lack of social and communication skills

People with social and communication skills are inclined not to troll forums, call everyone Autistic, lie repeatedly, infiltrate and vandalise communities and falsely report anyone who shows evidence of them doing so.

Epic_Builds #2 wrote:
I was linked here because a person started a topic saying "PuG Warrior bars" which was about what was the worst PuG bars you saw. A person linked to your site.

Guildwarsguru and PVXwiki exposed! Pigw
Nothing but a desperate and feeble attempt to associate me with 'bad PUG's'.

Your thread here is a perfect example of how you're a bunch of misfits who are only there to troll. The purpose of that thread is to mock people. Go check my account here and here (out of date stats, but you will get the point, fool), then think twice before you go mocking someone who has more skill, knowledge and experience than you many times over. The fool who posted it doesn't even have a PvP title.

Your idea of build discussion is banning people who know better than you, and talking shit about them while they can't respond. Pathetic, truly pathetic.

Epic_Builds #2 wrote:
any downer can find a conspiracy theory in anything if you look hard enough

And any downer can conspire and make excuses for it. Yet the rest of us don't, ponder why.

[build prof][/build]
Back to top Go down
Epic_Builds #2

PostSubject: Re: Guildwarsguru and PVXwiki exposed!   Guildwarsguru and PVXwiki exposed! EmptyTue May 31, 2011 11:35 pm

*fist bump* 10/10 for retardation!

Not quite sure how PvX is supposed to be a copy of the official Wiki, but okay Architect, you da BOMB.

It's not a half-empty bars. There are things called OPTIONALS.

Why are they optionals? Because it depends on the area/preference.
[center]Guildwarsguru and PVXwiki exposed! Pigw
Nothing but a bad attempt to escape the truth. You're very bad at assumptions too. You should be a lawyer one day <3.
Because after all, thinking that someone started a topic about the worst skill bars you've ever seen and then somehow you made the connection that was me. That is epic. Then with this valuable intel, you connected the dots and had a revelation that "HE MUST BE AN ADMIN !" tehehehe lolno.

SERIOUS DEDUCTIVE REASONING (see how I capitalized keypoints?)

Quote :

Your thread here is a perfect example of how you're a bunch of misfits who are only there to troll. The purpose of that thread is to mock people. Go check my account here and here (out of date stats, but you will get the point, fool), then think twice before you go mocking someone who has more skill, knowledge and experience than you many times over. The fool who posted it doesn't even have a PvP title.
Good job proving that an autist can get 50/50 HoM. The topic wasn't even relating to PvP, so I don't know why you decided to personally attack his HoM stats. Quit acting that all the experience in the world will prevent you from making bad builds. As everyone but you and Wrath have seen, it doesn't. PvP doesn't take any skill after all, it's just people who abuse a cheat called Ventrilo amirite?

Quote :
The purpose of that thread is to mock people.
Actually its to mock builds.

Quote :

And any downer can conspire and make excuses for it. Yet the rest of us don't, ponder why.
No reason to conspire if there is no benefit.

Quote :

People with social and communication skills are inclined not to troll forums, call everyone Autistic, lie repeatedly, infiltrate and vandalise communities and falsely report anyone who shows evidence of them doing so.
You do realize this community is consisted of 19 people, half of which are inactive, 4 of who are trolls and only Wrath will touch your nipples?

Don't worry though, I don't hold grudges. I HOLD TEH TRUTH. Rolling Eyes Let the truth come out! I'm waiting for the impending Unyielding Aura nerf.

[Insert YouTube Video #1]
[Insert YouTube Video #2]
[Insert YouTube Video #3]
[Insert YouTube Video #4]
(Can you fill those out for me? I can't be bothered embedding them)
Back to top Go down
Terran
Admin
Terran

PostSubject: Re: Guildwarsguru and PVXwiki exposed!   Guildwarsguru and PVXwiki exposed! EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 7:02 am

Epic_Builds #2 wrote:
*fist bump*

Guildwarsguru and PVXwiki exposed! Spank-monkey

No begging here please.

Epic_Builds #2 wrote:
Not quite sure how PvX is supposed to be a copy of the official Wiki, but okay Architect, you da BOMB.

There's a lot you don't know about. PVX was originally an extention of Wikia. Wikia was replaced by the official Wiki. The village idiot continues to eat his own poop in the middle of the street in a ghost town, unaware that the rest of the town moved up the road and into the next suburb to get away from his stench.

Epic_Builds #2 wrote:
It's not a half-empty bars. There are things called OPTIONALS.

All you did was copy the most simple Assassin attack combo in the game, and tried to fill it with random 'optionals'. That's not a build.

Epic_Builds #2 wrote:
Nothing but a bad attempt to escape the truth.

Right back at you. Stop projecting yourself on me like a mirror.

Epic_Builds #2 wrote:
You're very bad at assumptions

You're very bad at assumptions, mister 'Autist'.

Epic_Builds #2 wrote:
You should be a lawyer one day

I'm a man of many talents.

Epic_Builds #2 wrote:
you connected the dots and had a revelation that "HE MUST BE AN ADMIN !

The perfect timing of your post, and your intimate knowledge of the guildwarsguru adnimistration, makes it likely that you are. But as I've already stated, it doesn't matter whether you are or not. This thread is about the degenerate meddlers behind both guru and PVX, and the destructive impact they've had upon the game and its community. If I didn't hit the bullseye, you wouldn't be trying so desperately to defend them. Your own poorly thought out words have betrayed you, leading to admissions and a long list of additional evidence.

Epic_Builds #2 wrote:
SERIOUS DEDUCTIVE REASONING (see how I capitalized keypoints?)

Deal with the long list of evidence against you, instead of making up diversions and denials. Then come back and talk to me about serious deductive reasoning (see how I don't capitalize keypoints?)

Epic_Builds #2 wrote:
Good job proving that an autist can get 50/50 HoM.

Good job proving that you can't even outdo an 'Autist'. Some people have an excuse. You don't.

Epic_Builds #2 wrote:
Quit acting that all the experience in the world will prevent you from making bad builds.

Experience is meaningless if you don't learn from it. Learn from this experience.

Epic_Builds #2 wrote:
You do realize this community is consisted of 19 people, half of which are inactive, 4 of who are trolls and only Wrath will touch your nipples?

I didn't make this website to be popular and play 'community' games. I made it to speak my mind, offering others a chance to speak theirs, and to set an example in raising the bar because its so low that it's an utter embarrassment. I'm guessing those 4 trolls are Epic_Builds, Epic_Builds #2, relyk and Jaigoda?

Epic_Builds #2 wrote:
Quote:
The purpose of that thread is to mock people.

Actually its to mock builds.

It's to mock players via the builds they use, and it's pathetic. You do it to feel big, because you're small. I've looked at those builds you mock, and some of them are very interesting. For example, putting [assassin's promise] on a Warrior to recharge PvE only skills. Good players don't mock those who try and fail, they help them. Bad players put down everyone else to pretend they're good, failing from the start beause they never even tried.

Epic_Builds #2 wrote:
Don't worry though, I don't hold grudges. I HOLD TEH TRUTH.

Guildwarsguru and PVXwiki exposed! PigwGuildwarsguru and PVXwiki exposed! Pige
You can't even spell 'THE TRUTH'.
[build prof][/build]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guildwarsguru and PVXwiki exposed!   Guildwarsguru and PVXwiki exposed! Empty

Back to top Go down

Guildwarsguru and PVXwiki exposed!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next